Methyl 1,4ADD Powder w/ PEG400 - AnabolicMinds.com

Methyl 1,4ADD Powder w/ PEG400

1. New Member

Methyl 1,4ADD Powder w/ PEG400

I seen on sleg's site you can get 1 gram of Methyl 1,4ADD Powder for $17. You can get PEG400 for $10. So by my math thats $27. The question is why is sleg selling a solution with 10mg/ml in a 50ml bottle for $65? Is there something I am missing? Aer they both oral solutions? Well another question is how do I mix the PEG400 and M1.4ADD powder to get a 10mg/ml solution?
    Thanks!!

2. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hardlyworkin
    I seen on sleg's site you can get 1 gram of Methyl 1,4ADD Powder for $17. You can get PEG400 for $10. So by my math thats $27. The question is why is sleg selling a solution with 10mg/ml in a 50ml bottle for $65? Is there something I am missing? Aer they both oral solutions? Well another question is how do I mix the PEG400 and M1.4ADD powder to get a 10mg/ml solution?
    Thanks!!
    For people who could not be half bothered to do proper research and mix it themselves or do not want to put up with the hassle of doing it.

As far as I'm concerned, he should sell it $500 per ml so teens can't just simply buy and dose it.

And no they are not oral, they are hard lumps to be inserted rectally.
  3. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    For people who could not be half bothered to do proper research and mix it themselves or do not want to put up with the hassle of doing it.

As far as I'm concerned, he should sell it $500 per ml so teens can't just simply buy and dose it.

And no they are not oral, they are hard lumps to be inserted rectally.
    Be careful giving out that kind of info, some might believe you.
    Your math is correct and it is much cheaper to make yourself. I think the price is just right
    •   

4. New Member

How come when anyone asks a question they are assumed a teen? I am 25 so chill...if you dont wanna answer fine..cool then dont.....This is not another M1T thread this is a new product that I am asking about... I am new to these methyl compounds and I am just verifying you need to use the same solutions to make them liquid.
  5. Senior Member

There are links on sledges site on how to convert powders or do research in the hombrew forum on this site.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

I use everclear for most liquid brews, although PEG400 sometimes helps to get things to dissolve, I use it at 10%.
  7. New Member

Everclear work fine as does 151 which I just mixed mine with - dissolved in about 30 sec. Thing is I don't drink and even 1ML is pretty nasty. Don't hold it under your tongue though, just swallow. (where have is used that line before?).
  8. Brewing Anabolic Minds

You're missing a few pieces to the puzzle.

Raw Material - $27
    Bottle to Store the Solution - $5
    Shipping From Each Store - $15 ($5 each)
    -----------------------------------------
    BOTTOM LINE - $47

His price seems to be pretty competitive and well thought out. If you homebrew you will save a few dollars...it's up to you to decide whether $18 worth of convenience from a pre-mixed product is of value.

Chemo
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

If my math serves me correctly, you get twice as much product if you buy it raw. The 50ml solution comes out to 500mg a bottle. And well, a gram is a gram, 1000mg. Seems like a no-brainer to me. Make it yourself, and if it works, buy bulk next time. When the ban comes, you'll still be happy.
  10. Super Lab Rat

of course homebrewing is cheaper and easier for me, but like chemo said, you are forgetting bottle, labeling cots, graphics cost etc.
    Also there is the time I spend mixing this as well as all the combos I tried out first that didnt work, pouring it into bottles, etc. Doing powder is easy, I measure out 100- 1 grams pouches and there you go. When it is time to package an order, you drop however many pouches have been ordered in a bag and you mail it. quick and easy.

When oral solutions are ordered, you have to wrap them in bubble wrap, tape up the bottle, make the box, tape the box, package the bottle, tape the box shut. There is a huge difference in time between the two.
    I thought the beta price was good and i also didnt want to raise the price to much after the tabs are done. there will be just more tabs in a bottle at the same price give or take. But I do both for those people who dont want to bother with homebrewing and for those who like it. I also sell them all in 1gram pouches so no one needs to buy a scale to homebrew. I try to make it as easy as possible for whatever you need.
  11. New Member

Hey Sldge, I don't think you should justify what you charge for your product. I get the impression you're doing this as a business/for profit. If somebody doesn't like the price... oh well. I don't like that they charge a full years wages for a new car that will last about 6 years, does Ford or GM give a **** - NO! I paid $20 for a bottle of 151, 750ML and needed 100ML to mix my M1T now I just have to eat the rest, Brrrllp, well drink it anyway. Do you hear me bitchin 'bout it. Just sucks having to drink it all at once so I can start the M1T. Hey somebody's always going to bitch about something, not sure you want them as your customers anyway, you could give it away and they will still find something to bitch.
  12. Super Lab Rat

I know but I just thought I would lay it out for everyone. I was just trying to point out that although the math seems easy, some people forget things like time for doing them and how many times it went wrong first. Also I wanted everyone to know that not all supps companies are like VPX and super over charge everything while giving min dosing for what reccomended doses are. Could I have done 1mg/ml M1T or M5AA and charged the same price. Sure but who the f#$k wants to drink 20ml when you can drink 2.I try to keep prices low and mg counts how this way everyone is happy.
  13. New Member

I didnt mean to offend anyone. I understand the cost of manufacturing/packaging/shipping. I just wanted to be sure the loquid and powder were the same thing considering the price difference. I apologize to Sleg for any harm caused.
  14. Super Lab Rat

Oh no harm bro, I just wanted to let everyone else now what is going on. Some companies are huge prices gougers (cough VPX). BUt yes the liqiud (peg400) and powder are the same as what I put in the bottle of oral solution, no special secret ingrediant.lol
  15. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    I also sell them all in 1gram pouches so no one needs to buy a scale to homebrew. I try to make it as easy as possible for whatever you need.

That is very helpful to the consumer.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Sldge,
    Don't you use BA and BS as well? or just Peg?
  17. Banned

whatever it is it tastes pretty nasty. Orange juice is the only thing that has masked the taste
  18. Super Lab Rat

everthing but the m1t is in peg, just peg.
  19. Registered User

How toxic is this compared to M1T? I just ordered 5 grams form you can't wait to try it.
  20. New Member

Can you dissolve 1 gram of M5-AA in just PEG-400?
  21. New Member

nevermind, my bad!
  22. Registered User

Were do I find PEG400?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by badbart
    Were do I find PEG400?
    http://www.lemelange.com/body_builder_supplies.htm
  24. Banned

big up designer.. you large fi years!
  25. Registered User

Thanks, just orded some.
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

Sledge,
    Now Foods makes pure cinnamon oil extract. Do you think you could sub in a ML of the oil instead of the PEG to improve the flavor. Just a thought.
    http://www.nowfoods.com/?action=itemdetail&item_id=3695
    Props to sledge for having awesome prices and the some of the best customer service I have ever recieved.
    Jeremy
  27. Super Lab Rat

i have thought about it, just havent had a chance to work on it. I wasnt going to worry about the oral solutions to much, cause I plan on tabbing everything. but if i get a chance this weekend ill mess around with it. I also want to add peg to the site to make it easier for everyone also, hoepfully next week.
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.

Hey Sldge,

Will you also be offering empty bottles and droppers. Ive search all over the place for glass bottles with dropper caps marked off in mL and haven tbeen able to find anything. Lemelange finally got some in after i emailed them but they are not big enough for the 4 oz bottles. Itd be great if you could make your site a nice one stop shop so we could consolidate on some shipping. Really appreaciate all the great stuff your coming out with.
  29. Super Lab Rat

I have thought of it and it would make sense, I just want to make sure I have enough stock in to offer it. The company I get the bottles from takes forever to ship me my orders. I buy 244 bottles at a time, and as soon as I get one order I have to reorder again. So give me a couple weeks and I will try to get everything in, peg400, bottles, droppers, BA, BB.
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.

Sounds great, thanks. Let us know...
  31. Jcc

Getting taxes back very soon, and a one-stop shopping kind of place is likely to get a reasonable amount of money from me as I stock up.
  32. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    I have thought of it and it would make sense, I just want to make sure I have enough stock in to offer it. The company I get the bottles from takes forever to ship me my orders. I buy 244 bottles at a time, and as soon as I get one order I have to reorder again. So give me a couple weeks and I will try to get everything in, peg400, bottles, droppers, BA, BB.
    Awesome man! This just keeps getting better and better.
  33. New Member

Will 1g M1,4ADD powder dissolve in 50mls of PEG 400 for a concentration of 20mg/ml in stead of 10mg/ml?? Got everything here and just getting ready to throw it in... someone let me know asap!
  34. Super Lab Rat

I havent tried it but it should. you will probably just have to heat it longer.
  35. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Juicemonkey101
    Will 1g M1,4ADD powder dissolve in 50mls of PEG 400 for a concentration of 20mg/ml in stead of 10mg/ml?? Got everything here and just getting ready to throw it in... someone let me know asap!
    I was told by Chemo that in theory it should be able to hold 40mg/ml without crashing. You just might need to bake it for 20 min to 1/2hr at 225 degrees.

I did do a 20mg/ml in everclear,but man that **** burned. I'll toss back PEG400 over that any day.
  36. New Member

Just in FYI, 1g of powder dissolved just fine in 50mls of PEG for a concentration of 20mg/ml. Heated in for more like 15-20 minutes but its clear as it comes!
  37. Super Lab Rat

Yeah it will just need to be heated longer. Trial and error.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl-1 4ADD Cycle?
    By jayzeus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-10-2004, 06:10 PM
  2. Homebrewing M5aa & M1,4add powders
    By shyboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 11:27 AM
  3. Methyl-1-Test Powder, How to make into pill?
    By Technics in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-06-2004, 08:17 AM
  4. Anyone Put Methyl 4AD or Methyl 1,4ADD Into Solution
    By iron addict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2004, 11:56 PM