Looking for Advice...

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I've been hitting the gym for several years now, I'm just about 29yr old and have been considering a PH/PS for quite some time. I understand what needs to follow after a cycle, but my biggest concern and drawback is the possible hair loss. I'm honestly not looking to gain 10-15lbs, but a solid 5-7 would be nice. What would your suggestions be for a nice mild run minimizing possible hair loss, but still yielding some decent gains. I was thinking about h-drol at 50mg a day for 4 weeks. What are thoughts on running some of PP's transdermals? I hear 1-T could cause potential hairloss. Havoc I hear horror stories from some about hair loss. Superdrol I hear a little of both from.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
H-drol is the best option for you. Hair loss is a non-issue for just about everyone using it.

The other three you mention are probably better to use after you have more experience as they have more side effects. Havoc definitely can cause hair loss. 1-T I'm not sure about but s-drol is not for beginners, I wouldn't recommend that until you've had a few cycles under your belt.

Besides, if you're looking for 5-7lb then h-drol is in your sweet spot.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I was thinking. Do you think there is need to go up to 75mg? I know people tend to ramp up pretty high, but is it really necessary or do you think I should see decent gains sticking at 50mgs/day.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I was thinking. Do you think there is need to go up to 75mg? I know people tend to ramp up pretty high, but is it really necessary or do you think I should see decent gains sticking at 50mgs/day.
Very few people would recommend 50 ED for an entire cycle, but some do that.

My plan was 50/50/75/75/75 but I got so frustrated with no gains early on that I bumped up to 75 two days early. Even at 75 h-drol is very mild (for most). If you want to be extra conservative you can stay at 50 but I'm not aware of any downsides to jumping up to 75. Pros outweigh the cons in this case because cons of 75 instead of 50 are non-existent AFAIK.

Many people do 100 or even 125. If I do another cycle I might do 100 in the last week or might jump up to 75 in week two. I personally would not consider doing 50 for five weeks.

I would also strongly encourage you to go for five weeks even if it is your first cycle. You won't see any gains until week three, for me it didn't happen until week four. At four weeks your selling yourself short with h-drol. If I wasn't such a chicken I'd run it for six weeks but conventional wisdom says that PCT is more risky with anything after six weeks so I'm limiting myself to five weeks.