Libido Boosters

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Alright, im going to be starting sus500 here pretty soon and I hear this stuff shuts down the love making machine...which I cant afford right now haha. any proven supps that anyone has used that gets the junk springboard again while im on this stuff? ive head that HCG is good stuff? would that stunt my gains at all or is that good stuff to take?!?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
HCG will keep the testes active meaning you will still have test production and be able to perform, alternativly you could get some test E and run that with sus as a kickstart, test e should keep you a many times a day peformer :D

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Go test E than haha. I might have to take a look at that!

Filthy McNast

Awards
Have you ever ran SUS500 before? I've ran a couple of cycles and you are correct sir that it will shut you down hard. I was dosing strong 5 pills/day and that probably didn't help much with the shut down issue. I ran a 6 week cycle the last time and was completely shut down from the 3rd week onward all the way until the 3rd week of my PCT. Testes eventually came back to normal size though. You are gonna shed some hair as well with the SUS500. On the positive side, my gains on the SUS500 were quite impressive, maybe a little wetter than I would have liked, but good strength and mass gains on it. I'm curious as to the answer to your question as well. I'd like to avoid that massive shutdown if possible the next time I try the SUS500.

dblover3

Awards
Obviously running some test e would be prime but if i could get some Test e I probably could get some real sus so for most of us that is not an option. I am running IBE Formex during cycle of Torque/Sus500 and this stuff is off the hook as far as desire/libido. Running minimum dosage too 50 mg couldnt imagine at 100 mg. Dermacrine by Primordial Performance looks good too.