Quick question - Mdrol and flu...

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Been taking Mdrol a couple of weeks at 20mg/day with few sides (mostly light lethargy) and great gains...now I'm having flulike symptoms and I am inclined to think it is the actual flu but will be going by the doctor.

Now, here's my question. Yesterday I had a NASTY headache, migraine type (never had before) and took 400mg ibuprofen without really thinking. Now I'm having the flulike symptoms...fever, achiness, lack of energy and appetite, cough, etc.

Should I go straight to the Tamoxifen citrate or should I just wait until the symptoms go away in a few days to start my Mdrol again? Seems like Mdrol isn't a great idea DURING the flu, of course.

I will ask the doc also but thanks in advance.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Been taking Mdrol a couple of weeks at 20mg/day with few sides (mostly light lethargy) and great gains...now I'm having flulike symptoms and I am inclined to think it is the actual flu but will be going by the doctor.

Now, here's my question. Yesterday I had a NASTY headache, migraine type (never had before) and took 400mg ibuprofen without really thinking. Now I'm having the flulike symptoms...fever, achiness, lack of energy and appetite, cough, etc.

Should I go straight to the Tamoxifen citrate or should I just wait until the symptoms go away in a few days to start my Mdrol again? Seems like Mdrol isn't a great idea DURING the flu, of course.

I will ask the doc also but thanks in advance.

how long have u been taking m-drol at 20mgs? what is your entire cycle layout?

if u didnt have all of the other symptoms, just a headache, id say it was ur bp. u might be fighting off a cold. AAS and PH decrease your bodys natural test, which in turn lowers ur immune system. i remember the first time i took epi, within 3 days i was sick. but now i am more versed on how to cycle and take proper precautions.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
when im really stressing my liver....i get flu like symptoms....taking mdrol and ibu's would def put a strain on you body....lots of water and fruit and milk thistle tonight....if it continues id get off....