1st timer 1st cycle trying to understand

earth

Awards
45 year old male. Started 6 years ago fat at 205 and 5'2" tall. Lost down to 136 at a visual 14% BF. Im looking for some more fat loss so I can see some abs, but I fear if I keep cutting, I will have no muscle left. I have a 35" waist and 38" chest and hips. My diet has been super clean for the past 4 months taking in 1700 to 1900 cal. with 38P, 34C 28F macros. I have been weight training for these past 6 years and currently am hitting 2 to 3 day per week full body compound routines.

I have hit a stall. Ive looked into hdrol and havoc. I was about to call it quits on this avenue untill some one mentioned 1-ANDRO Rx™ PRO-HORMONE by ironmag labs. It was also recommended I get on this site to find out more about these things.

I like the low sides and non liver toxic qualities. Also the otc pct products as well.

Is that a good choice for gaining some mass and lowering fat? Im not looking to go beyond 150 on my 5'2" frame really. I also dont want a larger waist. Id like it to get down to 32 to 30"

I am in good health. Only issue is high LDL(bad) cholestoral. Doc says HDL(good) is high which helps negate the LDL pretty well.

Any advice on the amount of this product I need to take, or any advice in general?

Any better recommendations?

Thanks all.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
45 year old male. Started 6 years ago fat at 205 and 5'2" tall. Lost down to 136 at a visual 14% BF. Im looking for some more fat loss so I can see some abs, but I fear if I keep cutting, I will have no muscle left. I have a 35" waist and 38" chest and hips. My diet has been super clean for the past 4 months taking in 1700 to 1900 cal. with 38P, 34C 28F macros. I have been weight training for these past 6 years and currently am hitting 2 to 3 day per week full body compound routines.

I have hit a stall. Ive looked into hdrol and havoc. I was about to call it quits on this avenue untill some one mentioned 1-ANDRO Rx™ PRO-HORMONE by ironmag labs. It was also recommended I get on this site to find out more about these things.

I like the low sides and non liver toxic qualities. Also the otc pct products as well.

Is that a good choice for gaining some mass and lowering fat? Im not looking to go beyond 150 on my 5'2" frame really. I also dont want a larger waist. Id like it to get down to 32 to 30"

I am in good health. Only issue is high LDL(bad) cholestoral. Doc says HDL(good) is high which helps negate the LDL pretty well.

Any advice on the amount of this product I need to take, or any advice in general?

Any better recommendations?

Thanks all.
How much cardio are you doing? If not much I think that is your answer right there.

Also, you can certainly stand to train more than twice a week if you want to lose weight. If you take any kind of gear you're going to waste it by only lifting two days a week.

Before you use anything you need to get your training and diet perfectly dialed in and it sounds like you've got room for improvement.

earth

Awards
Well, for cardio, I either easy walk or do HIIT on my bicycle. I just keep it mixed depending on how I feel. I do this about 4 days a week.

For training, I mix it up. I have done a 2 day split where I hit each muscle group twice a week. Total of 4 training days. Then I did a once a week per group on a 4 day split. Then I did a 7 week HST routine where full body was hit 3 times per week. I followed the 2 day split and the 4 day split mostly over these 6 years while adding the HST most recently.

I was concerned most during my 6 year cut at just that. Cutting. I used to lift heavy and maintained about 145 @ 11% BF many years ago. Bench was my favorite and i could bench up to 250 @ 145 lbs. I also lifted heavy on all the rest of the muscle groups. Got food happy and ate junk untill I got lazy though. Took about 10 years but I saw 205 and over 25%bf. Thats when I got back into the program and started cutting. I know I did it wrong, but the result is that now Im at 135 and 14% bf. Im sure I could have saved more muscle if I had cut properly.

My diet has been real clean since about feb I suppose. Before it was about 70% clean. Most calories come from chicken, fish, a little steak, veggies, whole grains, good fats like olive oil and peanut butter. I have about 2 protein shakes a day. One with breakfast, and the other after training. I eat real food 5 times a day with the after work out shake being my 6th feed. I take creatine, fish oil and a multi.

My problem is that I dont want to lose any more weight. Id rather be between 140 and 150 body weight right now, but with 10% or less bf. I fear that if I try to cut calories more, or up the cardio, I will not hold onto the muscle, or I wont be able to grow any during this summer season. Thats why I was interested in a mild cycle that could bump me there.

What with my cardio , training or diet do I need to change?

mss07

Awards
what is your actual lipid profile? total cholesterol?
the only thing i really could see being a problem would be cardiovascular meds if any?

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Going from 136 @ 14% to 150 @ 10% means you need to lose 4lb of fat and add 18lb of muscle.

If you're going to rely on gear to cross that bridge you're going to need some very strong stuff. A mild PH or DS isn't going to give you anything close to that kind of change.

You should run a few mild cycles before embarking on using serious gear, assuming you have a source for AAS and are comfortable with injections.

At 45yo with cholesterol issues I don't know that I'd be looking to go down this path for the first time. I hope others will chime in on this.

earth

Awards
Im not committed to this path yet. I did want to try and fully understand so that I can properly make up my mind though.

Total cholestoral was 270. HDL was about twice the avg so doc said that was great, however, the bad (LDL) was also close to twice the avg. He wants me to be so clean on diet that I squeak. Then we will retest and see if I need med or not. At this point, they dont want to start me on meds.

If I did anything, Id want it to be legal and and OTC if possible. Am I in the right forum?

earth

Awards
I should clarify, 150 would be the long term goal. My short term, what I am asking about, is getting down to 10% or less with no more loss of muscle, or maybe even a slight gain. This will get me through the summer and set me up to do a proper clean bulk from sept on to next april.

I did not want to use anything strong. I will take steps to get to where I want to be, but I did want to see at least 10% for this summer with no more muscle mass lost.

Thanks.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I should clarify, 150 would be the long term goal. My short term, what I am asking about, is getting down to 10% or less with no more loss of muscle, or maybe even a slight gain. This will get me through the summer and set me up to do a proper clean bulk from sept on to next april.

I did not want to use anything strong. I will take steps to get to where I want to be, but I did want to see at least 10% for this summer with no more muscle mass lost.

Thanks.
You don't want to go down this road if you already have cholesterol issues. To get to 10% you just need to lose 5.5lb of fat. You don't need gear for that.

If you are lifting heavy, getting enough protein and doing HIIT you can lose the fat without sacrificing muscle mass. And you can conservatively do it in a month, the same amount of time you'd have to invest in a cycle.

earth

Awards
Thanks for the tip. I had wondered if my cholesterol could be an issue. I shall keep my nose to the grindstone then and go natural. Just gotta eek out the most with diet , training and cardio.

Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
locutus24 Peptide/Research 17
Supplements 11
Anabolics 8
Cycle Logs 12
Anabolics 7