How wet is phera?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I hear differing opinions on this. Some say you will bloat others say no. So if u have run it, give me your thoughts.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
as wet as a orgasiming vagina
very descriptive, nice job. when taking PP, i usually gain about 2-5 lbs in water. if my diet has been low in sodium and i drink a lot of water along with doing moderate cardio, it stays on the low side. not keeping an eye on these things will put me on the higher side. i really like PP though, great strength gains along with mass. personally, its a compound i run in winter not summer when i'm not so concerned with what i look like, putting on 10 lbs or so during a 4 week cycle can be fattening unless you watch what your doing.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My first cycle of phera made me bloat A LOT. I hated how i looked but i knew it would subside in a few weeks so it didn't bother me too much. Another cycle I did I had no bloat at all and was also taking green bulge, my first time trying creatine along with a ph. Generally I would think creatine would cause more bloat but for some reason it didn't.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very descriptive, nice job. when taking PP, i usually gain about 2-5 lbs in water. if my diet has been low in sodium and i drink a lot of water along with doing moderate cardio, it stays on the low side. not keeping an eye on these things will put me on the higher side. i really like PP though, great strength gains along with mass. personally, its a compound i run in winter not summer when i'm not so concerned with what i look like, putting on 10 lbs or so during a 4 week cycle can be fattening unless you watch what your doing.
Now that i read this it must have been the sodium intake. My diet was not very strict on my first cycle when i bloated a lot but the second cycle my diet was extremely clean.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Phera for me was dry as hell, Its my favorite compound. I used CEL P-Plex

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used it first on a bulk @ 30mg and felt pretty bloated.

2nd time i used it 40/40/50/50 on a recomp and got leaner, not a lot leaner, but i looked good, not "wet" or bloated at all.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I used it first on a bulk @ 30mg and felt pretty bloated.

2nd time i used it 40/40/50/50 on a recomp and got leaner, not a lot leaner, but i looked good, not "wet" or bloated at all.
so would most agree it might be diet depended?

I have run SD 2x and the first was a bulk and blew the hell up... looked like all puffed up, then second was more recomp or slightly over maintainance and no bloating very lean weight gains and hard look.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
so would most agree it might be diet depended?

I have run SD 2x and the first was a bulk and blew the hell up... looked like all puffed up, then second was more recomp or slightly over maintainance and no bloating very lean weight gains and hard look.

Phera, for me, is totally diet dependant. If I'm eating clean and hitting the cardio it adds lean no-bloated mass with little to no sides. Libido throught the roof; all in all, my favorite ph by far. So eat clean and its awesome; eat like crap on it and you can bloat pretty bad.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Phera, for me, is totally diet dependant. If I'm eating clean and hitting the cardio it adds lean no-bloated mass with little to no sides. Libido throught the roof; all in all, my favorite ph by far. So eat clean and its awesome; eat like crap on it and you can bloat pretty bad.
cool, diet is super clean here, so thats never a problem.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
dry for me as well along with good results... 11 pounds in 5 weeks

MikeMagz1013

Awards
Phera will do what you want it do. Permanent strength gains thats a given, but either real wet or mainly lean with some wetness. Its pretty hard to not get a little bloated that week 4, but just watch the sodium and you're fine