Methyl Hydroxy Testosterone

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Methyl Hydroxy Testosterone


    I was just reading the new PH FAQ and this one seemed to intrigue me because it would be easy on the hair. Could anyone please share any info.


  2. I dont believe anyone has madfe this available yet it would be potent anabolic which would be less androgenic and possibly have estrogen blocking tendencies, maybe something like var?
    •   
       


  3. I think Designer Supps will have this product available in the very near future. I'm a big fan of OH test, so I will be one of the first in line.

  4. Can anyone provide any more info on this?

  5. PM sledge
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    PM sledge
    Is that his screen name?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by vicmack777
    Is that his screen name?
    Designer Supps is his screen name.

  8. It is on the horizon, hopefully by the end of feb.

  9. How about 4OHT cyp??

  10. ok here is the deal with 4oht cyp, 4 ohn cyp, 14add prop, 14add cyclo and an esterfied unmethylated version of anavar. As much as I would like to teach everyone in the supplement world that injections are sooo much better then transdermals and if done correctly are perfectly safe and easy, most will never believe me or do it. Since you cant buy small amounts of special powders such as these, ie. 200grams or so. I would need an extra $20,000+ and have a possible huge amount of powder left over when and if the ban goes through. Also none fo them have great solubility so doing 200-300mg/ml wont be the easiest thing in the world. But if someone out there in supplement land wants to do a joint venture with me I would be happy to work on them. Until then I cant do it unless I can get powder in much smaller amounts.

  11. [QUOTE=Designer Supps]ok here is the deal with 4oht cyp, 4 ohn cyp, 14add prop, 14add cyclo and an esterfied unmethylated version of anavar. As much as I would like to teach everyone in the supplement world that injections are sooo much better then transdermals and if done correctly are perfectly safe and easy, most will never believe me or do it.QUOTE]

    I wouldn't mind learning about this,but I would have to trust my source for information-like from someone like you.I don't know the first thing about it,and I dont know what oils/solvents to mix with the esterfied powders/and in what ratios,or how often to inject.There isn't much in the injecables section here at AM.I'll catch bits and pieces here and there,but nothing I could put a solid cycle together with.Maybe we could start a thread,or section for injectable ph/ps's.Just a thought.
    -chem.

  12. how about vpx's 4-ohn , 4-oht cyp how did they disolve it ?

  13. dissolving isnt that much of a problem. its just that most people dont want to inject. the reason it is so much better, is that you get all 100% of the PH/PS. Instead of losing 60% (guess i really dont know off the top of my head) with a transdermal, or 90% with a unmethylated oral. For example, to get an effective dose of 4 ad trans, i think i saw you need 1200mg per day. That is 8400mg per week. Injecting 4ad, if you weigh 200lbs, I would say the effective dose is around 1400mg per week. That is a HUGE difference. Now for me the much safer dose is 1400 per week along with most cost effective. Once you learn how to inject properly, and get over the needle fear, it really isnt a big deal.

  14. I don't think its a needle fear as much as hiding vials, syringes, oils, powders from nosy parents. And of course its easier to just swallow some supps.

  15. I would inject,but I promised my wife I never would. everything else is fine with her. I know, It's a stigma thing. I also have small kids and don't want stuff like that in my house. Marrage and family come before all else.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    dissolving isnt that much of a problem. its just that most people dont want to inject. the reason it is so much better, is that you get all 100% of the PH/PS. Instead of losing 60% (guess i really dont know off the top of my head) with a transdermal, or 90% with a unmethylated oral. For example, to get an effective dose of 4 ad trans, i think i saw you need 1200mg per day. That is 8400mg per week. Injecting 4ad, if you weigh 200lbs, I would say the effective dose is around 1400mg per week. That is a HUGE difference. Now for me the much safer dose is 1400 per week along with most cost effective. Once you learn how to inject properly, and get over the needle fear, it really isnt a big deal.
    what is the effective dose of 4-oht , 4-ohn cyp per week ? in the big cats article about oxabolone he stated that "Ideally you need once a week injections of 400-800 mg" what do you think about this ? and about 1000 mg for 4-oht ?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    dissolving isnt that much of a problem. its just that most people dont want to inject. the reason it is so much better, is that you get all 100% of the PH/PS. Instead of losing 60% (guess i really dont know off the top of my head) with a transdermal, or 90% with a unmethylated oral. For example, to get an effective dose of 4 ad trans, i think i saw you need 1200mg per day. That is 8400mg per week. Injecting 4ad, if you weigh 200lbs, I would say the effective dose is around 1400mg per week. That is a HUGE difference. Now for me the much safer dose is 1400 per week along with most cost effective. Once you learn how to inject properly, and get over the needle fear, it really isnt a big deal.
    I agree 100%. I hear a lot of excuses but it really comes down to they don't have the nerve to pin, sorry but that is the truth. People need to get over their fears quick because I'm reading to many double methyl cycle questions. It's ashame and I feel your pain bro because it must be hard to sit there and know that you can make a product so much better but the demand is for a sub par version of it.

  18. I'm down, let's do it.

    In all homesty, I'd MUCH rather inject than rub a gallon of lotion on me or eat some methyls (shudders) The only problem I have with pinning AAS right now is something I don't even have to mention. Small town here, thats all.

    Anyways, if it were a smaller compound along the lines of low androgenicity, then I'm game. This beta cycle of M-1,4 diol will be my last methylated cycle as well. VERY good compound, but just not a fan of 17aa's.

  19. The methyls are all totally different compounds. M1T does not have the same effects as 1Test-cyp. DBOL (methyl-boldenone) does not equal EQ. While methyls are no replacement for injectibles, they definitely have their place.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    The methyls are all totally different compounds. M1T does not have the same effects as 1Test-cyp. DBOL (methyl-boldenone) does not equal EQ. While methyls are no replacement for injectibles, they definitely have their place.
    No doubt dude, its just that some people are eating them as a cop-out to injecting. All you gotta do is read all the boards and you can pick it out as easy as pie. mmm......pie

  21. It took me a long time to pin. But after the first time I never looked back. Pinning is so damn easy!!!!!! My wife has issues with it but as long as I don't tell her about all the time then she is o.k. with it.

  22. what your wife don't know won't hurt her

  23. AAAAHMEN! lol

  24. You guys know whatsup, people need to stop kidding themselves when they say that there is some other reason not pinning other then they are scared. Kids in the house? Yeah and? whats your point, if your responsible you put your pins in a lock box, you have knives in the home don't you? My parents will find them? Really, they haven't found that nug stash yet. I have nosy roomates? tell them to **** off and mind their own affairs. Problems solved for everyone. You can all thank me for saving your liver and extending your life 10 more years. Your Welcome
    Anyone else needs help my office hourse are as follows
    M-F 8-3pm Call for appointment 1-800-pnz-4all
    Have a nice day!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    You guys know whatsup, people need to stop kidding themselves when they say that there is some other reason not pinning other then they are scared. Kids in the house? Yeah and? whats your point, if your responsible you put your pins in a lock box, you have knives in the home don't you? My parents will find them? Really, they haven't found that nug stash yet. I have nosy roomates? tell them to **** off and mind their own affairs. Problems solved for everyone. You can all thank me for saving your liver and extending your life 10 more years. Your Welcome
    Anyone else needs help my office hourse are as follows
    M-F 8-3pm Call for appointment 1-800-pnz-4all
    Have a nice day!
    So true!!! I know this guy who lives in military barracks that's got a lifetime stash of powders, 200 syringes, and injectibles. It's really not that hard to hide ****.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    You guys know whatsup, people need to stop kidding themselves when they say that there is some other reason not pinning other then they are scared. Kids in the house? Yeah and? whats your point, if your responsible you put your pins in a lock box, you have knives in the home don't you? My parents will find them? Really, they haven't found that nug stash yet. I have nosy roomates? tell them to **** off and mind their own affairs. Problems solved for everyone. You can all thank me for saving your liver and extending your life 10 more years. Your Welcome
    Anyone else needs help my office hourse are as follows
    M-F 8-3pm Call for appointment 1-800-pnz-4all
    Have a nice day!
    You forgot to give me an excuse to tell my wife when she finds out the man she's been married to and the father of her children has been lying to her for a couple extra lbs of muscle.Believe me. I couldn't care less about sticking a ****ing needle in me. I'ts not about fear. It's about HONESTY! and being true to my word. Not everyone lives in the same world as you man.

  27. Jminis... Nothing personal man. I like the feedback you give and I respect your knowledge and experience. It just bugs me when people make broad assumptions and generalisations like that. If I knew my wife wouldn't care about me pinning, I would. But she does, so I won't. It's that simple. Everyone's life experiences and circumstances are diferent. Again, sorry if I was harsh. I just had to get that out.

  28. I like the harsh comments, it's in the harsh words the truth is spoken. Honestly I hear a lot of bs excuses, hell I was giving them in the begining myself. Bro if it comes down to being honest with your wife and keeping your marriage together by all means don't inject. I did not use that example because it's a valid one. I'm referring to the typical lame ass excuses you see on the boards so much. What I'm really getting at is be honest. Be honest with yourself and us, if you have some fears about using needles that's cool and understandable but just don't bull**** about it. Say I'm going the transdermal route because I have concerns about needle use and I'm not ready to take that step yet. How hard is that. Lean One were on the same page bro, I want what you want 100% HONESTY, whether it be from a spouse or a fellow bro on the boards. Later J

  29. its cool bro, but sit her down and explain the truth to her, if you are gonna use the stuff, you should use it the safest way and I am sure she would want that for you, save your liver and go the pin route. I beleive honesty is best, but you need to tell her the truth and why you have chose to go that route.

  30. I understand the wife thing 110% and for that reason, I woudnt inect. But you are the exceptions to the rule. Not saying thatthere arent times when some methyls can go good into stacks, but really you want a nice injectable to be the backbone of the cycle giving you the option to add in other comounds.

    I think 1000mg 4OHT per week ,is a great backbone for a cycle, or Test or 4 ad esters. Or you would be able to use 1 test cyp, 5AA cyp and Methyl-4ohn. Do you know ripped up you would get on a cycle like that while eating 100-300 less cals per day. It would be insane. But without the injectable, you would have to stack either 3 methyls, or be rubbing 2000mgs of trandermal on you per day.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 4-Hydroxy Testosterone Decanoate?????
    By gizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 08:01 AM
  2. cheap hydroxy testosterone 4oht powder
    By sicosico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 07:36 PM
  3. 4-Hydroxy Testosterone Decanoate?
    By tenn0titan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 06:54 PM
  4. Hydroxy-Testosterone(OH Test)
    By iron addict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 06:25 PM
  5. Hydroxy-Testosterone
    By Zack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 10:39 AM
Log in
Log in