Tren Products

  1. New Member
    ryane87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    27655
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    65.33%

    Tren Products


    With the wide variety of tren products that are out there, what would one recommend as the best quality/value? I am interested in running tren to see how I react to it before running it with Epidrol. I am experienced in anabolics, but I may not react as well to tren as others and I'd just as soon not buy it a second time. I was planning on running 50mg throughout for 4 weeks and maybe a few days straight at 100mg. I've always heard good things about the Epi/Tren combo and I really enjoyed my experience on havoc a couple of years back. Thanks for the feedback

  2. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1867
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    With the wide variety of tren products that are out there, what would one recommend as the best quality/value? I am interested in running tren to see how I react to it before running it with Epidrol. I am experienced in anabolics, but I may not react as well to tren as others and I'd just as soon not buy it a second time. I was planning on running 50mg throughout for 4 weeks and maybe a few days straight at 100mg. I've always heard good things about the Epi/Tren combo and I really enjoyed my experience on havoc a couple of years back. Thanks for the feedback
    After you factor the higher bioavailability of topical delivery (~35%) compared to oral (~8%) your getting the best bang for your buck with 1-T TREN. (19-nor/Estra/TREN)

    -Eric
  3. New Member
    EVILADAMS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    262
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    42.72%

    X-mass as been great.
    It's hard to concentrate when I can hear your thoughts.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    TravisG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    973
    Rep Power
    556
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%

    Sus500, its a tren ph. its the most for results. powerful tho, so research it.
  5. New Member
    stullsy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    61.08%

    p tren, its the best bang for your buck
  6. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    After you factor the higher bioavailability of topical delivery (~35%) compared to oral (~8%) your getting the best bang for your buck with 1-T TREN. (19-nor/Estra/TREN)

    -Eric
    Without a doubt!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  7. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    With the wide variety of tren products that are out there, what would one recommend as the best quality/value? I am interested in running tren to see how I react to it before running it with Epidrol. I am experienced in anabolics, but I may not react as well to tren as others and I'd just as soon not buy it a second time. I was planning on running 50mg throughout for 4 weeks and maybe a few days straight at 100mg. I've always heard good things about the Epi/Tren combo and I really enjoyed my experience on havoc a couple of years back. Thanks for the feedback
    Here's some general info, and a consolidated logs thread on our product. Let me know if you have any questions:

    Primordial Performance's 1-T Tren Write-Up!

    Primordial Performance's Consolidated 1-T Tren logs!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  8. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1867
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Guys.. now is your chance to get your hands on 1-T TREN at a 40% discount.

    From now until tomorrow night (Monday, the 27th at midnight) you can get a months supply of 1-T TREN for only $47.97.

    Just checkout the warehouse clearance sale at primordial performance...

    -Eric
  9. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    the big steal is the 6 pack of the 1ttren!!!
  10. Senior Member
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    1078
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    23.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i would rec 1-t tren as the best if you can handle a cream
  11. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1867
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Guys.. now is your chance to get your hands on 1-T TREN at a 40% discount.

    From now until tomorrow night (Monday, the 27th at midnight) you can get a months supply of 1-T TREN for only $47.97.

    Just checkout the warehouse clearance sale at primordial performance...

    -Eric
    Only 12 hours left on this sale...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what are some of the better tren products out there?
    By denali7432 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 07:25 PM
  2. TREN PRODUCTS VS LIBIDO
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 12:05 AM
  3. Tren Products
    By jrdd13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 11:43 PM
  4. Tren products
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 04:29 PM
  5. tren products
    By bigironkiller in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 09:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in