Hello

1. Registered User

Hello

Hello, ok now I'm almost ready to go. I have 50grams of 4-ADBase, Unversal powder kit(dunno if allowed to post links but www.researchkits.com, no bb though).

If anyone who have done 4-adbase then I would like to ask some questions:
    (I'm still waiting for that articles that someone said Chemo would be out with).
    How much should I have... I mean, how much 4ad-base/ml? I have no bb but I guess I could use extra much ba?

Also, when I have my stuff done. How many times per week should I take it? And in what amounts? I've read that ppl uses from 600mg up to 1 gram but, what is average? How many times a week should I shoot?

After the cycle I have 6-oxo for use. Also I will have HCG and Clomid too.

Thx for the help everyone and appreciate this forum, also I will post my results when done.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Wrait
    If anyone who have done 4-adbase then I would like to ask some questions:
    (I'm still waiting for that articles that someone said Chemo would be out with).
    How much should I have... I mean, how much 4ad-base/ml? I have no bb but I guess I could use extra much ba?

Also, when I have my stuff done. How many times per week should I take it? And in what amounts? I've read that ppl uses from 600mg up to 1 gram but, what is average? How many times a week should I shoot?

After the cycle I have 6-oxo for use. Also I will have HCG and Clomid too.

Thx for the help everyone and appreciate this forum, also I will post my results when done.
    I can't help you much with the conversion issues you raised (amount of bb/ba etc.) sorry.

As for dosing I would say anywhere from 600-1000mg everyday would be excellent. If you are not going to add an ester to the 4-AD then you will need to inject every day for sure. The half life is only 3-4 hours I believe so you will get a peak and then a fairly quick decline. Personlly for 4_AD base I would go with a transdermal to avoid all the pinning. ED injections can't be fun and ideally you would inject twice a day I imagine....not fun at all.

This is mostly speculation and just my opinion but there you have it. Best of luck.
  3. Registered User

Take at least 600mg a week, Id go for 900. If alone maybe more.
    1gram has 1000mg in it, so divide by howm any MLs you want and it will tell you how much MG per ML.
    Example.
    5rams = 5000mg.
    5000/20 = 250mg/ml.
    5000/10 = 500mg/ml

Your next step before you do this would be to find out the half life, so you can base how many injections per week your going to need to be effective, and divide your MGs up into however many shots your gonna do.
    So if you need 5 shots a week to be effective(prolly not that many tho) you would want to make sure each ML or half of a ML has enough (Mgs x 5) to equal your dosage of 1000mg per week.
    (this sounded better in my head I think)
    •   

4. Registered User

Yeah, I was thinking of going around 1100mg a week.
    Yet, if the halflife really is 4 hours then this truly complicates things.
    I could think of using one injection per dag. That's what I've read from other forums, ppl used 50-75 mg per day with good results.
    Probably should take the injection in the morning or in the middle of day prior to a workout?

Thanks for all replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason161
    Take at least 600mg a week, Id go for 900. If alone maybe more.
    1gram has 1000mg in it, so divide by howm any MLs you want and it will tell you how much MG per ML.
    Example.
    5rams = 5000mg.
    5000/20 = 250mg/ml.
    5000/10 = 500mg/ml

Your next step before you do this would be to find out the half life, so you can base how many injections per week your going to need to be effective, and divide your MGs up into however many shots your gonna do.
    So if you need 5 shots a week to be effective(prolly not that many tho) you would want to make sure each ML or half of a ML has enough (Mgs x 5) to equal your dosage of 1000mg per week.
    (this sounded better in my head I think)
  5. Registered User

Do some reading on people injecting test base for comparison purposes on how many injections you need per day (I don't mean injections per week either).

~Todd
  6. Registered User

Yeah im not sure about what your doing, but just trying to make u see how you can accomplish it in the correct manner
  7. Registered User

I would take it in the morning and before workout if I needed 3 a day, always before workout IMO.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hello To All
    By Knowledge in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-22-2003, 12:55 PM
  2. hello
    By joe bigboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 04:49 AM
  3. Just saying hello....
    By Cirrus2000 in forum General Chat