PCT is not needed on H drol

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregchicken

Banned
Awards
Step right up kids and listen. No matter what you think or say ro what anyone else tell you, a PCT is NOT needed on something as mild as H drol and im getting stick of people on here spending 200 dollars on pct products for a 50 mg ed 4 weeker of H drol. its ridiculous!

bigrobk

Banned
Awards
arent you supposed to take a pct or at least a lite estrogen blocker post-cycle for just bout any hormone?

bigrobk

Banned
Awards
it definately is a mild androgen but i just always thought to avoid a drop in natural test post-cycle, you should still take some kind of pct. or at least some tribulus

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
smells like a ban for greg

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well first of all lets take a look at what PCT is for and what it is supposed to do PCT is to get your body's natural test production back to normal as quickly as possible. hdrol is an outside hormone so by introducing it your body's natural test will be shut down below normal. True you may not have to do a PCT for hdrol but then again your natty test won't be where it should be for probabally a longer period of time thereby hindering gains. So the question is not if PCT is needed but why wouldn't you want to do a PCT?

Juiced

Awards
Well I can tell you this........

Ive taken 3 cycles so far with Epi and Hadrol either alone or stacked and all my PCT's have been very very simple, ZMA, milk thistle, and a cortisol blocker...

Ive recovered fine all 3 times and have kept basically all my gains... Of course my diet and training regime are for the most part on point throughout the whole cycle and PCT

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
WRONG! Go ahead and be bold and dont take PCT for hdrol and see how long it takes your natty test to rebound. have fun running a cycle than gaining .2 lbs of muscle in the next year after cause you dont have test to support your muscle gains! THAT SOUNDS FUN!:684:

ANd whats this two hundred dollar price quote on PCT's? I can get some good ones for 40$

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Please don't feed this troll. I've seen him post a lot crap the last few days.

Some people have had problems with hdrol evein with PCT. This thread should be deleted by the mods for the safety of AM users.

Fried Cheese

Fried Cheese

Awards
I did 4 weeks of 50mg. of hdrol and PCT was Novadex XT. I lost all my strength gains the first week of PCT and was depressed on top of it. I think it could have been the Novadex, will try a bromo product next time.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
**** well in that case. What about m1t and superdrol. I shouldn't need a pct for that right. What about a twelve week test cycle. Maybe otc pct will be alright. Ha get a life dude. Stop spreading misinformation. Someone is gonna find this thread thru google and actually belive your dum ass. Pct is alwasy needed hands down, not everyone runs pct but then again, not everyone is bright enough to wanna recover correctly. If your using steroids in the first place your obviously trying to maximize gains, so why short change your self after the cycle? Recover quickly so u can make gains quiackly

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Step right up kids and listen. No matter what you think or say ro what anyone else tell you, a PCT is NOT needed on something as mild as H drol and im getting stick of people on here spending 200 dollars on pct products for a 50 mg ed 4 weeker of H drol. its ridiculous!
HAHAHAHA

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I did 4 weeks of 50mg. of hdrol and PCT was Novadex XT. I lost all my strength gains the first week of PCT and was depressed on top of it. I think it could have been the Novadex, will try a bromo product next time.
Novadex XT is junk
**** well in that case. What about m1t and superdrol. I shouldn't need a pct for that right. What about a twelve week test cycle. Maybe otc pct will be alright. Ha get a life dude. Stop spreading misinformation. Someone is gonna find this thread thru google and actually belive your dum ass. Pct is alwasy needed hands down, not everyone runs pct but then again, not everyone is bright enough to wanna recover correctly. If your using steroids in the first place your obviously trying to maximize gains, so why short change your self after the cycle? Recover quickly so u can make gains quiackly
you had me scared at first! couldn't say it any better

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
is this guy serious????.....he has been making the most ridiculous posts the last couple weeks....its either a joke and hes just trying to be inflamatory or hes the biggets dumbass ive ever seen.....either way please ban......

jds1978

Awards
I'll be the first to say that i would def NOT run hdrol without some type of pct..i ran the original hdrol 50 and the place i got it the guy told me that i didnt need to take anything after and needless to say the boy had a hard time getting up to the occasion....didnt really keep the gains either...

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I vote that he's a "dumbass"!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well i will say that hdrol is very mild and not very suppressive and if you run four weeks on 50 mgs you probably wont need that much of a pct....he is right in th efact that some guys spend 300 dollars on anciliaries for a simple hdrol cycle but....saying hdrol doesnt need a pct period is a bit ridiculous....

theforesaken1

Awards
It's quite simple. Not everyone is the same. Whether you need a pct for it or not, someone else can be different. To say that "no one" needs a pct for it is spreading the wrong information to people who are new to this stuff and are doing research on the topic. Some sort of pct is advised for all cycles considering its better to be safe then sorry. "Feeling" like you bounced back doesn't mean you actually did come back. You shouldn't spread irresponsible advice.

generalmayhem

Awards
It's quite simple. Not everyone is the same. Whether you need a pct for it or not, someone else can be different. To say that "no one" needs a pct for it is spreading the wrong information to people who are new to this stuff and are doing research on the topic. Some sort of pct is advised for all cycles considering its better to be safe then sorry. "Feeling" like you bounced back doesn't mean you actually did come back. You shouldn't spread irresponsible advice.
amen brother

UKStrength

Sorry mate, but one man's meat is another man's poison. For you, H-drol may be weak, for another it may cause them serious damage, you just don't know until you pop a pill.

There's nothing wrong with being a little 'overcautious' with something as serious as hormone recovery from a DS and making blase statements about compounds being 'mild' is not good advice to be spreading to users of these compounds.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I throw the bullshit flag on this one - Hdrol shut me down pretty hard- I got terrible sides from it. I recovered nicely tho with Reversitol. Otherwise, I think I'd still be trying to recover - Jesus did I feel like hell!!

Now I'm half-way through an epi cycle, and haven't experienced a fraction of the sides I did on hdrol. So far, I've felt great with epi. But, I still plan on doing a pct, because you never know.

Bottom line - everyone reacts differently, so there's no way to know whether you'll really need a pct or not. To me, it's just common sense - spend a little $$ and make sure you recover - period.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Herpes... Whoa, do you know how many, like, joints we've shared? lol

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
so Greg......what's the next thread going to be? "you don't need to lift to build muscles"? Or how about......"eating healthy will do nothing for you"? come on, gimme a hint....the suspense is killing me

abuleh

Awards
:261:

I think this kid is making fun of us and is laughin his ass off while we all reply to his post!

:****you:

isoc

Awards
  • Established
the OP has a point to an extent, although it is individual, but there a some anabolics (legal and not) that if ran at a moderate dose, a tapering off period is incorporated, a mild pct can be used. I have not used H-Drol, but this seems to be one of them from the feedback. Certainly a pct that consists of hcg, a serm, an ai, a test booster, cortisol control, etc, etc, is extreme overkill, and probably no on cycle ancillaries, with the exception of maybe liver protectant needs to be run.

I see it over and over, people think the more in dosage and especially compounds that they take the better things are and that is false, there is a point of diminishing returns, and for most people the small incremental gains achieved by adding multiple compounds are unnoticed. Simple is best, yes you should be prepared in case of problems, that is only being responsible, but additions should only be used if necessary. These ancillaries are drugs as well and come with their own set of risks/rewards. Moderation is a good addition to any cycle.

gregchicken

Banned
Awards
only pussies pct h drol

paranoid, little kids who think they are big men taking the H
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.