I don't understand...

G

getheavy

Awards
Why do people go thru the trouble of sourcing a serm for a harsh ph when you could just get some test-e, etc. while they're at it? I mean what kind of fines/sentencing would someone face when caught with a serm? Sorry if this is a stupid question. It's just one I haven't seen while researching. I'm just a little frustrated I need a serm for a legal mdrol cycle.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Many people buy serms from sources that do not sell gear. The purchase of research chemicals also is not illegal, but the way they are used can be.

G

getheavy

Awards
Many people buy serms from sources that do not sell gear. The purchase of research chemicals also is not illegal, but the way they are used can be.
I heard this before, but I was confused. What qualifies as a research chemical? Serms? AAS? If this is the case, why the need for being so careful sourcing online?

J

JKBB44

Awards
Research chems sell SERMS, PCT products, var, letro, growth peptides, not AAS. Its is legal to buy these products for research purposes, but illegal for human consumption.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I heard this before, but I was confused. What qualifies as a research chemical? Serms? AAS? If this is the case, why the need for being so careful sourcing online?
You gotta be careful with online sourcing because there are many scammer websites out there. Also, many of the people selling SERM's have better deals and wide range of products while steroid sources primarily focus on selling the hormones.

G

getheavy

Awards
Research chems sell SERMS, PCT products, var, letro, growth peptides, not AAS. Its is legal to buy these products for research purposes, but illegal for human consumption.
Thanks for the reply.