Wraithpk's Spawn log

Wraithpk

Awards
Ok, so I started a cycle of Spawn on Monday, a little late starting this log. Here's my overall plan:

On Cycle:
Spawn, 2 capsules a day
Cycle support
CoQ10
Glucosamine and Chondroitan
Fish oil

PCT:
Cycle support
CoQ10
Glucosamine and Chondroitan
Fish oil
Post Cycle Support
Formex
clomid 50/50/50/50
nolva 20/20/20/20

I'm also using White Flood and Green Mag, the taurine really helps with pumps.

May 18:
Started today. Beginning weight: 195.0, body fat 10.3%. Didn't really notice a difference in the gym yet.

May 19:
Weight: 195.2. Felt the same as usual except I noticed that at the end of my workout I was going harder than I usually do.

May 20:
Weight 195.2. Might just be a mental placebo effect, but I feel more aggressive in general, which has translated into a stronger performance in the gym today. Probably just placebo, lol.

May 21:
Weight 197.0. Feeling pretty good still. Still noticing a little more pop in my lifts than usual.

Wraithpk

Awards
By the way, if anyone has some advice for what I'm doing, I would love to hear all comments.

odysseus

Awards
save the nolva for another cycle you wont need it this one

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm pretty sure he will need the nolva.. spawn is Epi and TrenX.. might not be the MOST supressive on the market- but I'm almost 100% it'll shut him down by the end.
Also- Some people get gyno symptoms from Spawn.. keep the nolva onhand and for PCT trust me.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A SERM is always a good idea when stacking products or really any exogenous hormones. Spawn is a good product I hear good things about Alpha E too

odysseus

Awards
please do not listen to these guys man cuz they dont know what theyre talkin about, the clomid will be fine to use pct YOU DO NOT NEED THE NOLVA because the tren x is a progestin and if you get gyno it will most likely be prolactin induced which nolva does nothin for, grab some p5p with your clomid and youll be fine if you really want to play it safe you can get some l-dopa as well

odysseus

Awards
but like i said before you wont need the nolva so save it for another cycle

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
So if he gets gyno from the cycle you think these ancillary supps will actually remove it??What makes you think nolva has no effect on this "prolactin" induced gyno? Have you read the gyno stickies or even searched for nolva and prolactin gyno.. Dr.D stated that nolva is one of the only compounds that can remove gyno.. of any source.. which is an oxymoron because gyno is caused by excess estrogen.. the fact that you lactate does indicate high prolactin.. but the fact you have a mass indicates high estrogen which has begun to calcify.. Gyno does not necessarily have much to do with the high prolactin levels.. only lactation does.. Gyno is more directly connected with estrogen.
Clomid is good for PCT, don't get me wrong.. but there's a reason people run AI's with Clomid.. because clomid is better at getting test levels up than it is at reducing estrogen..

odysseus

Awards
your a dummy dude you can get gyno from estrogen but you can also get it from prolactin which is also common when your takin a compound like tren x which is in spawn, nolvadex does nothin for prolactin gyno,the clomid will take care of it, am i speakin french here or somethin, why is this so hard for you to understand

caliphotog

Awards
A SERM is always a good idea when stacking products or really any exogenous hormones. Spawn is a good product I hear good things about Alpha E too
What is Alpha E? I can't find anything in the search and I have never heard of it. I'm interested? I am looking for something for my next cycle and so far I have SPAWN and Alpha Drol that I am considering. Is the Alpha E same as Alpha Drol?

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I understand what your saying..
So you think you can get a lump of prolactin under your nip..??
Clomid's studies at reducing gyno are weak at best.. nolva on the other hand has numerous successful studies. Yes high prolactin is common with those compounds.. but prolactin levels and gyno are two different problems treated with two different supps.. High prolactin calls for dopamine agonist like cabergoline while actual lump gyno calls for nolva..
Disagree all you want: You infact, do NOT get a lump of "prolactin" under your nipple and call it "progestin induced gyno".. Gyno and hyperprolactinemia are two different problems you seem to have engulfed into one.

odysseus

Awards
it wont reduce the size but it will stop production of the size , and the p5p and l-dopa will take care of the rest, the nolva wont do anything for it so it woiuld continue to grow ,thats why i said save it for your next cycle because its useless on this one

odysseus

Awards
and yes you can have prolactin ( not progestin) induced gyno, they did a study where nolvadex not only doesnt do anythin but increases stimulation of the progesterone receptor which can aggrevate it, and i know prolactin and estrogen are 2 different things but what you need to know is they are synergistic with eachother

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is Alpha E? I can't find anything in the search and I have never heard of it. I'm interested? I am looking for something for my next cycle and so far I have SPAWN and Alpha Drol that I am considering. Is the Alpha E same as Alpha Drol?
Alpha E is a spawn clone. It's a tad cheaper than Spawn and has 12mg EPI/40mg tren. Heard good things but it is relatively new.... Seen some logs on other sites go up recently on PHf and ********. They have a section on LB where their rep hangs out.

Twistedcam

Awards
the small amount this guy is taking isn't goina give him gyno unless he has had it before.The epi does have some anti-estrogen properties.Nolva is better in this area because if he gets bounce back spike in estrogen the nolva will cover it in My opinion.

MarleyDog

Awards
Alpha E is a spawn clone. It's a tad cheaper than Spawn and has 12mg EPI/40mg tren. Heard good things but it is relatively new.... Seen some logs on other sites go up recently on PHf and ********. They have a section on LB where their rep hangs out.
I am curious about this product. I have had some luck with Tren and Epi alone; however, individually they only gave modest gains - so I wanted to try the stack for my next cycle (likely in late July). I have been tracking spawn and noticed Alpha E from all of your previous posts. I would be interested to see someone else comment on it, or see some of the larger internet supplement vendors carry it. The lack of available third-party information and support is diminshing the credibility of this being legit.

odysseus

Awards
the small amount this guy is taking isn't goina give him gyno unless he has had it before.The epi does have some anti-estrogen properties.Nolva is better in this area because if he gets bounce back spike in estrogen the nolva will cover it in My opinion.
so would clomid

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am curious about this product. I have had some luck with Tren and Epi alone; however, individually they only gave modest gains - so I wanted to try the stack for my next cycle (likely in late July). I have been tracking spawn and noticed Alpha E from all of your previous posts. I would be interested to see someone else comment on it, or see some of the larger internet supplement vendors carry it. The lack of available third-party information and support is diminshing the credibility of this being legit.
There are some third party stuff for sure. It is a smaller company but should be seeing them grow and be in more places soon. I agree though that not being at some retailers gives it a feeling of being less legit.

caliphotog

Awards
Is this log dead now? Haha. All I see are replies to replies and an argument that should probably just be reborn in tv PCT section so that this dude can get his log back.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Is this log dead now? Haha. All I see are replies to replies and an argument that should probably just be reborn in tv PCT section so that this dude can get his log back.
yeah man, i wanted to see some updates. I saw he gained two and got excited? BUMP

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 6