looking to gaining 10-15 lbs.in a months time
- 05-24-2009, 06:10 PM
- 05-24-2009, 06:14 PM
serious mass? are you talking about the weight gainer?
it is possible but first how long have you been training? age? are you 5'9'' 214 still? and at what bf%CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
- 05-24-2009, 07:28 PM
05-24-2009, 07:35 PM
Weight should not be your concern. Lean muscle should be the goal. Usually, weight that you gain fast is lost fast. Don't be in too much of a hurry.
"I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
05-24-2009, 07:41 PM
05-24-2009, 08:44 PM
05-25-2009, 06:15 PM
05-25-2009, 08:14 PM
05-25-2009, 09:39 PM
Is it recommended...that depends though lol.I have added 10 so far this month with my own lil stack (DTH, ALA,Nos Ether, R4W, XTEND) and that is all non hormonal, so its possible indeed.
05-25-2009, 09:43 PM
10-26-2013, 06:22 PM
Even with serious anabolics, gaining 15lb of muscle in a month isn't going to happen. You will gain 15lb but a lot of that will be fat. Even with anabolics, you can expect something like 2-6lb per month (depending on how jacked you are already).
10-26-2013, 09:26 PM
10-27-2013, 01:00 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mxer657 in forum PicsReplies: 50Last Post: 08-08-2011, 06:04 PM
- By MikeGfilms in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-15-2010, 07:47 PM
- By chuebner in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 16Last Post: 12-12-2009, 02:02 PM
- By omega650 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2009, 03:08 PM
- By bulls**t in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 07-22-2006, 07:42 AM