Day 16 of S-Drol / HDrol - not much going on, need advice

C

caliphotog

Awards
What's up everybody? 31 yes. old 3rd cycle, 6'1" 205 I have been on Cyclobolan for 16 days now and am feeling very minimal effects. Strength is slightly increased, recovery is slightly faster, and vascularity is slightly increased. My nutrition is solid, for sure... Training is solid for sure... Rest has not been great. I am wondering if it is possible that I got a bad batch of Cyclobolan, or if my body does not respond to S-Drol/HDrol that well. No sides yet and on my other cycles I shut down quickly.

Assuming I have no sides and still feel only slight change, can I bridge into something else?

I have Tamox/Clomid and a test booster ready to go for PCT.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i didnt respond to mdrol (s-drol) like others have. it made me hard and added a little strength but it put no weight on me. lethargy was also a b!tch

C

caliphotog

Awards
Actually, yes I don't know why I didn't put that in my post but I have been very lethargic! This compound seems like it's not so great for me. Oh well. Now I know.

G

gregchicken

Banned
Awards
PH's are over rated, everyone knows it, but people only rate them as they are too gay to hit a real cycle. thats the truth, thats why they are legal!as they dont work!rule of thumb, if they work= illegal, if they dont work= legal.

anyone who sais they gain off a ph cycle are a liar.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
PH's are over rated, everyone knows it, but people only rate them as they are too gay to hit a real cycle. thats the truth, thats why they are legal!as they dont work!rule of thumb, if they work= illegal, if they dont work= legal.

You my friend are sooo far from the truth.... Please explain the 13lba of a havoc & tren cycle to me... Or the 15 of SD.... Or how u get ripped when I have taken hdrol? Tell me why 1AD was legal then a while back it was made illegal or all the other compounds for that matter. Your are so wrong it's not even funny.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

sdrol and plex etc are not PH's ph's mean they convert to hormones these are anabolic steroids that were never commercially produced so that exact chemical was not put on the scheduled list. Sdrol is just methyl masteron masteron is illegal.

and for your rule of thumb so about 4 years ago I guess m1t, 1-t, 4ad etc didnt' work because they were legal but now they are illegal so they must work?

H

heyarnold

Awards

Wow everyone write this down he seems like just the person you want to listen too.............. any other great advice?

G

gregchicken

Banned
Awards
plently of good advice here lads, ask me about a real cycle

G

gregchicken

Banned
Awards
lol, listen here pal, PH and DS are not real cycles, trust me. what u want me to tell you paddy?

G

gregchicken

Banned
Awards
lol, im getting so sick and tired of guys here over complicating basic PH cycles, if i was a mod, i would ban threads on h drol cycle at the very least!its h drol, just get it down you, you wont see fook all!lol

H

heyarnold

Awards
what do you think a "real cycle" is. supper drol is by far the the most dangerous cycle that i have ever taken and having you talk about it like it is a joke is just going to have some 15 or 16 year old out there thinking it is no big deal.

BY the way i have taken just about everything under the sun. i took anandrol 50 at the front of a cycle and i would say super drol is even more dangerous than that.take some and go get some blood work done you will see "lad".

I'm not trying to be an ass here i just am trying to point out to you that if you don't know what you are talking about then don't post.

G

gregchicken

Banned
Awards
what do you think a "real cycle" is. supper drol is by far the the most dangerous cycle that i have ever taken and having you talk about it like it is a joke is just going to have some 15 or 16 year old out there thinking it is no big deal.

BY the way i have taken just about everything under the sun. i took anandrol 50 at the front of a cycle and i would say super drol is even more dangerous than that.take some and go get some blood work done you will see "lad".

I'm not trying to be an ass here i just am trying to point out to you that if you don't know what you are talking about then don't post.
you were taking a 50 with what?my idea of a real cycle involves a test injection (aany length ester, c, e or prop) at least. stick it with deca or tren, add a bit of mast or winny, even eq, then bingo- a real cycle

you rekon s drol is harsher than a50?you are a ****ing moron!

H

heyarnold

Awards

you ever take m-drol?

H

heyarnold

Awards
you were taking a 50 with what?my idea of a real cycle involves a test injection (aany length ester, c, e or prop) at least. stick it with deca or tren, add a bit of mast or winny, even eq, then bingo- a real cycle

you rekon s drol is harsher than a50?you are a ****ing moron!
First off think about what you just said Prop is not a long ester. Do you think i want to crash that hard stacking prop with a 50 but o ya you thought it was a long ester. lol and what is it with you naming all of these compounds to put in a cycle. you must think you sound cool because you know a few names.

Mast why would i add that if i am taking a50. a50 has bulking wrote all over it. mast would be a waste of money.

but what i did was a50 front base with test c and eq then ended the last 2 weeks of cycle with winny then waited 3 weeks did post taking winny all the way up top pct for a total of 5 weeks. don't talk to me like you know what you are talking about.

Here cyp , masteron, eq, tren, deca now do i sound like i know something.lol i could make fun of your stupid post all day but i have **** to do. have fun stacking you prop, tren, and a50.

heyarnold

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
plently of good advice here lads, ask me about a real cycle
I'd like to hear your thoughts on a real cycle and yes I do think sdrol plex etc are real A.A.S. However i have also been doing this since before they even talked about PH about 15 years of pinning tried almost everything. So i'd like to know what a youngster from this generation thinks is a real cycle. Oh and please only compounds and esthers you have used i hate when people recommend things they haven't actually shot.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Man, I put on a half-pound per day with SuperDrol. I wonder if the stuff you have is under dosed?

H

heyarnold

Awards
I'd like to hear your thoughts on a real cycle and yes I do think sdrol plex etc are real A.A.S. However i have also been doing this since before they even talked about PH about 15 years of pinning tried almost everything. So i'd like to know what a youngster from this generation thinks is a real cycle. Oh and please only compounds and esthers you have used i hate when people recommend things they haven't actually shot.

Amen.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i've tried dbol, anavar, anadrol, and winstrol
obviously they work

i've also tried
epistane, s-drol, trenadrol, sustadrol, and m-drol

all work except for epistane

the only thing that i think is that most people here run ph's way underdosed! just my opinion. 20mg of superdrol ain't gonna do sh*t.

oral cycles suck though. you can't really keep your gains. no matter how hard you try, ain't gonna happen. sure you can keep some but not much at all.

C

caliphotog

Awards
Man, I put on a half-pound per day with SuperDrol. I wonder if the stuff you have is under dosed?
Wow... Somebody actually responded with something that relates to this thread. Haha. I am getting the feeling that this stuff is for sure under dosed. Oh well... I will finish up and move on. BTW the dude saying SDrol is a joke has no clue. LOL. Whatever man...

H

heyarnold

Awards
sorry dude for taking part in the messing up of your thread. i would have to say something just is not right. when i took m-drol every week my bench went up 10 pounds for sets. maybe give cel a try, i think they still test all there batches.

heyarnold

C

caliphotog

Awards
sorry dude for taking part in the messing up of your thread. i would have to say something just is not right. when i took m-drol every week my bench went up 10 pounds for sets. maybe give cel a try, i think they still test all there batches.

heyarnold
It's cool dude. I don't mind the thread jacking. I think I may have responded the same way... gregchicken seems naive.

A

allergy man

Awards
I gained around 10 pounds on cel's mdrol. kept about 7 after pct. lost very little strength through pct, maybe 1-2 reps per work set with the same weight. Didn't lose any size according to measurements taken every couple days. Other than being unable to do deads due to back pumps I was very happy with it.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
gregchicken,
you've done injectable cycles and your only a buck 90??? HAHAHA

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
caliphotog,
u might just have a bad batch or dont respond, not sure man but sorry to hear

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
S-Drol I am not personally familiar with, but I gained some serious size with M-drol. H-Drol in comparison is very mild.
The key with Sdrol clones is IMHO eating a LOT. Eat your usual 2g ppbw or protein and as many carbs as you can handle.

These are very good/strong compounds that will give excellent gains with the right diet.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
It looked to me like an few retarded people just made themselves appear even dumber... Seriously....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Zero V,
you love DeadPool huh? lol
The "Merc with a Mouth" yeah. Look into his history or a comic or two. Or I posted up some bits in my log. He is funny as hell most of the time.