m-1-t dosing and body weight?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I am not looking to "feel" some sort of magic on m-1-t.

I would, however, like to feel something to know that it's working in my body. I'm getting NO sides reported in the least.

Strength? Not sure. Started on Monday and with that I changed my routine as it was scheduled anyway. I've cut rest times to 40-60 seconds which has limited the amount of weight I am putting up.

Next week, I should be able to tell better if I am responding to this compound at all.

Peace.

A

2. The only time i felt really good on m1t was when i was in the weight room. Strength went up dramatically

IMO, i think the dose is too low. I took 40mg ed and noticed it within 2-3 days. I'm not saying to use that dose!*disclaimer*, but it might take longer to notice at the dose you are currently doing.
    •   

3. The distinction has been made between feeling good and feeling SOMETHING.

I'll ponder upping the doage come Monday.

Thanks for the input guys

A

4. ok,ok,ok, i kinda take back not feeling anything at all. i just came back from the gym about 10 mins ago. my lifts were thru the roof today, my pump was unreal and i actually set new personal bests for 70% of the exercises in my workout...i have to agree with skumster on that one. the weight i used to use just seems a little too ight now. placebo?...who knows, limp bizkit & disturbed on my headset?...who knows, M-1-T? who knows...whatever it is felt damn good to me.

houseman, you and i seem to have had the same ideas, change the workout, start the M-1-t at the same time, both complaining about not feeling anything.....hmm you wouldn't happen to like house music too would ya ;-)

weight is the same but my strength seems to have gone up...i'll take it...one way or another it's gonna benefit me
    :-)

5. Quote Originally Posted by embrace

houseman, you and i seem to have had the same ideas, change the workout, start the M-1-t at the same time, both complaining about not feeling anything.....hmm you wouldn't happen to like house music too would ya ;-)
    :-)
    House music? LOL. Don't be thinkin' so.

Now Limp and Disturbed is more like it

We'll see how tonight goes for me. Yesterday was my day off and normally I would do cardio but after the 40-40 second rest routine switch... the muscled need the extra time off

Tonight is shoulders so we'll see how I do.

Maybe the smart thing would have been to to do two weeks of m-1-t with a regular workout style of resting and THEN switch it up.

Who knows. Maybe in the second half of my cycle I'll go back to the longer rest periods to assess the strength gains.

Options. I got options

A
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    ??? You didn't see any gains when you used M1T? I guess there's a first for everything... Might wanna reevaluate your training and diet before just adding in more compounds....

I really don't believe it was my diet or training since i gained over 15# on 1-t/4AD cycle of 4 weeks.

As for dosing there is no way to tell how you will react to M-1-T until you use it. But I always error on the safe side start low then up the dose.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stength training and body weight
    By cw2cearley in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 07:18 PM
  2. Advanced weight lifting and body building training
    By aymen99 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 03:29 PM
  3. 5x5 and Body Fat / Weight Question
    By drvinnybombat in forum Training Forum