help on first cycle

bigrobk

Banned
Awards
hey guys im kinda new to this forum, and was needing some good advice for a first cycle. I just wanna run something that has minimal side effects and not spend way too much either.:dunno:

my stats:
26yrs
5'11''
198lbs
10% or pretty close

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey guys im kinda new to this forum, and was needing some good advice for a first cycle. I just wanna run something that has minimal side effects and not spend way too much either.:dunno:

my stats:
26yrs
5'11''
198lbs
10% or pretty close
Hey. . . kinda new to this forum but was wondering if anyone had some great advice on what a good first aas cycle would look like. im 25, been lifting for bout 5 years and my stats are 5'11'', 195lbs. with bout 10%
You just posted both of these...what are you doing?

bigrobk

Banned
Awards
somebody told me i posted the first one in the wrong section

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you're in the right section now........again check up on hdrol. its one of the best first cycle compounds out there, for me anyway

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
somebody told me i posted the first one in the wrong section
i'm just confused on what you're taking. Are you looking into an AAS cycle or something mild like h-drol? Also wondering if you're lying about age since its changed along with the weight. It seems a lot of people around here are too young to be doing cycles of these things. Either way your question was answered by lennoxchi

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Also "The One" and 2nd Gear are on par with hdrol. Both are good starting points to get your feet wet.

bigrobk

Banned
Awards
well ive taken many PH and designer stuff but was wanting the other.... Ive taken x tren, methyl-test, you name it.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i like the over the counter garbage.....phera is the sh!t....and remember...at one point d-bol and test and your beloved tren were all otc products to be had in any gym and pharacy around..... :bryce: :joke:

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
I would give h-drol a shot since it good dry gains indeed just like lennoxchi advised check up on some h-drol logs. Some have got good results with the one which is failry new and maybe try giving that a shot since you said you tried x tren and stuff like that.

dax506

Awards
Hdrol won't do much at all, even with perfect diet and training. Start with epistane, still a relatively weak compound, but will yield better results than hdrol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10