My first cycle of S-Drol/H-drol?

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
I bought Cyclo Bolan. Its dosed at a daily serving of 30Mg of S-Drol and 25Mg of H-Drol. There seems to be some contraversy going on here. Some people tell me Im crazy its to much and its crazy doing it, its to high of a s-drol dose all these type of comments. Others tell me if you do it correctly with Cycle support Supps like NAC,Milk thistle etc. and proper PCT I will be fine. Can somebody give me any good advice here. As to what PCT products should I take and general advice on this type of PH. Remember This is my first cycle Im 22 Years old.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
M-Drol is rough. So stacking for your first cycle I do not recommend it. Try something like a solo h-drol or maybe tren but that is up in the air. What are some stats?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
So u started another thread I see...

This guy us already in wk 2 of his cycle.

You should have preloaded cycle support and run it through out. You need taurine incase you get the massive painful back pumps. You needed to setup your PCT before you began. You will need a SERM. You will need a solid PCT or you will loose pretty much all your gains.

You are only 20 yrs old and can do damage to your HPTA... You should really wait til you were older... But that's a persons choice your body do as u please...

Your maxs are definately not where they should be, you could gain a lot more strength and size natty
first.

I don't mean to sound harsh but it's all the truth. These compounds may be legal but nothing to take lightly... They are AAS.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Can somebody give me any good advice here. As to what PCT products should I take and general advice on this type of PH. Remember This is my first cycle.
There are lots of threads and logs on here. Also a whole section devoted to PCT. This us why u research before you start, read about what others have done and learn. Have a plan... And have all you need onhand BEFORE you start.

gregchicken

Banned
Awards
a pct will not ensure keeping gains!since when has nolva or clomid ever helped gains!hey dont you moron and i dont know why guys on this forum think otherwise

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
a pct will not ensure keeping gains!since when has nolva or clomid ever helped gains!hey dont you moron and i dont know why guys on this forum think otherwise
Whoa buddy... Not going to even try and respond to that.... Seriously!

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Im taking Supps like NAC, Milk thistle, ALA, B6, Beta - Sitosterol for my liver. And actually

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Dude I dont recall telling yall that im 20 Im 22 turning 23! If I did it must have been a typo. But any ho I dont think there is a problem with me taking Ph at my age. I already passed 21. But that is not my question here. Im just wondering if this cycle is to harsh on my body. I do take into consideration that I need a serm and PCT stack but Im just gathering as much information as posible.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
I have not experienced any back pumps thank god. Only the day after my first initial dose did I feel a lil bit of a lower back spasm. Nothing big very minor. After that day I have not experienced any other side except increase in apetite and strenth.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I do take into consideration that I need a serm and PCT stack but Im just gathering as much information as posible.
Consideration? You are missing my whole point. You should have gathered this information and purchased everything before you started!!!

Yes SD is very hardsh on the body, probably the worst the methyls avaisble right now. When you are done even with proper ships your liver panel would not be pretty.

Hopefully u have a novla onhand... Just in case u start to develop gyno.

Since you have gathered this info, what is your proposed PCT?

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
I plan on purchasing Liquid Nolva and run it for 4 weeks. At 90/60/20/20. Around the second week I will ad on a tribulus test boooster like Palo alto lethian. I liked it because it has a couple of ingredients that help you build lean weight. In addition I am also going to continue to take my Purus Labs Organ Sheild Tabs. Those include ingredients like Milk thistle,NAC,ALA,Quercitin,Coenzyme,Saw palmetto. I also wana throw in some anti cort sups too. What you think?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
So u don't have nolva now??? Get it asap...This should be always on hand incase u start to develop gyno.

Where did u get that dosing from??? Way off! Some don't go up to 40 but usually like 40/30/20/10 or 30/20/20/10... That's weeks 1-4.

Now AI use is some do some don't. The ones that do have 2 ways of dosing... Some start wk 1 low dose, go up 2nd wk, then highest dose wk 3 then taper over next 2-3wks. Others start the AI 3 wk at highest dose and taper.

For your test booster I suggest activate x or desiel hardcore test. Lev might work but will inhibit appitiate and u still want to cont to eat to help maintain gains.

Cort control some start wk 1 others wait til wk 2 or 3

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ohh yeah and support supps throughout cycle and pct

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you should have made the thread before you started popping a relatively high dose of one of the most powerful oral steroids around (STACKED with something else)

and what the hell training are you using, max squat 145... bro you need to work on a routine and start working your legs, shouldn't be doing steroids yet, IMO... this thread's retarded, you did say you were 20.

Your nolva dosing scares me. Put more time into this stuff bro.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
It was a typo dude im 22. But hey you think TRS recovery stack and AllMax Nutrition TestoFX Hardcore pills will do the job. I have heard TRS is fine enough others debate and say you need a serm. Whats your advice. Nice pic btw no homo s**t just being honest.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
It was a typo dude im 22. But hey you think TRS recovery stack and AllMax Nutrition TestoFX Hardcore pills will do the job. I have heard TRS is fine enough others debate and say you need a serm. Whats your advice. Nice pic btw no homo s**t just being honest.
With 30g SD for 4 wks... Nope! U need serm. Even if u choose not to use it you still must have one incase you start to notice problems with gyno... Unless u like having boobs. For ur gf to play with.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
LOL hell no no boobs wanted here LMAO!! I am having a bit of trouble finding Nolva dude this **** is pissing me of! I only found one source which Im not mentioning obiously but the price is kinda steep and Im not to crazy about that

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
ha..honestly dont use a serm after this cycle..and see what happens check back here in a couple months when u cant even use your ****