Cfour's LG Sprint...MMV2, AS, & T-911

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
This will be my first run & my first log. It all begins here Monday, May 18th. I will be running Methyl Masterdrol V2 & Anadraulic State with T-911 pct. I will also supplement LG's Lipotropic Protein & BC+EAA. My goal for this run is recomp. This is a quick overview of my planned run.

I've planned my MMV2 doses for exactly 28 days. Light doses every morning (waking very early) followed by a fasted light workout before a good breakfast. Heavier doses before a Hardcore workout 3 evenings a week.

I've read good reviews on Anadraulic State for both ON CYCLE & for PCT. So I've decided to split AS between both. Beginning 3rd week I will start dosing AS.

5th week I will start T-911 dosing as recommended by LG.

About me. I'm 44 years old. 5'7" at 170 lbs. I'm not a member of a gym. I train at home. My equipment is kind of limited but I make the most of what I have. I have incline bench, 170 lbs of plates, dumbbells, & ez curl bar. I also use perfect pushups, Iron gym pull up bar, & Bullworker X5. I have Heavy Bag & a stairclimber for cardio. I also train in Taekwondo twice a week. Although I don't have ALOT of weight to push, I keep my reps SLOOOOWWW & focused. Alot of supersets. So I'm expecting some decent gains with this run.

I will post measurements and a weigh in with some before pics this weekend. Also I'll throw in an overview of my planned diet. I'm excited & I plan on having some fun. Join me on this run if you like. See you this weekend.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome stack, cant wait to see your progress!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for this!! awesome stack bro..

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Infor the gains man!! You will love this stack :)

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Should I get a good boost in appetite with this stack? On an avg. day my calorie count is prolly around 2000. I know that's prolly not enough to make good gains. I try to up it to about 2500 or more but it's almost like work, appetite just not really that big. What sort of daily count should I be shooting for on this run?

BTW, I try to keep my diet 40-50% pro, 30-40% carbs, & no more than 20- 30% fat. And I try to stay away from all bad fats.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Here we go! Starting day early. My heavy workout/Dosing days will be Sun, Tues, Thurs. Light WOs/dosing Mon & Wed. Rest Fri/Sat.
Started 1 pill this morning with fasted WO then breakfast. Will take 2 this afternoon B4 heavy exercise. I will up my dose as I go along.

Tale of the Tape (No Pump)
5'7" 169lbs
Right Bicep 14 3/4
Left Bicep 14 1/4
Chest 42 1/4
Abdomen 37
Waist 33 3/4
Right Thigh 21 3/4
Left Thigh 21 1/4
Right Calf 14 1/2
Left Calf 14

Not sure about BF%. All I have are Scales with a BF reader. Not sure how accurate. Diff reading every morning. I think I'll just average each a.m. reading & see if the avg. goes down. Maybe someone can estimate from pics.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd estimate BF is around 14-16%.

...good luck, man! Enjoy it.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you are definately not at 27%....around 15% sounds/looks about right to me....

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, this or Cycle Info is fine. You can ask for a mod to move it if you wish.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
1st day was about normal. Upped my cal intake. 2 workouts (a.m. & p.m.)
Off today, nothing really to say. I did decide to go with the "pulse" you recommended Irish. Dosing only on workout days. Only having one bottle MMV2, pulsing will give me a few more WOs. Plus I'm gonna add in AS later on so it should get interesting.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st day was about normal. Upped my cal intake. 2 workouts (a.m. & p.m.)
Off today, nothing really to say. I did decide to go with the "pulse" you recommended Irish. Dosing only on workout days. Only having one bottle MMV2, pulsing will give me a few more WOs. Plus I'm gonna add in AS later on so it should get interesting.
I would buy another bottle for 38$ and run this bad boy at 6 caps daily!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are one of those work outs straight cardio?

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Are one of those work outs straight cardio?
no....My a.m. workout is light, bout 20 mins bodyweight only. Pull ups and/or perfect pushups. I get in my cardio @ TKD classes. And usually on my rest days from weights I hit stairclimber or drill on heavybag. We'll see on the 2nd bottle, depends on the ole funds. Gonna pick up Anadraulic State in 2 wks, we'll see then.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no....I get in my cardio @ TKD classes. And usually on my rest days from weights I hit stairclimber or drill on heavybag. We'll see on the 2nd bottle, depends on the ole funds. Gonna pick up Anadraulic State in 2 wks, we'll see then.
yea play it out, running at 6 caps with the AS will help out extremly with the leaning out/recomp. Ive never pulsed this, so i can comment on that. once you add the AS into the mix, your going to really enjoy it, just start it out slow and see how your body reacts to it, there is a tone packed into this stuff:)

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
yea play it out, running at 6 caps with the AS will help out extremly with the leaning out/recomp. Ive never pulsed this, so i can comment on that. once you add the AS into the mix, your going to really enjoy it, just start it out slow and see how your body reacts to it, there is a tone packed into this stuff:)
This run is a personal experiment for me. I've basically camped here at AM for several months now. I've studied & read & studied some more. I followed a few logs from beginning to end. I've really gotten pumped about a cycle of my own. But because I've had no experience with any type of hormone, I have to ere on the side of caution. I have no access to a serm, and if I got myself in some kind of trouble I think my doctor would heal me....then kill me! LOL. But I believe there are gains out there for me even if I go mild. I'm busting ass on my WOs and I'm going to keep my diet clean. That alone puts me on the right path. As I said, I add in A.S. in a cpl of weeks. If in about 3 wks, everything is clicking, I may buy another bottle & crank up my doses for another 3 wks. Just gotta play it by ear. Gonna dose 4 PWO this afternoon.

Also, I really appreciate the input you guys are giving me. AM is an awesome site. It's like having a whole bunch of FREE personal trainers. Keeps me fired up. Thanks to all of you!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This run is a personal experiment for me. I've basically camped here at AM for several months now. I've studied & read & studied some more. I followed a few logs from beginning to end. I've really gotten pumped about a cycle of my own. But because I've had no experience with any type of hormone, I have to ere on the side of caution. I have no access to a serm, and if I got myself in some kind of trouble I think my doctor would heal me....then kill me! LOL. But I believe there are gains out there for me even if I go mild. I'm busting ass on my WOs and I'm going to keep my diet clean. That alone puts me on the right path. As I said, I add in A.S. in a cpl of weeks. If in about 3 wks, everything is clicking, I may buy another bottle & crank up my doses for another 3 wks. Just gotta play it by ear. Gonna dose 4 PWO this afternoon.

Also, I really appreciate the input you guys are giving me. AM is an awesome site. It's like having a whole bunch of FREE personal trainers. Keeps me fired up. Thanks to all of you!
Awesome!, I will say you have picked one of the best stacks for your first, these are very very mild/slim to none in sides... you would Not need a serm for this stack:) but the AS has Properties in it, so its like the best of both worlds. all you need for this is formadrol., alright man lets get this started:thumbsup:

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Excellent WOs yesterday. Chest Day. Dosed 1 pill 4:15 am. 5:00 a.m., light fasted WO on perfect pushup. 3 sets (very) wide. 25, 19, 13. Good breakfast, shower, off to work.

Dosed 3 pills @ 4:00 p.m., 5:00 weight bench & dumbbells. First let me say this......

My chest WOs with DBs have been lacking something past cpl. of months. I work hard as hell but don't really feel much in my chest. Arms pumped like crazy, but I feel like I missed my chest. I get good chest pumps with pushups but not with wghts. But I changed things around yesterday & really found that chest pump with my DBs. Normally my reps on bench have been straight up presses touching DBs together at top. Yesterday I pressed up & wide like wide grip Barbell. Found it baby!

3 sets incline bench heavier weight.
3 sets flat DB flies heavier weight.
3 sets wide pushups

10 min break with my grandkids

lowered weight & went to supersets.
push ups. No rest straight to flat bench. No rest to DB flies x3

small break then 20 mins with Bullworker.

awesome chest pumps

on a side note...my appetite is going way up and I'm eating lean & mean. Up 2lbs since Saturday weigh in. Also hitting the bed alot earlier this week & getting more sleep.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man, kill them weights buddy!, I love hitting the chest hard!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
2 pounds in 4 days is a great start. Keep that up, you're looking at 14-15 pounds!

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Day 4. Rest. Feeling it in my upper chest today. A little sore. Upper & middle chest needs some work so it's a welcome feeling. Had a very busy day at work, but kept a good productive mood throughout.

Here's an example of my diet. Yesterday:

6am: cup of Total Raisin Bran & skim milk sweetened with splenda. Lipotropic shake.

9am: cup of cottage cheese over chopped apple, lipotropic shake

11:30am: 1 1/2 cups lima beans with chopped sirloin, 1 cup of cooked spinach, 2 Turkey burgers on whole wheat, bottled water.

2pm peanut butter, jelly(simply fruit) on whole wheat, lipotropic shake.

6pm 2 grilled salmon filets(about 6 oz. each), 1 1/2 cups steamed sweet corn, lipotropic shake.

8pm snack just before bed (prolly not a good idea but I was starving) Total Raisin Bran with skim milk.

No junk foods(candy, cake, sodas, etc.) Trying to stay away from the bad fats. Also supping 1000 mg fish oil with 3 heavier meals.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4. Rest. Feeling it in my upper chest today. A little sore. Upper & middle chest needs some work so it's a welcome feeling. Had a very busy day at work, but kept a good productive mood throughout.

Here's an example of my diet. Yesterday:

6am: cup of Total Raisin Bran & skim milk sweetened with splenda. Lipotropic shake.

9am: cup of cottage cheese over chopped apple, lipotropic shake

11:30am: 1 1/2 cups lima beans with chopped sirloin, 1 cup of cooked spinach, 2 Turkey burgers on whole wheat, bottled water.

2pm peanut butter, jelly(simply fruit) on whole wheat, lipotropic shake.

6pm 2 grilled salmon filets(about 6 oz. each), 1 1/2 cups steamed sweet corn, lipotropic shake.

8pm snack just before bed (prolly not a good idea but I was starving) Total Raisin Bran with skim milk.

No junk foods(candy, cake, sodas, etc.) Trying to stay away from the bad fats. Also supping 1000 mg fish oil with 3 heavier meals.

Diet looks good bro, see how it works out and it can always be tweaked, buts its very clean.:) Where does your work outs fall in? still doing twice correct? its alwasy a good feeling when you feel the doms in your chest, do you have any bcaa's?

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Diet looks good bro, see how it works out and it can always be tweaked, buts its very clean.:) Where does your work outs fall in? still doing twice correct? its alwasy a good feeling when you feel the doms in your chest, do you have any bcaa's?
light wo fasted 5:30am. Heavy wo about 5pm. LG's BC+EAA intra wo.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Day 5. Bis, Tris, & Traps. Dosed 4 MMV2 @ 3 pm. Workout @ 4:30 pm. All I can say is "OH YEA"! I think it's starting to kick in. Super super aggression on the weights. Best pump I've had in awhile. Veins in my shoulders & arms showed up today that I've never seen before. Does veins popping out like that mean my BP is up? Never had that before or at least not that pronounced.

Superset x3 Standing Bicep curls on ezcurl bar, no rest straight to bent over isolation DB curls, no rest straight to hammer curls.

Skullcrushers x3 (upped my weight by 10 lbs & still kept same reps)

DB Tricep Kickbacks x3 these were killer

Shoulder shrugs x3 good slow contraction, nice stretch at bottom. Traps gonna be a little sore tomorrow....I can tell already,lol.

Overall great WO. Got 2 days rest coming up. But I'll prolly throw in cardio. A good drill on the heavy bag Friday and a little stroll on the stairclimber Saturday. Gonna up my doses Sunday and add an extra set to all my lifts next week. I'm feeling it & haven't even started Anadraulic State yet!:head:

I will post a weigh in early AM tomorrow. All my weigh in's will be waking fasted on Fridays.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome stack you have man! The aggression you mention will be great on this stuff! Should loose some nice bf as well ;)

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Awesome stack you have man! The aggression you mention will be great on this stuff! Should loose some nice bf as well ;)
A cpl of estimates I got from the pics was about 15-16%. If I bust my a$$ & keep my diet clean, what do ya think I could knock off on a cycle like this?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
A cpl of estimates I got from the pics was about 15-16%. If I bust my a$$ & keep my diet clean, what do ya think I could knock off on a cycle like this?
How long is the cycle for?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
During that whole time including PCT you could seriously put a HUGE dent in the body fat if the diet is dialed in as well as training.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
During that whole time including PCT you could seriously put a HUGE dent in the body fat if the diet is dialed in as well as training.
def! this is going to treat him real nice..

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Friday weigh in: 171.8 lbs. Up 2 lbs. since last Saturday. Not a bad start, I would think.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
I would think so too. When I ran T911 solo, I got a good "visible" fat reduction around the midsection. I'm expecting more or the same with this run.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday weigh in: 171.8 lbs. Up 2 lbs. since last Saturday. Not a bad start, I would think.
not a bad start at all!, you should really see things start going into high gear now..

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Day6 Rest day from resistance training. Got in a good cardio however. 6 rounds on Heavy Bag. Used Bas Rutten's Boxing Drill CD. 2 min rds. called shots. 1 min between rds. Kept my shots fast, crisp, & hard til last rd. Sucking wind by then, lol. Boxers & MMA fighters have ALL MY RESPECT! You gotta be the cardio king for those sports!

The CD is a 10 rounder. I think I'll add that as another goal. I want to get in All 10 rounds by the end of this run. We'll see. I bet AS will help with that one.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Day8...I almost hate to put this in here, cause somebody's gonna yell Bull****! But I swear I'm being 100% honest in this log. Yesterday was a rest day and I did nothing but EAT...ALOT....& Sleep alot. Today is leg day. So I'm up @ 6am to get a light fasted WO in b4 breakfast. I'm working on TKD forms & stretching in the mirror. I look a little different in the mirror, so I pull out the measuring tape. Don't yell BS, I swear this is true! I HAVE DROPPED A FULL INCH ACROSS MY GUT! From 37" to 36" in one week! UP 2lbs. & DOWN ONE INCH! Holy Crap....I started hearing "ROCKY MUSIC"! An inch of belly fat in a week! That doesn't even sound possible. Unbelievable! Thanks LG! I am definately recomping!

I will be Psyched for my leg WO today!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day8...I almost hate to put this in here, cause somebody's gonna yell Bull****! But I swear I'm being 100% honest in this log. Yesterday was a rest day and I did nothing but EAT...ALOT....& Sleep alot. Today is leg day. So I'm up @ 6am to get a light fasted WO in b4 breakfast. I'm working on TKD forms & stretching in the mirror. I look a little different in the mirror, so I pull out the measuring tape. Don't yell BS, I swear this is true! I HAVE DROPPED A FULL INCH ACROSS MY GUT! From 37" to 36" in one week! UP 2lbs. & DOWN ONE INCH! Holy Crap....I started hearing "ROCKY MUSIC"! An inch of belly fat in a week! That doesn't even sound possible. Unbelievable! Thanks LG! I am definately recomping!

I will be Psyched for my leg WO today!

Awesome bro! outstanding results you will see with the effort your putting into this run!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice first week you have got :) Just wait and see when you kick in the Anadraulic State! Man I love that stuff!! Hope it treats you well, and good luck. I will be following along!

Kindest Regards!

//C

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Nice first week you have got :) Just wait and see when you kick in the Anadraulic State! Man I love that stuff!! Hope it treats you well, and good luck. I will be following along!

Kindest Regards!

//C
Thx bro & welcome aboard!

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
in, and making sure you stick to that diet daddy!
LOL if any1 is wondering....this is my daughter. Helping with my diet???? She brought over a PLATTER of homemade brownies the other night!:stick:

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Day8 cont..... Leg day. Dosed 5 mmv2 1hour pwo. My son in law came over & we tore the legs up

DB Clean & Press 3 sets each arm
DB Squats x3
DB lunges x3

3 2min sprints on stairclimber

WO was about 1 1/2 hours. Slow focused reps. Quads, Hams, & calves screaming after this one. Gonna feel it tomorrow I'm sure. Time to rustle up some grub. I'm starving!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news on the waist meansurement man!! Well done!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL if any1 is wondering....this is my daughter. Helping with my diet???? She brought over a PLATTER of homemade brownies the other night!:stick:

Hahaha brownies...were they good?:wave2: