PCT's?

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Okay, been reading a long time on the topic and finally planning my first cycle. I'm gonna keep it real simple:

500 mg test en or cyp/week 1-8
300 mg EQ/week 1-8

That's simple enough.....now for the real question. The opinions on pct's seems to differ depending on who I talk to. Some say use only nolva 20mg /day starting two weeks after last shot. Some say clomid and only have nolva in case of gyno. What's everybody's opinion here? Guess I'm looking for most popular responses. Right now I'm thinking just use nolva alone. We'll see. Thanks guys.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Nolva is better than clomid IMO. It helps restart the HPTA and acts like an anti-e which guards against catabolism in PCT. It is also cheaper then clomid. I would recommend this:

Week 1-8 500mg/week test + 300mg/week EQ
Week 11-12 40mg/ED Nolva
Week 13-14 20mg/ED Nolva

Last edited:
Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I tend to aggree. It's funny how the opinions differ. Any need for HCG at all in your opinion?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I like Nolva better.. something about Clomid just drives me crazy.. moody type crazy.. something I am usually not.. on an 8 weeker most people do not use HCG

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Well that solidifies it for me. I'm going with Nolva....feel better now that I asked and actually got some experienced opinions. Thanks again guys.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Since I have some attention though....would it be better to add something like dbol or test prop at the beginning to boost the start. Keeping in mind this will be my first run using test so I'm not sure how I'm gonna react.

I don't predict any major sides. I've done 4-AD and 1,4 AD at 600mg per day and 150 per day respectively without any problems. I know....not the same but it was a start. :)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
If it is your first time.. I would do the dbol.. unless you don't mind the eod or ed sticks.. it does get old kinda quick.. trust me ;)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
For a first cycle I would go with dbol to get things started. And for PCT use Nolva. Best of luck bro

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I'll probably toss a little dbol in there. A light dose like 20mg ed should do the trick.

size

Awards
  • Established
Post Cycle:

A combo of HCG, nolva, and clomid is BEST.
If you choose not to use HCG, then nolvadex with clomid is best.
If you choose just one, choose nolvadex

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
at your doses nolva is fine ...but run letrozole while on cycle to keep the estrogen side in check ........

pharaohf4

Awards
I'm looking at doing a similar cycle of week 1-10 test enth 500mg and week 1-10 deca @ 400mgs.
Can M1T be used instead of dbol to frontload?
I would do M1T @ 10mgs ed for 4 weeks.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the help guys. I'm used to being the guy on the boards who posts advice on training and nutrition. But with gear I'm the newbie. It's a little different when you become the guy looking for help. Thanks again.