M-14ADD what to dose it at?

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I have looked through the search and everything and can't seem to come up with a dosing for this. I saw one that stated it would be good 2:1ratio with the M4-oht however I am planning to stack it with M-1T and 4-AD trans. So what would you guys state to dose it starting out at. I am 5'8" 180lbs and lean. I will let you guys know how my cycle is going I just want to get the dosing perfect. Also what would be the better solution to use for this peg-400 or the PG? I have them both just am not sure which one to use with this particular product.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude what are you talking about? If you are getting it from sledge it is already in a solution. If you aren't a beta tester then it will be in tabs. So what would you need Peg for?

It is for anywher from 20mg-40mg a day. I am on 30mg and it is just right for me at 5'7 208.

With M1T and M1,4ADD I wouldn't go above, well hell I just wouldn't do what you are proposing. But hey it's your body and liver.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Dude what are you talking about? If you are getting it from sledge it is already in a solution. If you aren't a beta tester then it will be in tabs. So what would you need Peg for?

It is for anywher from 20mg-40mg a day. I am on 30mg and it is just right for me at 5'7 208.

With M1T and M1,4ADD I wouldn't go above, well hell I just wouldn't do what you are proposing. But hey it's your body and liver.

I will just go with the m-1,4add then I didnt konw that it was going to come in tabs from sledge. I have some other powders from him and just assumed that is how it would come. I ordered it last night it should be here next week so I wasnt aware of that yet. Thanks for the feedback though I will probably start lower than you and work it up as needed. By the way how is it going for you?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well he might be sending the solution. I like it a lot. It is by far and large the best PH I have ever used. I have a log on here, you should check it out. I started at 20mg for my first 5 days, then I went to 30mg and I will stay at that.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I need to update the website fo rthe Methyl-1,4ADDiol. In powder form for hombrewing use 99ml Peg400 for every 1gm of powder. Heat for about 10 min in a water bath and it will fully dissolve. Sifu yours was a different mix. The peg works the best. Always start dosing low and work your way up if needed, dont assume you are like everyone else until you know you are. You can always increase and if 20mgs gets the job done then there is no need to go any higher. More is NOT always better. This is for EVERYONE.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I need to update the website fo rthe Methyl-1,4ADDiol. In powder form for hombrewing use 99ml Peg400 for every 1gm of powder. Heat for about 10 min in a water bath and it will fully dissolve. Sifu yours was a different mix. The peg works the best. Always start dosing low and work your way up if needed, dont assume you are like everyone else until you know you are. You can always increase and if 20mgs gets the job done then there is no need to go any higher. More is NOT always better. This is for EVERYONE.

what is the mg:ml ratio with that solution above?

Thanks. I am doing a cutter now, and am planning a nice mass building cycle for early next year.

h19

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
if your dosing m14add in mg's you need at least 150mg ed.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
is there a reason I can't access these threads you have posted? It says I am forbidden from the catalog?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The links were posted almost a year ago. They probably just don't exist any more. At least not in the same place.

dd

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cgkone Anabolics 2
Cgkone Anabolics 14
impulseoctane Anabolics 5
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 2