Test E Stack Something Legal

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna run Test E 500mg a week 10 weeks with proper PCT to follow. Just curious if anyone would recommend anything that's legal to stack with it. I'm looking for as DRY of gains as possible as I am just trying to stack on as much lean muscle as possible. FWIW yes diet and training are in check. Please don't say dbol or deca or anything like that as any AAS other then Test-E is not an option right now. At this time I just gonna run Test-E, but I would like to get something extra from nutraplanet to give my cylce an edge.

Thanks

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I would go with Rpn havoc or CEL E-stane run it
Test week 1-10
Havoc 7-10
Week 7 20mg
Week 8 30mg
Week 9 30mg
Week 10 30mg-40mg
Reason being for week 6-10 is that test is in full swing so results will be maximized. I know alot off guys who love adding a Pro steroid between weeks 4-6 as opposed to front loading. Also, it dry you out and add some nice strength and size at the tail end of your cycle.

caliphotog

Awards
I would go with Rpn havoc or CEL E-stane run it
Test week 1-10
Havoc 7-10
Week 7 20mg
Week 8 30mg
Week 9 30mg
Week 10 30mg-40mg
Reason being for week 6-10 is that test is in full swing so results will be maximized. I know alot off guys who love adding a Pro steroid between weeks 4-6 as opposed to front loading. Also, it dry you out and add some nice strength and size at the tail end of your cycle.
WOW! Sounds pretty solid to me! Great reply! rep

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
I def like the idea of Havoc/Epi as a kickstart...Now would anything else be beneficial durring the rest of the cycle....h-drol, m-drol, prop?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Sure, you could use mdrol or hdrol as opposed to havoc. Depending on what you want out of the cycle. But I dont think you need to run two compounds with test just stick with one. Any of them are a great choice if you want all out mass and strength with mild-high side effects choose mdrol. If you want more of a recomp with medium size, strength with low to no side effects Hdrol . Havoc can be used as a recomp as well but, its not as dominant as Hdrol is in that department. Size and strength is great than Hdrol solid compound for lean bulk. If you play any sports at all I would choose Havoc it makes your speed an vertical sick

callaway

Awards
I recommend running a PH as a kickstart, not during the prime of ur cycle. Once the test kicks in, you will be plenty happy with the gains. If bloat is a problem for you, throw in some arimidex.

C_

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
sounds good, actually i never thought to run a oral at the end of a cycle

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Yes, most dont because they stick to what people have been kick starting for years and they want to do what everyone else is doing. It only makes sense to add something when test is in full swing

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
i might actually try that out i'm thinking of running a test e cycle in a 2 months. for 10 weeks at 500mg. i want to run some dbol at 30mg a day. i might throw some tren in to but i'm not sure what to dose tren

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Im actully looking for all at lean mass gains with little to no fat gain. Would adding Hdrol to the test E stack be best for this over Havoc? At the beginning or end?

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
honestly hdrol is pussy ****, havoc is way better then hdrol. if you want to lean out go get some Stanozolol - it's winstrol as everyone would call it . run it for like 6 weeks at like 50mgs you can even run it for more then 6 weeks because it's not methylated.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
7β-Hydroxy-17-methyl-
5α-androstano[3,2-c]pyrazole

looks methylated to me...

you can use furazadrol or furaguno at 200-300mg daily dependin on body weight (take with fats) its the prohormone to winny and these are NOT methylated

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Im actully looking for all at lean mass gains with little to no fat gain. Would adding Hdrol to the test E stack be best for this over Havoc? At the beginning or end?

Hdrol is directed for more of a recomp or cutting but, like every other supplement out there some have great success while bulking with this while other dont. Havoc is more of a solid Supp though and way more anabolic. So, I would say go with Havoc and personally I would run it just how I suggested it. But how you run it is totally up yo you man.

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
For cutting purposes Boldenone, Masteron and trenbolone are the best options. If you are employing a longer stack, then use 25-50 mg of Stanoplex for 6 weeks or so at the end of the stack. Boldenone is the best match here as the other two do basically the same thing. They act solely or mostly at the androgen receptor. Making them poorer choices since simply upping the dose of Stanoplex would mostly achieve similar results. Of course neither is methylated, which allows for longer use.
There is no need for an anti-estrogen as Stanoplex may have such a property of its own and does not aromatize at any rate. The only counter-indication with Stanoplex would perhaps be an anti-hypertensive if you use for a longer stack. Be sure to get liver values checked if you use for longer than 6 weeks on end. There is no real use for Clomiplex (Clomiphene Citrate) or Tamoxiplex (Tamoxifen Citrate) post-cycle for Stanoplex specifically since there is no post-cycle aromatisation to cause negative feedback. That makes whatever gains you made on Stanoplex quite easy to maintain.

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
A classic cycle is Test + Boldenone...

You could substitute 600-1,000mg of 1, 4 Androstadiene-3, 17-Dione (Bold 200 or EQ-Plex), the prohormone to Boldenone, for a portion or even the entire 10 week period since it's not methylated. Not the cheapest idea, but it should be pretty effective and boldenone is known for dry lean and quality gains.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
so stack the test e with bold 200 at 600-1000mg a week for 6-10 weeks? This would be better for recomp then stacking with havoc? Or could a stack be done of all 3 (not as a first cycle)?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok I have a lot to say about these things ill post wen I'm home consoider me subbed

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
For cutting purposes Boldenone, Masteron and trenbolone are the best options. If you are employing a longer stack, then use 25-50 mg of Stanoplex for 6 weeks or so at the end of the stack. Boldenone is the best match here as the other two do basically the same thing. They act solely or mostly at the androgen receptor. Making them poorer choices since simply upping the dose of Stanoplex would mostly achieve similar results. Of course neither is methylated, which allows for longer use.
There is no need for an anti-estrogen as Stanoplex may have such a property of its own and does not aromatize at any rate. The only counter-indication with Stanoplex would perhaps be an anti-hypertensive if you use for a longer stack. Be sure to get liver values checked if you use for longer than 6 weeks on end. There is no real use for Clomiplex (Clomiphene Citrate) or Tamoxiplex (Tamoxifen Citrate) post-cycle for Stanoplex specifically since there is no post-cycle aromatisation to cause negative feedback. That makes whatever gains you made on Stanoplex quite easy to maintain.
i think the OP was looking for an oral to stack it with and a PH, but since you copied and pasted from a site i will do the same
"Adding it to a heavy bulking cycle could be problematic, as Stanozolol is a 17aa compound, meaning that it´s been altered to endure the first pass through your liver without being destroyed. This makes it an orally active compound. Unfortunately, since it is 17aa, it is also liver toxic and in fact Stanozolol has one of the worst hepatoxicity (mg for mg) of any steroid."

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Yes what I am trying to do is take test e 500mg a week 10 weeks. but to get a little extra from the cycle, i want to take something oral/legal to stack with the test e for recomp/dry gains

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
My vote is for the Epistane. Running it the last 4 weeks sounds interesting, my original thoughts would have been to kickstart it though since Test takes a little while to get goin.

UKStrength

My vote is for the Epistane. Running it the last 4 weeks sounds interesting, my original thoughts would have been to kickstart it though since Test takes a little while to get goin.
My thoughts exactly :goodpost: I didn't see much from Test until week 4, so a kick-start would be a great idea.

Perhaps use something non-methylated like X tren to kickstart the cycle (good strength gains, very dry compound), come off all orals for a few weeks and then finish with Epi/E-stane, something like this:

Wk1 Test E, X Tren (ramp up to 90mg)
Wk2 Test E, X Tren (90)
Wk3 Test E, X Tren (90)
Wk4 Test E, X Tren (ramp down from 90)
Wk5 Test E
Wk6 Test E, E-Stane (ramp up to 30mg)
Wk7 Test E, E-Stane (30)
Wk8 Test E, E-Stane (40)
Wk9 Test E, E-Stane (40)
Wk10 Test E, E-Stane (ramp down from 40mg)

My only concern would be whether to use exemestane or another AI during the oral phases, or just save it for wk 5?

HCG administered throughout would definitely be a must.

Then standard SERM PCT or Test Taper with SERM.

I think I might do this cycle now! :D

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
honestly hdrol is pussy ****, havoc is way better then hdrol. if you want to lean out go get some Stanozolol - it's winstrol as everyone would call it . run it for like 6 weeks at like 50mgs you can even run it for more then 6 weeks because it's not methylated.
it is methylated, and hdrol at a decent dose works wonders for MOST people.

7β-Hydroxy-17-methyl-
5α-androstano[3,2-c]pyrazole

looks methylated to me...

you can use furazadrol or furaguno at 200-300mg daily dependin on body weight (take with fats) its the prohormone to winny and these are NOT methylated
not a ph to winny, but its furazabol non methylated. different ring structure then winny

here i will have to disagree, first of all bold tends to make people very hungry, as far as tren and masteron go, look at the structures, masteron is 5a reduced which gives it some AI properties and tren is a strong progestin which antagonizes E2 to some degree. and winny IS methylated even the injectable winny is methylated.
i dont believe there is any evidence to assume that first statement, i have not seen any. but you are correct it wont aromatize. as far as you stating no need for Clomid or Nolva it doesnt matter whether there is post cycle aromatization. your body works on a feedback mechanism. that is while you put in an EXOgenous hormone ENDOgenious hormone lowers. so you need to bring levels back up as soon as possible to maintain gains. plus test aromatizes and estrogen feeds the negative feedback loop.

My thoughts exactly :goodpost: I didn't see much from Test until week 4, so a kick-start would be a great idea.

Perhaps use something non-methylated like X tren to kickstart the cycle (good strength gains, very dry compound), come off all orals for a few weeks and then finish with Epi/E-stane, something like this:

Wk1 Test E, X Tren (ramp up to 90mg)
Wk2 Test E, X Tren (90)
Wk3 Test E, X Tren (90)
Wk4 Test E, X Tren (ramp down from 90)
Wk5 Test E
Wk6 Test E, E-Stane (ramp up to 30mg)
Wk7 Test E, E-Stane (30)
Wk8 Test E, E-Stane (40)
Wk9 Test E, E-Stane (40)
Wk10 Test E, E-Stane (ramp down from 40mg)

My only concern would be whether to use exemestane or another AI during the oral phases, or just save it for wk 5?

HCG administered throughout would definitely be a must.

Then standard SERM PCT or Test Taper with SERM.

I think I might do this cycle now! :D

UK i love how you think!!! i did something similar, i havent started my hCG yet, ive been on since jan ill prolly start my hCG in a week .

you dont need to use an AI during e-stane however i still would use one e3d my e2 levels were still high normal for me while on it. if you run the estane towards then end i would run hCG right after it with adex and i3c (during that 2 week wait phase) and then start clomid after.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh and use adex during the first few weeks at .5mg EOD then when you start estane do it e3d

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
it is methylated, and hdrol at a decent dose works wonders for MOST people.

is this true?? i have also heard that hdrol is extremely mild and you need to run it super high to see minimal gains... several people have told me that after running things like superdrol, trenadrol, and test that hdrol is basically worthless at anything under 125mg..now i wanted to run this compund for myself before coming to any conclusions like that, what would be an effective dose.. upwards to 150??? Compared to epi.. how is hdrol.. because one bottle of epi is usually effective for gaining a few pounds a losing 1-2% body fat.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is this true?? i have also heard that hdrol is extremely mild and you need to run it super high to see minimal gains... several people have told me that after running things like superdrol, trenadrol, and test that hdrol is basically worthless at anything under 125mg..now i wanted to run this compund for myself before coming to any conclusions like that, what would be an effective dose.. upwards to 150??? Compared to epi.. how is hdrol.. because one bottle of epi is usually effective for gaining a few pounds a losing 1-2% body fat.
i will never run hdrol at anything lower then 100mg and epi at anything lower then 40.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol is underdosed at the recommended 50mg, but if dosed higher, it is amazing and pretty mild. 75-125mg is a good dose depending on your weight. I am having great results with 75mg at the moment.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
People generally increase the dose before they know if a lower dose works anyways. So, I would not trust everything people try it yourself if you are getting good results dont increase the dose. Most people just want it now, now , now so dont fall into that category see how you respond first. I know plenty of people who have ran 50/50/50/75 with great results

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i will never run hdrol at anything lower then 100mg and epi at anything lower then 40.
agreed on the epi..50mg is the sweet spot... its wastful to start at dose lower than 40mg.. i would agree most should start at 40/40/40/40 for a cycle

UKStrength

...you dont need to use an AI during e-stane however i still would use one e3d my e2 levels were still high normal for me while on it. if you run the estane towards then end i would run hCG right after it with adex and i3c (during that 2 week wait phase) and then start clomid after.
Yeah I definitely concur on that one after giving it some more thought.

Either use the protocol with adex as you quite rightly outline (0.25-1mg e3d/EOD) or maybe delay the e-stane until week 8 and run it through to week 12 (start of PCT). I'd taper it off though having had some advice from Seth Roberts.

Winstrol might be a nicer oral to start the cycle (obviously no good for the OP) not sure how the strength gains compare to the 'Tren' DS though.
agreed on the epi..50mg is the sweet spot... its wastful to start at dose lower than 40mg.. i would agree most should start at 40/40/40/40 for a cycle
Even 'smaller' guys like myself? I was thinking of running 30/40/40/40/40/40 then tapering off in week 7, 50mg seems pretty high.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Even 'smaller' guys like myself? I was thinking of running 30/40/40/40/40/40 then tapering off in week 7, 50mg seems pretty high.
if your running 6 weeks that dose looks good... im just saying for my first cycle i used epi/havoc...and i am your height except i was maybe 13lbs heavier then u... i cut ten pounds before cycle tho... i didnt feel anything till 3rd week and it all came together when my blood levels were stabalized at 40-50mg... i started having way better work outs, put on size, and got real veiny.. i stopped at 25 days because i only had one bottle.. but if i could have done it over.. i would have went 40mg from the start.. and prob ran that dose for 5 weeks maybe bumping to 50 final week depending how i felt...

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
how would one run havoc/epi with hdrol? i know 2 methyls is a no no, but the stack with proper bloodwork could be very benifical

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
how would one run havoc/epi with hdrol? i know 2 methyls is a no no, but the stack with proper bloodwork could be very benifical
Tim1985 did it. I think he had pretty good results too.

Epi - 30/30/40/40/40
Hdrol - 50/50/75/75/75

That's where I would start. 40mg of epi was fine for me... 50mg was sweet, but 60 was too much... I was about 180lbs when I ran it. The combo should probably be kept in lower doses since you are running 2 methyls.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Tim1985 did it. I think he had pretty good results too.

Epi - 30/30/40/40/40
Hdrol - 50/50/75/75/75

That's where I would start. 40mg of epi was fine for me... 50mg was sweet, but 60 was too much... I was about 180lbs when I ran it. The combo should probably be kept in lower doses since you are running 2 methyls.
i would think for a recomp/cut this has got to be the best stack

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i would think for a recomp/cut this has got to be the best stack
If you can handle the tren (it flairs up gyno for me) Hdrol/Tren is the best.

I am running Hdrol/Furaz and having a great experience... but Yea epi and hdrol would be pretty ill.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
If you can handle the tren (it flairs up gyno for me) Hdrol/Tren is the best.

I am running Hdrol/Furaz and having a great experience... but Yea epi and hdrol would be pretty ill.
Repped. What advantages if any would this have over hdrol/havoc for cutting/recomp?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Repped. What advantages if any would this have over hdrol/havoc for cutting/recomp?
Well, Tren sheds BF and gains muscle like NO OTHER hormone out right now. I was only on it 2 weeks before I had to stop because it gave me a gyno flair up, but the recomp effect was amazing. I am very jealous of those who can run this compound without prolactin issues.

Hdrol Furazadrol/Feraguno is a great stack. The feraguno/furaz is a clone of Oristan-A, which is the precurser to furazabol, which has effects along the lines of Winstrol. They stack very well, and it is a mild cycle. A GREAT recomp cycle, just kind of expensive, because the furaz compound is underdosed so it takes a few bottles to run a full cycle. (300mg is the good dose, and that is at least 3 bottles for 4 weeks... 4 if you were gonna go an entire 6 weeks)

UKStrength

if your running 6 weeks that dose looks good... im just saying for my first cycle i used epi/havoc...and i am your height except i was maybe 13lbs heavier then u... i cut ten pounds before cycle tho... i didnt feel anything till 3rd week and it all came together when my blood levels were stabalized at 40-50mg... i started having way better work outs, put on size, and got real veiny.. i stopped at 25 days because i only had one bottle.. but if i could have done it over.. i would have went 40mg from the start.. and prob ran that dose for 5 weeks maybe bumping to 50 final week depending how i felt...
Cheers for the advice mate. I might have to do that, run a shorter cycle but make the dosage higher. Perhaps doing 5 weeks as you suggested and getting up to that 50mg mark.

I guess I won't know until I'm on cycle. Would you tune into the log mate when I post it up in 2 weeks? would be great to have your guidance and input.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Tren better or worse then feraguno/furaz?
Well, Tren is definately stronger. You'll grow more and probably recomp the same with Tren. Furaz is more a recomp, less for actual growth. It just depends if you want to take Tren because it does have some nasty side effects if you are prone to them. I happen to be. :(

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
is furaz really worth the 140$ to run at 300mg a day?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
is furaz really worth the 140$ to run at 300mg a day?
Eh... that's debatable. I am having good success with it, but I got 3 bottles of "about to expire" feraguno (same compound made by spectraforce... now discontinued) for 20 bucks each.

Furazadrol, as much love as I have for Axis labs... is really expensive.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Cheers for the advice mate. I might have to do that, run a shorter cycle but make the dosage higher. Perhaps doing 5 weeks as you suggested and getting up to that 50mg mark.

I guess I won't know until I'm on cycle. Would you tune into the log mate when I post it up in 2 weeks? would be great to have your guidance and input.
I will def tune in and give u the best possible advice I can.. Epi was fantastic for me in terms of cardio.. I felt like I could excersise for days.. What I really liked about epi is that it can be used to bulk cut or recomp and even while losing fat u def gain size also which is what everyone wants.. It didn't do much in terms of strength for me even for my first cycle..

callaway

Awards
I still think a kickstart makes more sense than in the prime of your cycle. And unlike what a poster said earlier, most people don't kickstart because "it's what everyone else does".....they do it for a legitimate reason that has been mentioned earlier in the post many times.

If you insist on running a PH at the end of your cycle, I would run it THROUGH week 12...not stopping at week 10 (week 8-12, instead of 6-10). You are going to have to wait 2 weeks after your last injection anyway, and you can run a PH right up until your PCT. This way you are still making gains while your test levels taper off.

But running week 6-10 like you stated doesn't really make sense to me....there are better ways to utilize the PH.

C_

UKStrength

I will def tune in and give u the best possible advice I can.. Epi was fantastic for me in terms of cardio.. I felt like I could excersise for days.. What I really liked about epi is that it can be used to bulk cut or recomp and even while losing fat u def gain size also which is what everyone wants.. It didn't do much in terms of strength for me even for my first cycle..
Cheers mate, appreciate it. I'm looking forward to some super-lean gains with this compound. Even a few lbs of solid lean mass would be nice, I'm not greedy at all for weight gain so long as it's solid.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I still think a kickstart makes more sense than in the prime of your cycle. And unlike what a poster said earlier, most people don't kickstart because "it's what everyone else does".....they do it for a legitimate reason that has been mentioned earlier in the post many times.

If you insist on running a PH at the end of your cycle, I would run it THROUGH week 12...not stopping at week 10 (week 8-12, instead of 6-10). You are going to have to wait 2 weeks after your last injection anyway, and you can run a PH right up until your PCT. This way you are still making gains while your test levels taper off.

But running week 6-10 like you stated doesn't really make sense to me....there are better ways to utilize the PH.

C_
He only has 10 weeks worth of test