How many/ how much

1. Registered User
    Answers

How many/ how much

I would like to do a 4week possibly 6 week cycle of 1t/4ad.

How many T-Gel bottles

how many orders of 1-t at how many grams

along with how many grams of 4ad ?

To my understanding I belive I would need:
    2 T-Gel bottles, 2 $50 orders of 1-t at 10 grams (but was wondering if 7.5 grams would do fine)

and 10 grams of 4ad. Nolvadex,zma and possibly HCG I will order as well.

I will also be getting shots of B12 during my cycle and during post cycle.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Answers

It sounds like you figured correctly. You could put more than 10g of 1T/4AD per bottle but you'd need to order more powders than you mentioned. Some people prefer a higher 4AD/1T ratio. I think 1:1 ratio is just fine. Also, I wouldn't wory too much with ZMA unless you just have extra money.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

You'll only need 1 bottle of t-gel for 4 weeks at 1 squirt/day, 2 bottles for 6 weeks at 2 or 3 squirts/day.

If you want a 50-50 of 1-test/4ad, you'll need 10 grams of each. Each 4oz bottle of gel can dissolve 10g of hormones. You can choose any ratio of PHs you want, but ideally you want 10g per bottle. You could only add 7.5g if you want, but I'd rather max it out & use less of it than underdose it.

If this is your 1st cycle, you should see some nice gains with 1 squirt twice a day (with 10g PH in the gel). Transdermal cycles like this usually take until week 2 for visible gains to appear. I recommend 6 weeks over 4 weeks, as the biggest gains usually show up weeks 3-6.

Nolva is fine for PCT following this cycle, you shouldnt need HCG. ZMA can't hurt.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Question More info

Im 30 years old / 5"7"

190 and have been lifting on and off for about 7 years

I did a short AAS cycle back when I was 18(and stupid) and didnt know **** about it. So I unfornunately got some sides.
    Testicular shrinkage (fortunately not to much). But it freaking devestated me.

Now this is my main concern, as far as side effects go. fortunately i didnt get any gyno.

Therefore i am debating wether to use HCG. Also how much clomid should i use?

I would like to add something else to my post cycle besides nolva and creatine
    something to help restore the test's back. What do you think?

thanks for your help!!!!!!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Like longdog said, HCG isn't really needed for PCT in your case. I'd just do this:

Week 1-2 40mg/day Nolva
    Week 3-4 20mg/day Nolva
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Question Thanks alot!

Thanks for your help guys! How about HCG during cycle. Will Hcg hinder any possible gains? Last question. Is there any: PH's or related supps that work on
    developing the sites you apply the supps to. Site specific supps.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I see no reason at all to use HCG during or post cycle after a 6 week tansdermal cycle. I'm not sure what it would do on-cycle, but it would be a waste in my opinion. I'm sure the stuff isn't cheap either. You will get some testicular atrophy on any androgen, its normal. They come back withing 1-3 weeks of PCT. If you're overly concerned & want a fast recovery, use clomid & nolva together. There's a sticky on here with correct dosages.

Sytenhance by Avant Labs is a site specific transdermal, you can find info on their website. There are mixed reviews as to whether it really only affects the site, or goes systemic. There's also a recipe for a site specific carrier on this board somewhere, you could then add whatever PH you want.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    You'll only need 1 bottle of t-gel for 4 weeks at 1 squirt/day, 2 bottles for 6 weeks at 2 or 3 squirts/day.

If you want a 50-50 of 1-test/4ad, you'll need 10 grams of each. Each 4oz bottle of gel can dissolve 10g of hormones. You can choose any ratio of PHs you want, but ideally you want 10g per bottle. You could only add 7.5g if you want, but I'd rather max it out & use less of it than underdose it.

If this is your 1st cycle, you should see some nice gains with 1 squirt twice a day (with 10g PH in the gel). Transdermal cycles like this usually take until week 2 for visible gains to appear. I recommend 6 weeks over 4 weeks, as the biggest gains usually show up weeks 3-6.

Nolva is fine for PCT following this cycle, you shouldnt need HCG. ZMA can't hurt.
    OK....so your saying 2 bottles needed for 6 weeks @ 2 squirts a day.
    This is with ordering 10g of 1-test and 10g of 4ad.....then putting say 5g of each in each bottle (for 10g total ph in each bottle)? Let me know if I have this wrong. Thanks.

-2z-
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

^
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Yes, you'll need 1.5 bottles for 6 weeks at 2 squirts per day so you'll need to buy 2 (unless you already have a half bottle laying around). 10grams is the published maximum per bottle, but the decision between 7.5g and 10g per bottle is up to you.

~Todd
  11. Registered User
    Answers

I couldn't get 10 grams in.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, I'll probably just do 7.5 to ensure a good consistency.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

The new t-gel should take 10g without a problem, unless it's all 4ad. 4ad is harder to get dissolved. I have not used it yet, but & had no problem getting 7.5 into the old stuff which was its max capacity.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How many pills do you pop a day?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-09-2014, 01:03 PM
  2. how many calories is too much?
    By hugry4more in forum Bulking
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-18-2012, 03:41 PM
  3. How many supplements is to much?
    By Akzel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 05:09 PM
  4. How many cans of tuna a day is too much?
    By Rah22491 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 03:55 PM
  5. How many pills is too much??
    By griller88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 02:47 PM