If you have run Trenadrol lot # 090207 please advise

dblover3

Awards
I think Dat dere Prime has hit the nail on the head, theory is Kilo has multiple manufacturers making their product. Others have noticed different size bottles and different placement of Lot # stamps. Since there has been mixed reviews on the responses to this batch # and the fact that Kilo has responded that MAYBE there is a bad batch. There may be a chance that one of the manufacturers put out a bad batch.
So if you ran this lot # please give us your positive or negative response and then where your lot # was stamped, maybe we can get this figured out. From what I have read and seen most of the stamps that have been rubbed off are the ones that were stamped on bottom of label, rightside I believe. Then many have been stamped top left corner of label, these seem to not rub off as easily.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. My buddy is running Trenadrol and seeing zero results. He has never used any PH's before and is in great shape naturally. It is a different lot number than people have been posting. I will post again when I get the lot number.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Exp 03/11,
MF 03/09,
Lot 090302.

He is seeing nothing at all @ 90mg/day.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Exp 03/11,
MF 03/09,
Lot 090302.

Seems like all the batches that were made in 2009 are inconsistent/bunk

The best I can tell you is to stay away from the 09 batches, Get the one that are made in 08.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
It sucks because he has never used anything before and I told him to use a "Tren" product. This is what happens.

westniles

Awards
Exp 03/11,
MF 03/09,
Lot 090302.

How long has he been running it? I have a friend on the same batch and he is getting notable strength increases at 2 weeks. Took a little over a week for him to feel it at 60mg a day.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
How long has he been running it? I have a friend on the same batch and he is getting notable strength increases at 2 weeks. Took a little over a week for him to feel it at 60mg a day.
He has been running it for a little more than 2 weeks. He is also running Epistane with it.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
He has been running it for a little more than 2 weeks. He is also running Epistane with it.
At 90mg of trenadrol, he should of felt it kicking in by the the 7th day. This is **** kicks in quick and hard. It seems like it is bunk bro. Tell him to contact KS and get a replacement for his trenadrol.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
subbed...i ran this lot # at 120mgs for 3 weeks...no results at all.. i was previously running a different lot number at 90mgs and that **** was awesome.

callaway

Awards
I started running some Trenadrol a couple days ago. The lot number is rubbed off, but the MF date is February 2008. Does this mean I am good-to-go?

dblover3

Awards
subbed...i ran this lot # at 120mgs for 3 weeks...no results at all.. i was previously running a different lot number at 90mgs and that **** was awesome.
where was ur lot# located for the 090207 batch, big papa. top left or bottom

dblover3

Awards
Kilo replied back with this when asked about manufacturing

No, we own the facility so it’s the same place every time. Not only that we make products

for about 4 other companies and they have received no complaints.

It not a problem we will be more than happy to reship you new material and we’ll even throw

In something else for free. It’s the cost of doing business.

At the end of the day we just want to do the right thing.

If there’s a problem we’ll fix it.

Sincerely,

Martin

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Kilo replied back with this when asked about manufacturing

No, we own the facility so it’s the same place every time. Not only that we make products

for about 4 other companies and they have received no complaints.

It not a problem we will be more than happy to reship you new material and we’ll even throw

In something else for free. It’s the cost of doing business.

At the end of the day we just want to do the right thing.

If there’s a problem we’ll fix it.

Sincerely,

Martin
So how do we go about doing this?

dblover3

Awards
you need to email them staff at kilosports dot com(sorry cant post emails so I have to spell out)--they have replied back quickly even late last night when I sent email.
Martin will then give you instructions and a Return authorization #

dblover3

Awards
If you dont get a response there is a chance your email went to spam or was filtered to junkmail then you will need to call (480) 545-3489 - M-F - 8am-6pm PST or 888-277-kilo