Lethargy on S Drol/H Drol cycle... Best thing to help?

caliphotog

Awards
What's up everybody? 31 6'1" 200 training for 2 years. Diet in check, a few PH cycles prior to this. On this cycle the lethargy is KILLING me! I am sooooo lethargic about half way through the day and then off and on. Is there anything I can add in to help?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people get lethargic on S-Drol because they're not consuming enough carbs. I would first attack this issue by increasing carbs. You can add a stimulant if you wish but check your BP with those items.

hulk2211

Awards
Im having the same problem with h drol...i work nights and normally wake up around 1 or 2 pm but 3 days last week i slept til 7 pm and 8 pm once...so needless to say my diet got screwed up a bit...upped the carbs this weekend hoping it gets better or i might have to end my cycle early

DenDestroys

Awards
The extreme fatigue only hit me on the first couple days of my cycle, but now I'm actually feeling more stimulated (almost a week into h-drol). How far along are you guys?

caliphotog

Awards
The extreme fatigue only hit me on the first couple days of my cycle, but now I'm actually feeling more stimulated (almost a week into h-drol). How far along are you guys?

I'm just about to start my last week of a 4 week cycle. I tried to up the carbs way up during week #2 and I felt the same. What stim would you guys suggest? BP will be checked often as I have a BP monitor at home.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
75mg DHEA can help.

watch the stims - your blood pressure is already high on designers.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I added caffeine 200mg twice a day which I normally don't take. Helps me for the day.

caliphotog

Awards
So it's weird... can somebody tell me if this description sounds like the normal lethargy that is to be expected on S-Drol? It comes on fairly quickly, usually starts with a soreness in my feet and then turns into the bottom of my feet hurting, then I slowly start to feel lazy and tired, at the same time I usually get a headache and start to feel as if everything is in a dream state. If I continue to work I can usually push through it in about 3 or 3 1/2 hours, but if I have a chance to nap I can sleep it off in about an hour. Does that sound like lethargy from S-Drol or possibly overtraining?

Hardball

Hardball

Awards
Lethargy is due to elevated liver enzymes. What are you taking for liver support?