My new Dbol looks funky... legit?

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
pale, round, pink pill... it looks like the pill except both sides. No labeling, no imprint.... nothing. Just little pink dots in it

it looks like the image on the right... sound legit or no? (the black writing is not on my pill, this picture is just to give an idea of shape and color)

if not Dbol what steroid looks like this if any?

supplier was using legit stuff and switched to this...

gymfreak2

Awards
can i post my test prop pics? not trying to steal the thread. asking for permission.
thanks.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
not the source bro. just trying to figure out if my stuff is legit. looks legit.
I agree you are simply asking if anyone has seen them before. I havent, but I have never done any true AAS.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Dude... you never know what you're getting. You could be buying from someone who doesn't actually distribute pharma grade gear, but rather gets powder and presses the pills himself. Or you could buy from someone who is giving you laxitive... I have laxitives that look just like that pink pill right there (and tons of other drugs). You just don't know. Whenever you buy gear (or any other illegal substance) you really don't ever know what you've got. If you're that concerned you can spend some big bucks to get it identified :p

liquidanimal

Awards
Never see dbol like that before, trust you're source?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Dude... you never know what you're getting. You could be buying from someone who doesn't actually distribute pharma grade gear, but rather gets powder and presses the pills himself. Or you could buy from someone who is giving you laxitive... I have laxitives that look just like that pink pill right there (and tons of other drugs). You just don't know. Whenever you buy gear (or any other illegal substance) you really don't ever know what you've got. If you're that concerned you can spend some big bucks to get it identified :p
im curious....how do you get your illegal steroids tested?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to the FDA and the ASCA of 1990..........

I am so glad our government is looking out for our best interest and overall safety.

Alcohol and Cigs are perfectly legal.

lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13