Generation X Mass Stack Cycle

twolvesfan97

Awards
I'm looking to buy the generation x mass stack cycle, which includes four products called stakabol, winabol, sterolabol, and xabol. It's an 11 week cycle and it seems to include everything needed for the cycle, yet i am new to prohormones and test boosters and i was wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm looking to gain 10-15 pounds and i need some advice as to if it is most importantly safe and successful. If anyone has taken the products please let me know. If there are other things i need to get to insure safety/success let me know.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
thats way to much sterod for a first timer....stackabol is the nasty triple threat...phera, super and halodrol....try epistaine or something....

twolvesfan97

Awards
hey man thanks for the reply but i'm wondering if everything the provide you with in the cycle is safe? like does it provide you with everything you need besides protein and is the PCT safe?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
no....i wouldnt ever consider that product to be a "pct"....and no that cycle probably wouldnt be "safe" either....they definately dont provide you with everything you need....sounds like somebodies trying to sell you....

jolnatl

Awards
This cycle is a complete kit, in the respect that it gives you a a prohormone for mass, one for cutting and hardening, then a post cycle, and a receptor repairer, I am a novice when it comes to working out and supplements, but the kit was extremly informative as far as what to eat, how to work out, what the prohormones were expected to do to my body, and the steps GenXLabs had taken to protect my body... I was a first timer and this kit was INCREDIBLE for me, I cannot wait to to start again...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you are a novice to working out you shouldn't take steroids.

Personally I think anything with a "receptor repairer" sounds pretty sketchy/full of ****. Obviously whatever this stack is will work though.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am tired of seeing posts like these.

"Will taking 3 steroids in 1 be safe for my 1st EVER cycle?"

"Ya dude I have never worked out in my life and did absolutely NO research of my own and gained 15 pounds in 11 weeks. I can't wait till I lose all my gains and wonder why I am all depressed because I have ZERO natural test production in my body."

I just threw up a little while typing that.

If u didn't like my rant my excuse is I am anxiously awaiting to start my cycle.