Question about M1T

1. Registered User
    Answers

Post Question about M1T

I have been on 20mgs aday and this is my 5th day, so far I maybe gained 2-3lbs but I am alot harder and more muscular looking. But I don't feel like I got the gains I should of, my routine was alittle off this week but my food intake was good. My question is should I come off for 2 weeks and then start up again, maybe with some 4-AD? Most of the people on these forums say they have gained alot in the first week and then very little in the weeks after. I was planning on running it 4 weeks but I feel like i'd be wasting it if no more gains are coming.

Thanks

2. Registered User
    Answers

Gains vary from day to day (water retention, etc.) so I do not think you can make a valid evaluation this early. Further, if you are truly eating, exercising, and sleeping correctly; starting over will not change anything. Therefore, if you are not experiencing any sides, you might as well continue your cycle. If/when your gains level off, discontinue your cycle and commence PCT.

I doubt that 4-AD will significantly affect your gains (think of how much you would gain running 4-AD alone for five days and you will get the idea). Most people stack M 1-T with 4-AD to decrease sides rather than to increase gains.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cogar
    Gains vary from day to day (water retention, etc.) so I do not think you can make a valid evaluation this early. Further, if you are truly eating, exercising, and sleeping correctly; starting over will not change anything. Therefore, if you are not experiencing any sides, you might as well continue your cycle. If/when your gains level off, discontinue your cycle and commence PCT.

I doubt that 4-AD will significantly affect your gains (think of how much you would gain running 4-AD alone for five days and you will get the idea). Most people stack M 1-T with 4-AD to decrease sides rather than to increase gains.
    That is what I meant when I said i'd run it with 4ad. I have had no sides at all from 20mg/day so far. But I am only a week in, we'll see.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

What's your diet look like? Daily protein and calorie intake?
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    What's your diet look like? Daily protein and calorie intake?
    Diet is pretty solid, I try to get 220-250 grams of protein a day( I only weigh 170). Calories I don't really count but I would assume are in the 3000 range. I don't eat alot of junk but I try to get a good amount of carbs and protein.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Well on my M1T cycle I started noticing the hardness, I think I got my first pump that was worth a damn about a week into it. And I was stacking with 4aderm. If I were you I would consider dropping the dose to 5mg ED and about 400-500mg 4-ad and run it for 4 weeks instead of 2. However if your happy at the end of 2 weeks stop. Just one day I woke up, jumped outta the rack and ran to the gym(im on base so its just a run)
    I warmed up, and blasted all through the workout, it was awesome. Just be patient
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Id bump your protein up to 340grams a day.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. question about m1t/4ad cycle
    By pdigs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 07:55 PM
  2. great site question about m1t
    By 1ad man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 05:17 AM
  3. question about m1t lethargy
    By Kraziplaya in forum Anabolics