m-1-t dosing and body weight?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone have opinions on dosing as per the individuals body weight?

5-10mg seems to be the range. Most of those taking (that I read) seem to be in the 175-210 range with a few exceptions of people hovering around 240-250.

I am currently 290, roughly 20-23% BF (sighs, I know...).

Most stimulants I use require me to use above average dosages to see any effects.

Why do ya'll think about dosing as per bodyweight as opposed to "recommended" dosing?

A

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stack it with 4ad or test, running m-1-t with zero natural test in the body would be terrible. Thats probably why some people do not have any gains on low dosages at 5-10mg.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know.

I guess I was trying to get a debating going about dosing via bodyweight as opposed to MY particulars.

I threw out my stats as a basis for example.

I am not running 4-ad with it because I am trying to assess how my body responds to the compound first - before I start stacking.

A

bellicose

Banned
Awards
I don't think you can throw down a blanket statement as far as dosing goes, its better to just start low, see how you react and then up as needed.
I did the opposite, i started at 40mg and felt ok on it so i just kept going with that dose.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I think you should vary the dose according to lean body mass, as opposed to overall weight. I also think that everyone should start low & then increase if needed. There are lots of guys who saw no greater gains on 20mg than they did on 10mg, etc.

I would say most should start with 5mg/day. At 290 lbs, I doubt 5mg is a suitable dose. I'd start at 10mg, then evaluate after a week or 2 whether to increase. I would not take M1t without 4ad or test either. I'm 220 & 10%, 10mg/day with 4ad works well for me.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
that's a very interesting read.

So, while the bodyweight differences shouldn't matter much to dosing requirements there does seem to be some validity (theoritical at least) to not splitting up dosages.

What do people think about this? Is it sound to split up the dosing like that of dbol or does it even matter?

Most who have tried splitting doages don't seem to notice any noticeable difference.

A

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think you should vary the dose according to lean body mass, as opposed to overall weight. I also think that everyone should start low & then increase if needed. There are lots of guys who saw no greater gains on 20mg than they did on 10mg, etc.

I would say most should start with 5mg/day. At 290 lbs, I doubt 5mg is a suitable dose. I'd start at 10mg, then evaluate after a week or 2 whether to increase. I would not take M1t without 4ad or test either. I'm 220 & 10%, 10mg/day with 4ad works well for me.
Well, I have not started at 5mg, that's for sure :)

As for the 4-ad.. I hear ya. I really do.

I just don't know. Doesn't it seem like the common sense approach to assess the response of one's body to a particular compound prior to stacking it with other products?

A

FTMGuy

Awards
I agree with longdog. Stack it with 4AD. I just got off M1T and didn't stack it and didn't see **** in terms of gains. I am 250lbs and about 19% BF. My next cycle with be 10mg M1T with a 1-T/1-OH/4-AD trans 4ml ed. I should see same good gains off that stack I hope.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't it seem like the common sense approach to assess the response of one's body to a particular compound prior to stacking it with other products?

A
I understand your reasoning but a person running M1T should already be familiar with his reaction to 4-AD, so the M1T is going to be the only new compound. Also stacking the 4-AD will not only help your gains but also help alleviate some of the sides from the M1T.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I agree with longdog. Stack it with 4AD. I just got off M1T and didn't stack it and didn't see **** in terms of gains. I am 250lbs and about 19% BF. My next cycle with be 10mg M1T with a 1-T/1-OH/4-AD trans 4ml ed. I should see same good gains off that stack I hope.

??? You didn't see any gains when you used M1T? I guess there's a first for everything... Might wanna reevaluate your training and diet before just adding in more compounds....

bellicose

Banned
Awards
i agree with jergo on this one
If you didn't see any gains from m1t then somethings wrong...

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Thats the exact stack (& dosages) I used for my last cycle. I ran the dermal only for 4 weeks, then added the M1t for 16 days. I gained about 9-10lbs total with a little gain in strength & no fat increase.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
that's a very interesting read.

So, while the bodyweight differences shouldn't matter much to dosing requirements there does seem to be some validity (theoritical at least) to not splitting up dosages.

What do people think about this? Is it sound to split up the dosing like that of dbol or does it even matter?

Most who have tried splitting doages don't seem to notice any noticeable difference.

A

I spoke to Patrick Arnold about splitting the dose of M1T. He said ideally you would split the dose but overall it prob will not make much of a difference. Best of luck.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your reply.

I decided to take the entire dose at once this morning.

Have to say... I'm noticing jack **** on this stuff so far.

A

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your reply.

I decided to take the entire dose at once this morning.

Have to say... I'm noticing jack **** on this stuff so far.

A

No problem

Its early. Give it time. Best of luck.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know. Day 3.

This I think is one of the reasons why I am trying to stay away from stacking. Assessing the m-1-t without other enhancers.

I don't know what to do. I'll give it until Monday to see if I notice any effects. I bought the m-1-t from 1fast400. I'm hoping it's not a facked batch. Mike's a good guy from all accounts and I don't think he'd screw over people for some short term cash while risking a long term future.

A

embrace

Awards
houseman...
i'm on day 4 and as of right now i haven't seen **** either...the only thing i could think of is maybe my gains aren't goin to be so much in the added lbs body weight dept but maybe just a fat loss. i'm 152lb 9.6% bf...who knows maybe next time i get pinched my bf will be 8%. weird tho cause i'm eating maintenence cals, sometimes slightly above....

time will tell but i'm getting discouraged since everyone was saying they got gains in the first week

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what's your dosing at? Any stacking going on?

embrace

Awards
i'm dosing 10mg ed so far at night about 2 hrs before bed. no stacking...this is my first cycle ever.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
10mg ED for me as well.

Started with split dose 8 hours a apart for two days.. have just done two days at 10mg ED in the morning.

Nothing nothing :/

A

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I bought the m-1-t from 1fast400. I'm hoping it's not a facked batch. Mike's a good guy from all accounts and I don't think he'd screw over people for some short term cash while risking a long term future.

A
Mike has a great reputation. I highly doubt their is any quality issues with his M1T.

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
For the people not feeling anything on M1T...

I didn't feel jack **** any day that I took it and I took it for 5 weeks..HOWEVER, Each time I went to the gym I was able to lift more and more and that I will not complain about..Your not going to feel like superman while taking M1T...

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am not looking to "feel" some sort of magic on m-1-t.

I would, however, like to feel something to know that it's working in my body. I'm getting NO sides reported in the least.

Strength? Not sure. Started on Monday and with that I changed my routine as it was scheduled anyway. I've cut rest times to 40-60 seconds which has limited the amount of weight I am putting up.

Next week, I should be able to tell better if I am responding to this compound at all.

Peace.

A

bellicose

Banned
Awards
The only time i felt really good on m1t was when i was in the weight room. Strength went up dramatically

IMO, i think the dose is too low. I took 40mg ed and noticed it within 2-3 days. I'm not saying to use that dose!*disclaimer*, but it might take longer to notice at the dose you are currently doing.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The distinction has been made between feeling good and feeling SOMETHING.

I'll ponder upping the doage come Monday.

Thanks for the input guys :)

A

embrace

Awards
ok,ok,ok, i kinda take back not feeling anything at all. i just came back from the gym about 10 mins ago. my lifts were thru the roof today, my pump was unreal and i actually set new personal bests for 70% of the exercises in my workout...i have to agree with skumster on that one. the weight i used to use just seems a little too ight now. placebo?...who knows, limp bizkit & disturbed on my headset?...who knows, M-1-T? who knows...whatever it is felt damn good to me.

houseman, you and i seem to have had the same ideas, change the workout, start the M-1-t at the same time, both complaining about not feeling anything.....hmm you wouldn't happen to like house music too would ya ;-)

weight is the same but my strength seems to have gone up...i'll take it...one way or another it's gonna benefit me
:)

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
houseman, you and i seem to have had the same ideas, change the workout, start the M-1-t at the same time, both complaining about not feeling anything.....hmm you wouldn't happen to like house music too would ya ;-)
:)
House music? LOL. Don't be thinkin' so.

Now Limp and Disturbed is more like it ;)

We'll see how tonight goes for me. Yesterday was my day off and normally I would do cardio but after the 40-40 second rest routine switch... the muscled need the extra time off ;)

Tonight is shoulders so we'll see how I do.

Maybe the smart thing would have been to to do two weeks of m-1-t with a regular workout style of resting and THEN switch it up.

Who knows. Maybe in the second half of my cycle I'll go back to the longer rest periods to assess the strength gains.

Options. I got options :)

A

FTMGuy

Awards
??? You didn't see any gains when you used M1T? I guess there's a first for everything... Might wanna reevaluate your training and diet before just adding in more compounds....

I really don't believe it was my diet or training since i gained over 15# on 1-t/4AD cycle of 4 weeks.

As for dosing there is no way to tell how you will react to M-1-T until you use it. But I always error on the safe side start low then up the dose.