Liquid Superdrol

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This just seemed interesting. Opinions?

Microdrol (2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one) 1% Atomized Solution contains 5mg per 2ml
of 2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one (a.k.a. Methasterone) atomized in food-grade oral penetrating agents.

The atomizing of Methasterone reduces this powerfull anabolic to its smallest particle size, while the food-grade penetrating agents allow for fast easy oral delivery. Just like similar molecules, Methasterone has a half life. When taken in a solid dose form, you rely on the body to break the tablet or capsule down and then the molecule, resulting in delayed delivery, and depending on the excipient load and chemistry, possibly poor or no delivery.

The typical results from a capsule or tableted product is only about 20% of the molecule being delivered in the fist hour. And with the molecule only possessing a half life of 6-10 hours, in order to achieve sufficient blood levels of the molecule from a solid dose, you must take 10-20 mg (2-4 mg the first hour) 2-3 times a day. However, with Microdrol (1% Atomized Methasterone Solution) in its atomic state, the FULL DOSE of 5mg can be delivered within 1 hour (as compared to 2-4 hours with solid doses), reaching peak blood plasma levels sooner.

Actions and Purpose:
Microdrol (2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one) 1% Atomized Solution, will quickly deliver the 5mg dose of 2a-17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one raising plasma levels. Once in the system, 2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one has actions similar to all other prohormones; however, this one is preferred. Users report fast increase in size and strength. Increases in body temperature are also associated with this molecule most likely due to a thermogenic effect.

Atomized Delivery System
Microdrol (2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one) 1% Atomized Solution is a potent atomized pro-anabolic.
The Atomized Delivery System reduces the active ingredients to their absolute smallest particle size (Molecular), eliminating any barriers to absorption caused by the archaic methods of delivery such as capsules and tables. Because of this technology, Microdrol (2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one) 1% Atomized Solution raises peak serum concentration of the active faster while using a much lower dosage. Microdrol (2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one) 1% Atomized Solution reaches its peak serum concentration in 30 minutes. (Product users report.)

Supplement Facts:

Active Ingredients: 2a-17-a-dimethyl-5-a-androst-3-one

Delivery agents and excipients: Glycerol, 1,2-propanediol, Polyoxyethylene Sorbitan Monooleate, Sucralose,
Artificial Flavors.

Indications and usage: Microdrol (2a-17-a-dimethyl-5-a-androst-3-one) 1% Atomized Solution is for oral
use only and is supplied with a convenient oral dosing dispenser (similar to the kind used for baby medicines). Microdrol (2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one) 1% Atomized Solution is meant for use by healthy adults, 21years or older, NOT SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE ENHANCING SUBSTANCE TESTING and who want to increase muscle mass and strength. Microdrol (2a-17-a-dimethyl-5-a-androst-3-one) 1%

Atomized Solution should be used along with a balanced diet and exercise program.

Serving size and directions: It is important to frequently administer Microdrol (2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one) 1% Atomized Solution to stabilize blood concentrations of the 2a-17-a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one. This can be accomplished by using 1-2ml serving of Microdrol 1% Atomized Solution twice
(2) daily. Keep dosages 8 hours apart. The most important part is to keep dosages at same time every day. There is no need to increase the dose. Over the 8 weeks the blood plasma levels will slowly build due to a accumulation effect. We do not recommend exceeding 2ml in a single dose and do not take more than 4ml total in a 24-hour period.

Instructions For Using Oral Dispenser

WARNING GLASS BOTTLE IS FRAGILE HANDEL WITH CARE.

1. Remove Oral Dispenser, Bottle and Adapta Cap from box.
2. Shake product well.
3. Remove plastic safety seal, and turn cap counter clockwise to remove.
4. Screw on Blue Adapta Cap tightly.
5. Remove Blue Travel Tip from the Oral Dispenser.
6. Place bottle on smooth, hard, level surface. Hold bottle with one hand and insert tip of Oral Dispenser into reduced opening and gently apply pressure downwards till it clicks.
7. Tip the bottle upside down and dispense dosage by pulling back on the plunger.
8. Tip the bottle upright and pull the dispenser out of the bottle by grabbing the graduated casing with one hand and the bottle with the other and slowly pulling away till the dispenser pops out.
9. Open mouth, put dispenser in mouth with tip pointed under tongue, close lips around dispenser. Press plunger until all liquid is dispensed in your mouth. Hold in your mouth for ten seconds then swallow.
10. Close bottle by putting the blue cap over the opening in the adapta cap. Rinse Oral Dispenser before next use.

Warnings and Contradictions: Microdrol (2a-17 a-dimethyl-5 a-androst-3-one) 1% Atomized Solution should not be taken if you are taking any prescription medication.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it just seems useless unless they can make the price competitive (For superdrol this means around 25$ or less), and with their liquid formula i hihgly doubt that's possible.

If you want SD to hit you faster, just take your capsule, pop it open over a half-shot of olive oil, mix and shoot it. I see no reason why that wouldn't work extremely well.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
That's true about price. Looks interesting though. I can see more and more PH's going this route.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
45 bucks for 120 ccs which is 30 days at a 4ml a day dose. A lil pricier,just interesting. I am like AMS ides, alot of their hormonal products are becoming UTT. Which is really interesting, and I wouldnt mind trying some sometime.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's methylated, then there is no use for this. The absorption is very high and adding something like is pointless. Innovative idea, but just the wrong usage.

musclempire

Awards
Could something like this be shot into the muscle..something like liquid winni..also interested to know if liquid drone by AMS could be taken by needle as I am not afraid of needles just afraid of the law..i believe many use food grade oil for synthol so this makes me wonder

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could something like this be shot into the muscle..something like liquid winni..also interested to know if liquid drone by AMS could be taken by needle as I am not afraid of needles just afraid of the law..i believe many use food grade oil for synthol so this makes me wonder
1. I really doubt that it's sterile.
2. Why shoot something like this?

musclempire

Awards
because you could get higher concentrations of something like tren into your blood without your liver destroying it all before it ever reaches the blood..think how many pills you would have to take to get the equivalent of a 100mg tren acetate shot..and I agree not the most sterile practice but neither is buying UG steriods imo

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
because you could get higher concentrations of something like tren into your blood without your liver destroying it all before it ever reaches the blood..think how many pills you would have to take to get the equivalent of a 100mg tren acetate shot..and I agree not the most sterile practice but neither is buying UG steriods imo
The best you could hope for is a sterile suspension, which would have to be pinned multiple times per day.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Bro....wha?....no lol

Like Rodja said, this would in no way be sterile enough for that. Not to mention, it would probably kill you if you hit a vien with this because of the other junk in it.

Its simply a liquid delivery system for superdrol. Sitll in methylated form. Which would be bad to inject in many ways....IMO

As for pinning. The current PH/DS market is composed of products that will become another hormone, or an already active one. They work pretty well. Pinning will obviously get better results. But the compounds are also different, they are made for pinning. You cant convert a pill into a pinnable compound. I dont think, dont quote me on that....just because of filler n such. Though it could be chemically separated I think.

I was wondering about a TD superdrol, not sure of one of those ever existed.

Dangit now I have a bunch of questions....

Can a pill be turned into a pinnable compound-I currently believe No.

Is there a TD superdrol? I Duno

Would the fact that its methylated be one of the issues for injecting it?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

im apalled by the fact that your trying to justify injecting an oral solution by saying some ug labs have bacteria in their product....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro....wha?....no lol

Like Rodja said, this would in no way be sterile enough for that. Not to mention, it would probably kill you if you hit a vien with this because of the other junk in it.

Its simply a liquid delivery system for superdrol. Sitll in methylated form. Which would be bad to inject in many ways....IMO

As for pinning. The current PH/DS market is composed of products that will become another hormone, or an already active one. They work pretty well. Pinning will obviously get better results. But the compounds are also different, they are made for pinning. You cant convert a pill into a pinnable compound. I dont think, dont quote me on that....just because of filler n such. Though it could be chemically separated I think.

I was wondering about a TD superdrol, not sure of one of those ever existed.

Dangit now I have a bunch of questions....

Can a pill be turned into a pinnable compound-I currently believe No.

Is there a TD superdrol? I Duno

Would the fact that its methylated be one of the issues for injecting it?
It's going through the liver either way and there is not, nor will there be a TD SD, the MW is too high to penetrate the skin.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
It's going through the liver either way and there is not, nor will there be a TD SD, the MW is too high to penetrate the skin.
I thought something was up with no super TD, because I figured if it was possible we would see that crap everywhere. Just didnt know the science behind it.

musclempire

Awards
so something that is used as a filler in this would be dangerous if used as an injectable?..or are you saying that this product would have much more bacteria in it than a product produced in an underground lab..not trying to suggest this to anyone just a thought that crossed my mind and I'm trying to pick the brains of people more knowledgeable than I

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so something that is used as a filler in this would be dangerous if used as an injectable?..or are you saying that this product would have much more bacteria in it than a product produced in an underground lab..not trying to suggest this to anyone just a thought that crossed my mind and I'm trying to pick the brains of people more knowledgeable than I
It's not sterile because there is not a rubber stopper on it. It is for oral use only and injecting it is asking for a nice stay in the ICU.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
It really depends on the UG lab man...some of those labs pride themselves on the product. So they do everything they can to make sure its 100%. Plus a UG lab is not some steroid lab in someones grandmothers basement. They can convert an entire garage, or room into a clean, sterile environment, wear protection, and run everything properly.

musclempire

Awards
Ok so what about the people who make their own tren acetate out of the pellets and use their own rubber stoppers..sorry if these are stupid questions but i have not researched much into the illegal side of things as i am not willing to take the risks..just thought there might be a way to safely make an injectable out of these new products..obviously there is not..cant blame me for dreamin though..It is illegal for supplement companies to make an injectable DS product right?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah vpx used to do it all the time....its possible......

musclempire

Awards
Damn..wish they still made them..pry not worth all the **** you would get from the govt now..cant wait to move to Texas!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im in texas....trust me as far as the govt. goes these good ole boys f#ck ya in the ass down here....

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
No, don't do it. The liquid UTT products are not sterile.

Its not the filler that's a danger, its the fact that its not a sterile solution. The flavoring would probably make it burn like hell as well. VPX, HM Gear, Designer Supplements, etc all made "sterile oral" hormone products before the 2005 ban which could be used IM. The AMS liquid orals cannot.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Ok so what about the people who make their own tren acetate out of the pellets and use their own rubber stoppers..sorry if these are stupid questions but i have not researched much into the illegal side of things as i am not willing to take the risks..just thought there might be a way to safely make an injectable out of these new products..obviously there is not..cant blame me for dreamin though..It is illegal for supplement companies to make an injectable DS product right?
They use micron filters to help remove bacteria, and use BA to help to maintain sterility. This is still not the best idea however, if you want to avoid a nasty abscess.

The sublingual delivery of these hormones seems to be working quite well...and its much safer than what you are proposing.

musclempire

Awards
Wow awesome guys..really appreciate the straight up and detailed answers..mooch couldnt you just drive down to Mexico do your stuff and drive back without any worries like Romano suggested..as long as you dont bring anything back over the border of course..idk maybe more wishful thinkin on my part

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Wow awesome guys..really appreciate the straight up and detailed answers..mooch couldnt you just drive down to Mexico do your stuff and drive back without any worries like Romano suggested..as long as you dont bring anything back over the border of course..idk maybe more wishful thinkin on my part
When I was in Mexico...their "medicine" shops have EVERYTHING you could imagine lol. Getting steroids over the border isnt exactly hard. Pot or other drugs would be. Steroids...nah. We didnt even get searched, I coulda had a mexican with me.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a little late to this thread but let me start by saying that I also work for the company that makes this product however they are not a sponsor here so at this time :) I will not be promoting anything. Just adding info to this thread where I can...

it just seems useless unless they can make the price competitive (For superdrol this means around 25$ or less), and with their liquid formula i hihgly doubt that's possible.

If you want SD to hit you faster, just take your capsule, pop it open over a half-shot of olive oil, mix and shoot it. I see no reason why that wouldn't work extremely well.
Just throwing SD into olive oil does not create an bi-layer liposome (I dont think you're referring to UTT delivery but just to clarify). The liposome is essentially a "condom" for the hormone to allow it to pass through the mucosa membrane UTT. To actually do this you need to use a lecithin complex such as the ones you see with AMS' newest UTT products.

Also this methasterone compound is atomized. Basically reducing it to it's smallest particle size to allow even better absorption UTT.

If it's methylated, then there is no use for this. The absorption is very high and adding something like is pointless. Innovative idea, but just the wrong usage.
Not pointless. While it is still methylated the purpose of the UTT delivery is to reach blood plasma levels faster.

Please do not inject these products.

It's not sterile because there is not a rubber stopper on it. It is for oral use only and injecting it is asking for a nice stay in the ICU.
It really depends on the UG lab man...some of those labs pride themselves on the product. So they do everything they can to make sure its 100%. Plus a UG lab is not some steroid lab in someones grandmothers basement. They can convert an entire garage, or room into a clean, sterile environment, wear protection, and run everything properly.
Zero you might be surprised of the places some of these UG labs operate out of....not all that sterile. Some argue that the entire environment should be scrubbed and air quality controlled but in a past life a "friend" of mine knew guys who did this in their kitchen. From what I know they had no complaints however...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Btw another (maybe not as obvious) benefit of such a delivery system is that it allows you very flexible dosing options. Especially when it comes to a stronger compound such as SD because almost all the encapsulated versions come in 10mg caps.