Clomid Only? Dosage? Searched but no consensus!

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
I have searched and read and searched and read! I am thinking about Clomid only for my next PCT.

Test E 12 weeks 500 per week
Dbol 4 weeks 35/day
Clomid 100/50/50/25

My last cycle was 12 weeks sust 250 and used nolva for pct. No gyno and really no other sides. Did feel like the nolva did not bring the boys back very quickly. Thinking about clomid instead.

Is clomid only at these dosages going to be good enough? I also may run an AI during and after cycle.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i find that 50mg of pharm grade clomid for 4 weeks works great

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Go with the clomid, but have the nolva nearby. You have a very androgenic cycle there and clomid may not be enough to control the estrogen. If not, run a low dose AI alongside the clomid and taper up.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Based on my emotional reaction on my last cycle......I want to run an AI once my cycle gets going. Last time I know my estrogen was way up! Will go with the Clomid and an AI.

Do i need Nolva on hand if I had no sides on my last Test only cycle? No gyno, etc.

thanks guys

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I would go with Clomid and an AI.

AI during and for PCT (best is aromisen)

I recently did a lot of research on the best thing for while on and pct for gyno reduction and prevention and it seemed to be Aromisen over Nolva (by most accounts) not sure why, considering nolva blocks all gyno at the nipple and aromisen just reduced estrogen, maybe someone else could explain this in detail...