Im going to use 6-Oxo for PCT!!!!!

1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Im going to use 6-Oxo for PCT!!!!!

Just kidding. I did need eveyone's attention, though.

I came across Chemo's harsh words for it and I have no idea why. Anyone care to enlighten me?

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You need a SERM to stimulate the hypothalamus by negative feedback directly?
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I did use 6-oxo in addition to Nolva a few months back & felt I recovered faster. I had a bottle left over siting around. I would never use it alone though. If you laready have it, why not throw it in? Just don't buy that **** now that research chems are available to the masses.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.9%

Quote Originally Posted by custom

I came across Chemo's harsh words for it and I have no idea why. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Hey it worked for me. I was on 4 squirts/day of t1pro. I do have clo and nolva (tabs) just in case, but still saving it for another heavier cycle in a couple months.
    I tend to believe PA's assertions about 6oxo over Chemo's, since PA has much more experience. Just in case 6oxo didn't work for me I was prepared to utilize my clo and nolva tabs.
    THe funny thing is that it cost me $15 for 30 50mg clomid tabs in mexico, which is VASTLY cheaper than 6oxo. Go figure..... ahhaahh
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I don't believe PA said that 6oxo was better PCT than clo/nolva.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.9%

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    I don't believe PA said that 6oxo was better PCT than clo/nolva.
    Not directly. Speculated though. Look through the avant boards discussions on 6oxo. Here is a tiny snippet. You can easily poke holes in it though (only a handful of subejcts, the script anti-e's at theraputic dosages, normal guys not on or coming off cycle, etc). There is alot more good discussion on 6oxo on the avant board than any of the other boards I read. If I start feeling run down and losing sleep I will kick in the clomid.

ChemicalPA Posted: Nov 9 2002, 07:18 PM
    Expert Member
    Group: Members
    Member No.: 145
    More detailed results have come in on testosterone. The mean average testosterone levels actually almost doubled (!) amongst the four subjects. From mid 400s to mid 800s. Free test and weakly bound similarly doubled. This would indicate that 6-oxo (at 600mg a day) is stronger than most other prescription anti-estrogens (at their therapeutic dosages), at least in regards to test elevation. We still do not have estrogen and gonadotropin data. Certainly much stronger than formestane.

Sounds almost too good to be true!
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I think its normal unsuppressed individuals by looking at the values, I've seen it before. DHT increased by quite a bit as well although it missing from your snippet.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.68%

Quote Originally Posted by custom

Hahahahahaha.

Dang. When I saw the title of this thread, I thought we were going to see WWIII here.

As a comment to keep on topic, although I think 6-OXO is OK for use with Nolva, I would be more than nervous to use it all by itself for PCT.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.73%

6 0x0 is crap why would you be cheep about your recovery......it's a no brainer
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.7%

6-OXO is most certainly not crap. I have used to twice now for PCT and thought it worked great. In addition to helping me recover, I also continued to get stronger post cycle both times I've used this product. This was probably because of elevated DHT, but I'm not complaining.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by buyb12
    6 0x0 is crap why would you be cheep about your recovery......it's a no brainer

Please explain why it is crap. Seriously, Im not trying to start a riot here, I just want to know why some people really dislike it since most users say its great.
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

I think its just an issue of relativity. With nolva and clomid being so cheap and accessible, 6-oxo in comparison to them seems like a poor choice. I think 6-oxo is a pretty decent product and used it once coming off of a 4-ad/1t dermal cycle, and it did the trick, but this was before the outburst of liquid products. I think why 6-oxo is becoming even more of a shunned product is also due to the constantly increasing strength of available anabolics.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.73%

those of us who have been around for a while and remember all the supps that have made claimes of great results even with data that supported it's claims. Later many thousands of dollars waisted ...to find it just doesn't deliver.... Many Companys have come and gone many products will come and go......Why use the substitute for the real thing........? the First Generation of Pro hormones Worked for maybe 1/3 of those who used them and they cost almost 2 time what the real thing cost. We are Now seeing a generation of products that really live up to there claims and to real Steroids .....6 oxo is not one of those products....there is just no reason to use the it. I sell it in the Anabolicsuperstore.com I will make money ether way. But you should be clear on this 6 oxo is not a good substitute.....Nolva is cheep and only 2-3 day away from your door ......
    Last edited by buyb12; 01-17-2004 at 04:56 PM.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.09%

Yeah I got mine in 2 days and im across the country...

Quote Originally Posted by buyb12
    those of us who have been around for a while and remember all the supps that have made claimes of great results even with data that supported it's claims. Later many thousands of dollars waisted ...to find it just doesn't deliver.... Many Companys have come and gone many products will come and go......Why use the substitute for the real thing........? the First Generation of Pro hormones Worked for maybe 1/3 of those who used them and they cost almost 2 time what the real thing cost. We are Now seeing a generation of products that really live up to there claims and to real Steroids .....6 oxo is not one of those products....there is just no reason to use the it. I sell it in the Anabolicsuperstore.com I will make money ether way. But you should be clear on this 6 oxo in not a good substitute.....Nolva is cheep and only 2-3 day away from your door ......
  15. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Here is the problem: methylated prohormones are now available to the masses. This is a first in the American history since it basically amounts to vast numbers of inexperienced people experimenting with potent oral anabolics with absolutely NO CLUE on proper dosing, safety, and of course PCT.

Here is the solution: if you are a vet or consider yourself a vet it is YOUR JOB to help the newbies gain "proper form" when it comes to dosing anabolics (oral in particular) and this includes PCT.

First, PA's statements have to be taken with a grain of salt. His test subjects were most likely normal, healthy adult males...not the variety that would be interested in jump starting their endocrine system. Second, nolva and clomid are tried and true by countless AAS users far and wide. We are not introducing cutting edge PCT regimes or trying to introduce new regimes. "Proper form" is preaching what is generally accepted by the majority of anabolic users which in this case is nolva/clomid.

Don't believe me? Ask PA directly which he would use after his cycle of potent anabolics: 6-oxo or nolva? My money is on nolva...

Chemo
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.73%

Chemo once again Has hit the Nail on the Head. I often see after It's too late that I have missed the plase where someoe else is coming from. I do apoliges for beening a little intolerent ... everything I have said should be take as an old hand stating what to me is just ASS LAw....Remember I sell 6oxo But I manufacture Clomiphen & Tamoxifen.......If you don't know what they are ask a mod you need to know.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.31%

i have used 6 oxo on all my previous cycles including my m1t cycle and it worked great . strength continued to climb my entire pct. i would say its definitely not crap. peace
  18. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Does increased strength mean proper endocrine recovery? No it does not.

6-oxo will not substitute for a proper PCT regime.

Chemo

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 03:51 PM
  2. switching from nolva to 6 oxo for pct
    By dess in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 09:26 AM
  3. Best thing to combine with nolva for pct?
    By AldrichAStern in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 11:19 AM
  4. 6 oxo for PCT
    By Big Tough in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2004, 01:00 AM
  5. Step down 7-oxo for PCT?
    By Neuromancer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 11:37 AM