My testesterone level is 110

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Got all my bloodwork done and I don't have the results in front of me but they all came back normal they said. Except for my testosterone levels, they came back at 110. Normal is 250-1000 right? I was just about to do another cycle of Havoc, should I not do this?

This is the first time I ever saw my test levels? I have experience with AAS but I never had this result come back. What do i do guys? Holy I need your help here. If you were me what would you do? I do notice my sex drive is not that high, performance issues have been experienced but not that much. I have to assume my sperm count is greatly decreased as well. i need some advice/help here.

Thanks

muller

muller

Awards
This is just me talking, but wouldnt running a short cycle of something strong actually bring up the test levels, and presumably be able to remain elevated since it will likely enter normal range in just a short cycle and then you can stop and try an easy PCT. Or maybe I'm completely wrong, I'm just talking out my ass.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Yes it would raise it but i am thinking of not doing it now, I should have normal ranges before I go back on which i do not. If I did HCG or took Clomid will it increase my levels to the point where I need them. I have always done PCT in my prior cycles (last one ending in December). Anyone ever been in this situation?

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
I guess Id have to suggest running a short PCT and getting them redone

Id probably get a bottle of nolva/torem and run it at a low dose and taper in a test booster to take over. Then you can save the rest of the SERM for a later cycle

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can he just take a natrual test booster? or like hyperdrol2 for 1-2months to knock all back in order? is there anything besides hcg and clomid, hcg is very hard to obtain for some, clomid on other hand isnt its just odd using it by itself

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and q#2 if some1 used clomid for their test to go up what would be an example cycle and can they follow it up with HDX2 or other tbossters

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
this scares me. im afraid to check my test levels. do you think it is because of being still shutdown from ur last cycle? from endocrine damage? or something else

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got all my bloodwork done and I don't have the results in front of me but they all came back normal they said. Except for my testosterone levels, they came back at 110. Normal is 250-1000 right? I was just about to do another cycle of Havoc, should I not do this?

This is the first time I ever saw my test levels? I have experience with AAS but I never had this result come back. What do i do guys? Holy I need your help here. If you were me what would you do? I do notice my sex drive is not that high, performance issues have been experienced but not that much. I have to assume my sperm count is greatly decreased as well. i need some advice/help here.

Thanks

Clomid 25 or 50mg + low dose AI for 2 months = HIGHLY elevated t levels

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
This is just me talking, but wouldnt running a short cycle of something strong actually bring up the test levels, and presumably be able to remain elevated since it will likely enter normal range in just a short cycle and then you can stop and try an easy PCT. Or maybe I'm completely wrong, I'm just talking out my ass.
I dont understand how running anything will increase your test levels unless you are talking about putting testosterone in your body. any other aas will just smash his test levels down even more.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
how long has it been since your last cycle.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
this scares me. im afraid to check my test levels. do you think it is because of being still shutdown from ur last cycle? from endocrine damage? or something else
Personally we should all check our test levels...I would blame it on the cafeteria food from when we were in school lol. Our government wants us weak...

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Clomid dosed at 25/50mg/day for 2 months has been shown to bring up those test levels destroyed from AAS use back up to veryyyyy high levels in studies, DO IT!

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
My last cycle ended around Christmas time. I just ran havoc, so my PCT was simple. I did Nolva and DTH. I felt fine a couple of weeks later but apparently I was not. 110 is like an old man. Just scary to see the results like that, you should get them checked out before and after evety cycle, for now on I will.

I am not doing anything else until I get my test levels in a normal range, me being a 34 year old man I consider normal around 500. 250 is the minimum and I am not shooting for that, but I guess we'll see what my body responds too. Doing more AAS will just set me back further, trust me I considered pumping some test in me but i would just be prolonging what I need to do now. I ordered the Clomid, i got Nolva on me but I will save that. Until Clomid comes in can I take more DTH? I should probably take that throughout the year (DTH i am speaking of) right?

Just sucks going through this, I believe I did everything right. Having a diminshed sex drive makes the wife wonder, but I still get it done 3 times a week so it's not that bad. i would figure with this level I would want no sex at all.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Clomid dosed at 25/50mg/day for 2 months has been shown to bring up those test levels destroyed from AAS use back up to veryyyyy high levels in studies, DO IT!
Do you have the link to this study? Are the high test levels maintained at a normal range after 2 months or will they head back down to the levels I am experiencing.

Thanks

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards

I believe it's from shutdown on my last cycle. I haven't abused this stuff, I have taken 3 cycles of Havoc/DHEA and 1 cycle of Test Enanth in the past 24 months. I don't think my PCT was that great after the Test cycle which was done in June of 2007, so that may have been the start of my downfall. I don;t think I have any endocrine damage, but I won't know until I see a uroligist (SIC). I am not a heavy drinker at all so I am ruling out anything else and since all my other tests came out fine I would think nothing else is wrong. My main concern is fertility, I want to make sure I can produce another kid. So get your test levels checked out and avoid what I am going through.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you have the link to this study? Are the high test levels maintained at a normal range after 2 months or will they head back down to the levels I am experiencing.

Thanks

It was posted up at M&M forums, I suggest you go there. I believe they normalized after, in other words, the clomid restarted the HTPA so it functioned like it should.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
It was posted up at M&M forums, I suggest you go there. I believe they normalized after, in other words, the clomid restarted the HTPA so it functioned like it should.
Thanks bud, much appreciated.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
NP, keep me posted on your progress plz and I'm going to run my first cycle (hdrol) and using clomid + etc for PCT, so im very curious about this.
What's etc? Go get your test levels done now so you have something to compare it too. Unfortunately I am learning the hard way. I will post my results in a month.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's etc? Go get your test levels done now so you have something to compare it too. Unfortunately I am learning the hard way. I will post my results in a month.
50/50/50/50 cycle of hdrol doesnt seem to scare me...

what cycles have u done including dosages?

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
50/50/50/50 cycle of hdrol doesnt seem to scare me...

what cycles have u done including dosages?
Well when i was 17 I did anadrol, 50 mg a day for 6 weeks I think. This was 17 years ago, i went from 135 to 175. I suffer from gyno because of that cycle.

At 20 I did a Dbol/ Sustanon stack. I did a shot a week and i don;t remember the mg a pill the Dbol was but I went from like 160 to 205. I was a monster on that one. i was military pressing 245 for 5 or 6. People would just watch me. No PCT so I shrunk back to 155-160.

2 years ago I took test E 300 mg a week then went to 600 mg a week until it was done, that cycle was for 12 weeks. Went from 175 to 195, ate correctly so it was a good cycle. PCT was Nolva only so my drive nosedived, I went down to 180 I think but kept a lot of strength and got rid of the bloat.

December - Feb 2007 I did Epistane, I followed the board and got up to 40mg a day in week 4, but I did a 6 week cycle. PCT was nolva, DTH, and I took DHEA. I think I felt better during this cycle then the real ones. I wasn't bloated at all. Felt tired a bit but nothing major.

Did a cycle in June of 2008 same thing, but I added DHEA into my cycle not after. PCT was the Nolva and DTH.

And then December I finished one but my gains and dedications drifted because of work. i work in the financial industry so my schedule screwed me up. I did PCT but maybe I screwed something up. On havoc I always got it to 40 mg a day.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
damn, with all that jumping up and then coming back to normal in weight after all those cycles i would probably be hesitant to run another cycle, just knowing its gona after. i did test e for 10 weeks (2ml a week). i blew up quick with a lot of water weight. i think i gained 12lbs in the first 2 weeks... week 4 i got the flu and strep throat at the same time. lost all my gains and came out 5 pounds ahead at the end. i know i was shut down real hard after my cycle probably no libido for a month and it was weak even at the second month. but i guess after 2 yrs your back from that one.

epistane didnt seem very suppressive to me, but maybe running it 6 weeks was what did it? IIRC cant DHEA be suppressive?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well when i was 17 I did anadrol, 50 mg a day for 6 weeks I think. This was 17 years ago, i went from 135 to 175. I suffer from gyno because of that cycle.

At 20 I did a Dbol/ Sustanon stack. I did a shot a week and i don;t remember the mg a pill the Dbol was but I went from like 160 to 205. I was a monster on that one. i was military pressing 245 for 5 or 6. People would just watch me. No PCT so I shrunk back to 155-160.

2 years ago I took test E 300 mg a week then went to 600 mg a week until it was done, that cycle was for 12 weeks. Went from 175 to 195, ate correctly so it was a good cycle. PCT was Nolva only so my drive nosedived, I went down to 180 I think but kept a lot of strength and got rid of the bloat.

December - Feb 2007 I did Epistane, I followed the board and got up to 40mg a day in week 4, but I did a 6 week cycle. PCT was nolva, DTH, and I took DHEA. I think I felt better during this cycle then the real ones. I wasn't bloated at all. Felt tired a bit but nothing major.

Did a cycle in June of 2008 same thing, but I added DHEA into my cycle not after. PCT was the Nolva and DTH.

And then December I finished one but my gains and dedications drifted because of work. i work in the financial industry so my schedule screwed me up. I did PCT but maybe I screwed something up. On havoc I always got it to 40 mg a day.

Jesus..

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
damn, with all that jumping up and then coming back to normal in weight after all those cycles i would probably be hesitant to run another cycle, just knowing its gona after. i did test e for 10 weeks (2ml a week). i blew up quick with a lot of water weight. i think i gained 12lbs in the first 2 weeks... week 4 i got the flu and strep throat at the same time. lost all my gains and came out 5 pounds ahead at the end. i know i was shut down real hard after my cycle probably no libido for a month and it was weak even at the second month. but i guess after 2 yrs your back from that one.

epistane didnt seem very suppressive to me, but maybe running it 6 weeks was what did it? IIRC cant DHEA be suppressive?
Well I was real dumb back then, I had no idea what I was doing, just wanted to be huge. I am smarter now, but still dumb. I know how to maintain it now and I though I knew how to keep my test levels in check which is why this discourages me. I am not running anything crazy here so it concerns me I am at this state. So if anyone ever says you don;t need a serm for PCT after Epistane, Havoc, etc.... they are not being smart. I took Nolva, Clomid is what I should have used.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hcg does wonders...mixed with some Nolva or Clomid even better....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

Link24

Awards
  • Established
You could have possibly got a bunk serm which caused you to not recover well at all

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
AT 22 you should be a walking HARD ON......
not the case :worried: I have went 2 years without sex, and on a daily bases dont have the same kinda desire for it other peeps do. I went 2 years because of my faith.

At any rate...not the case. Its why I want to get my test levels tested. Doesnt make much sense does it?

Never ran a cycle of anything. I mean when I take IGF-2 Drive my libido was up, and so on. On this DTH its kinda gone a lil. I mean everything works fine, just...not the craziest drive for it.

I dont even get the morning friend without being on booster..

DT5

Awards
  • Established
if you want to go the legal route, PM me for info on the clinic i use. that is very low test for a man your age.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
not the case :worried: I have went 2 years without sex, and on a daily bases dont have the same kinda desire for it other peeps do. I went 2 years because of my faith.

At any rate...not the case. Its why I want to get my test levels tested. Doesnt make much sense does it?

Never ran a cycle of anything. I mean when I take IGF-2 Drive my libido was up, and so on. On this DTH its kinda gone a lil. I mean everything works fine, just...not the craziest drive for it.

I dont even get the morning friend without being on booster..

i kinda know where your coming from. i went a year without sex after me and this girl broke up after bein together a few years. i just didnt have the drive anymore. things are different now, but once you stop for a long time, your body just kinda gets use to it after a while. at the same rate, it seems like the more sex i have, the more i want it...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i kinda know where your coming from. i went a year without sex after me and this girl broke up after bein together a few years. i just didnt have the drive anymore. things are different now, but once you stop for a long time, your body just kinda gets use to it after a while. at the same rate, it seems like the more sex i have, the more i want it...
Well the emotional roller coaster I went through with my ex kind a left me with a constant hatred in my blood. Debt and stress and such I know can lower libido. Duno. Maybe a nice Test E cycle would make me feel better ^.^ lol

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i did a cycle of test e :) the feeling while on it is incredible and worth it alone. plus u will blow up pretty quick.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my test levels are 199 i need hcg and nolva or clomid.. but i dont know how to dose it or were to get it...my doc just wants me on androgel. hellp please

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
are you being honest with your docs in telling them that u use aas? that can change the treatment courses they suggest. my doc knows EVERYTHING about me.