how to run a clenbuterol cycle???

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
ok, ive heard your suppose to do this stuff for only 2 weeks.

heres what i was thinking.

20/40/60/60/80/80/100/100/80/80/60/60/40/20 in mcg

my main question is are you suppose to taper it down????

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
ok. im guessing that the cycle looks good then.

i was wondering as far as my diet is concerned, should i stay reletively close to how much im eating now while im on cycle and then when im off cycle adjust my calories too my bodys needs?

and is there any type of pct i need to run when im done or anything i should run when im done to maintain my results?

caliphotog

Awards
I am not sure as to an answer to this question but I am also curious so I will bump this up to the top. bump

bftiedt

Awards
there is a whle log write up somewhere .. if i can find it i will post the link for you

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i feel that way will just make you platau much faster,

i work up the dose every week or 2

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
use the search tool and look up the Clenbuterol handbook thread, incredibly inciteful and plans out your entire clen cycle for you.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
use the search tool and look up the Clenbuterol handbook thread, incredibly inciteful and plans out your entire clen cycle for you.
havent had the chance to read the whole thread, what i noted has worked well for me and a lot of others ive helped. plus anabolic effects come after week 2 for most beta agonists i believe

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
im starting to debate on running an eca stack instead of a clenbuterol cycle due to the availability.

if i end up doing the eca stack should i run it the same as a clenbuterol cycle, like doing it 2 weeks on 1 week off or should i just run it 25mg eph, 200mg caff. and 300mg aspirin for like a month or 2??????????