HPTA question

hog928

Awards
  • Established
so im looking into doing deca for my next cycle and i hear my HPTA level will decrease alot. What does this mean to me i no it is your Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis but what will this do to me and how can i stop it. Would this be where clomid or nolva comes in? Thanks guys love your help

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so im looking into doing deca for my next cycle and i hear my HPTA level will decrease alot. What does this mean to me i no it is your Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis but what will this do to me and how can i stop it. Would this be where clomid or nolva comes in? Thanks guys love your help
It could take away the potency of your Ding a Ling..

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should research PCT [Post Cycle Therapy]...

hog928

Awards
  • Established
no i no what ptc is i am on a oral anabolic now but i have never heard of this and i was wondering what it does and what to take to stop it if theres anything to take well on my cycle

hog928

Awards
  • Established
Im looking at doing a 300mg 8wk cycle nothin huge no big amounts or anything. so your saying its gonna mess with my getting it hard down there lol

Motox

Awards
  • Established
you need to run test with it and HCG during your cycle (otc= on cycle therapy) 8 weeks of deca isnt worth a poopy flavored lollypop go at leats 10. Pct should be nolva and clomid or torem and clomid.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
yeah see i knew about the pct stuff and oct i just didnt know what i should take well on it what test would u recommend so i stop my **** down low from not working

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
yeah see i knew about the pct stuff and oct i just didnt know what i should take well on it what test would u recommend so i stop my **** down low from not working
I recommend you stop taking crap until you know what your doing. :dunno:

hog928

Awards
  • Established
yeah i do know i am fine i was asking what u prefere but like always why the hell would u guys answer when u could sit there and dis them with all u got so whatever nvm

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
yeah i do know i am fine i was asking what u prefere but like always why the hell would u guys answer when u could sit there and dis them with all u got so whatever nvm
I see you are running The One. How are your gains so far... What other steroids experience do you have? And what kind of derivative is The One usually labeled as? And what are you doing for PCT

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I never will use deca. If I were going to id run it with 500mg test e weekly with it at least. I would run hcg throughout then nolva clomid pct, its that easy. at a low dose u wont see many sides but u also wont see that great of results, 8 weeks of deca ALONE is not worth it id opt for 10-12 weeks

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I never will use deca. If I were going to id run it with 500mg test e weekly with it at least. I would run hcg throughout then nolva clomid pct, its that easy. at a low dose u wont see many sides but u also wont see that great of results, 8 weeks of deca ALONE is not worth it id opt for 10-12 weeks
Deca **** lol. Mr. Limpy

Well I will say this mate, I hope whatever you do works out fine with perfect recovery. Motox is right though. 500mg a week of Test with deca off shoots the limp third arm issue. As for what Kind of Test....Test E, Test Prop, whatever you want based on how you want your pinning schedule to be and how you go into PCT.

BTW everything I say is IMO, I havent ran one...But I do study the hell out of this, have been for almost 2 years because to be honest...I want to do it right 100% with zero "oops" factor involved. Plus I have alot I can gain naturally.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
so far my first week on the one i gained 5lbs which amazed me idk how that happened second week nothin so im going up from 3 to 4 pills for my final week i am currently on The One, Cycle Assist, Joint Booster, Drive, and Milk Thistle and for pct im gonna be on 2nd Gear and probly ptc assist and stay on Milk thistle for a few weeks. As for my next cycxle i got into reading about deca more and it dont seem worth it yet so i had two options i was thinking about either sustanon 250 for 8 weeks and then i would have to figure out a pct still but i have a friend on it that saw amazing results or i was thinking about finding another oral but stack it up this time maybe a spawn, havoc and tren cycle idk im just looking for ideas i guess but no im not coming on here with absolutly no knowlege i could goodle it but i like peoples personal expersinses and what they recommend

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
so far my first week on the one i gained 5lbs which amazed me idk how that happened second week nothin so im going up from 3 to 4 pills for my final week i am currently on The One, Cycle Assist, Joint Booster, Drive, and Milk Thistle and for pct im gonna be on 2nd Gear and probly ptc assist and stay on Milk thistle for a few weeks. As for my next cycxle i got into reading about deca more and it dont seem worth it yet so i had two options i was thinking about either sustanon 250 for 8 weeks and then i would have to figure out a pct still but i have a friend on it that saw amazing results or i was thinking about finding another oral but stack it up this time maybe a spawn, havoc and tren cycle idk im just looking for ideas i guess but no im not coming on here with absolutly no knowlege i could goodle it but i like peoples personal expersinses and what they recommend
did you say stack spawn, havoc, and tren?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
did you say stack spawn, havoc, and tren?
lol that would be epic. I think im going to satck: superdrol, phera, tren, test, halodrol, dianbol, methyltest and drano it will yield great results.......

all seriousness hog, id run sustanon for 10 weeks over any "legal hormone" ou there, they are bullshit and not worth the sides and hassle and they suppress you just as much as real gear. Sus and an oral kickstart for four weeks is bread and butter. Always run hcg if you want to have a pleasent pct

hog928

Awards
  • Established
sounds good ill see what i can start to find imma look into finding a pct soon and and see what i will use to kick start my cycle

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
there was clearly a comma between spawn, and havoc/tren. Zero V you look absolutely foolish trying to quiz this guy by showing us that you know The One is a DHT derivative. Actually it's not, it's a prohormone to DHT, and anyone who reads the bottle can figure that out. You also didn't address anything he asked about. Go die somewhere you fuking tool.

to the OP: You don't have "levels" of HPTA, so it won't go down. It is the axis that tells you what kind of balance you have between LH, FSH, test, and estrogen. When you cycle anything, the HPTA shifts toward the low end for all of those hormones. When you come off, they all go up, but the key is to keep estrogen fairly low as test rises, and you want to keep LH and FSH down by increasing the sensitivity of the testes to testosterone, but that's hard to do without HCG, so I would just worry about estrogen, and if you have sexual performance issues, then focus more on LH and FSH.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
there was clearly a comma between spawn, and havoc/tren. Zero V you look absolutely foolish trying to quiz this guy by showing us that you know The One is a DHT derivative. Actually it's not, it's a prohormone to DHT, and anyone who reads the bottle can figure that out. You also didn't address anything he asked about.

to the OP: You don't have "levels" of HPTA, so it won't go down. It is the axis that tells you what kind of balance you have between LH, FSH, test, and estrogen. When you cycle anything, the HPTA shifts toward the low end for all of those hormones. When you come off, they all go up, but the key is to keep estrogen fairly low as test rises, and you want to keep LH and FSH down by increasing the sensitivity of the testes to testosterone, but that's hard to do without HCG, so I would just worry about estrogen, and if you have sexual performance issues, then focus more on LH and FSH.
I think your a crack head anyways :684: I will stick to listening to someone who is not in your shoes...

Not that you dont know about this field. But in general -.- then again you only post in the anabolic section lol. l33t

In this situation, what I am getting at is it matters what he knows. And where did I say what The One was? I was asking him because he is taking it, does he even know what he is taking? And I said "labeled" as, not what was well explained by AN reps. All I do is pose questions that he should know.

Plus you cant blame me if his grammar is rough and its all smashed in there, and it wouldn't be the first time someone asked about stacking those...

God forbid you inspire thought, you inspire a situation that makes someone think...Product of America....

hog928

Awards
  • Established
yes i know it is a prohormone and i think imma go with sustanon. I have a guy that can get it but he is taking along time to get it or talk to me about it so i wish i could trust a website but its hard to

hog928

Awards
  • Established
has anyone here used a website (not putting any names out there cause i know i cant) but bought from one and got what they wanted and no mess up or problems at any kind

Motox

Awards
  • Established
if the website is legit u should have no problems bro

Motox

Awards
  • Established
if your gear arrives and it works then u know its legit

hog928

Awards
  • Established
ha i have a website i want to try but idk how to know if its secure i know i cant say the site but i wish i could tell

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I think your a crack head anyways :684: I will stick to listening to someone who is not in your shoes...

Not that you dont know about this field. But in general -.- then again you only post in the anabolic section lol. l33t

In this situation, what I am getting at is it matters what he knows. And where did I say what The One was? I was asking him because he is taking it, does he even know what he is taking? And I said "labeled" as, not what was well explained by AN reps. All I do is pose questions that he should know.

Plus you cant blame me if his grammar is rough and its all smashed in there, and it wouldn't be the first time someone asked about stacking those...

God forbid you inspire thought, you inspire a situation that makes someone think...Product of America....
You win...I apologize I was way out of line with the name calling..it's the clomid I swear:nervous:...But for future reference..a recovering addict is not synonymous with a crackhead. How many crackheads do you know that can hold down 2 15-30 hour a week jobs, go to school full time as a Biology major/Chem minor and maintain the dedication to go to the gym 5 days a week. I know my fair share of crackheads and I promise you that none of them can do 2 out of those 3 things.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
any suggestion on what kinda things on a website that make it sound more real or idk how to put it but anything on a site that i should look for or not look for

hog928

Awards
  • Established
i dont want a source i just want to know if there is a thing to look for on the site if thats to far fair enough i will stop now

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont want a source i just want to know if there is a thing to look for on the site if thats to far fair enough i will stop now
If you can't get a reference of a legit source from someone you know, then your gonna just have to take a chance...ENI MINI MINEY MO..:veryhappy:

hog928

Awards
  • Established
makes sence but theres so many and i hear of so many people getting screwed over and i dont want that lol

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You win...I apologize I was way out of line with the name calling..it's the clomid I swear:nervous:...But for future reference..a recovering addict is not synonymous with a crackhead. How many crackheads do you know that can hold down 2 15-30 hour a week jobs, go to school full time as a Biology major/Chem minor and maintain the dedication to go to the gym 5 days a week. I know my fair share of crackheads and I promise you that none of them can do 2 out of those 3 things.
lol! mate actually I didnt know about that before I alled you a crackhead. I just call people crackheads when I am irritated. Sorry you are recovering from things, but good ot hear you are making progress.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
ok so u know how the sustanon 250bottle is the yellow tinted well i d]found i site that is suppose to be real and the bottle is a more brown any ideas

Motox

Awards
  • Established
hog u need to find a better source board am isnt equiped for this stuff. As for the sus who knows man u need to ask some experienced bros ud need to post a pic personally I dont feel like doing the research. Chances are if u found ur site off google its fake, find a diff bodybuilding board for sourcing.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If the name of the website includes any of these

Steroids
Legal
Pharmaceutical
Cheap
Prescription
etc, anything professional sounding its probably fake.

The good sources I know of, have website names that in now way would hint it belonged to steroids(except for one, but he is gone now...had closed shop)

Oh and never use one that allows you to pay with a credit card.