Need advice for first cycle

dujanw21

Awards
I have been training for about 7 years now. I am an athlete who just had surgery and I am looking to increase: strength, speed, gain about 10-15 of muscle, and be cut. I am thinking about stacking something with var. I plan on going to mexico to get roids. With that in mind. What would you recommend for my first cycle with those goals and source?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
what kind of surgery did you have? it might be better to train naturally for a while before putting stress on you body after surgery.......

dujanw21

Awards
I tore my lateral oblique aka a sports hernia. The doctor told me after 6 weeks I will be able to put as much weight as i want on it. The main thing is i lost a bunch of muscle and gained fat sitting on my ass for two months and have been preparing to take a cycle for a while now. One of my teammates has really got me on the roid wagon. I am not rushing into this, and want to make sure all the drugs and doses are correct. And any advise on fakes would be helpful too. I tried online, and got fake ****. So I am just going to drive to mexico.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I tore my lateral oblique aka a sports hernia. The doctor told me after 6 weeks I will be able to put as much weight as i want on it. The main thing is i lost a bunch of muscle and gained fat sitting on my ass for two months and have been preparing to take a cycle for a while now. One of my teammates has really got me on the roid wagon. I am not rushing into this, and want to make sure all the drugs and doses are correct. And any advise on fakes would be helpful too. I tried online, and got fake ****. So I am just going to drive to mexico.
ouch. well ok, Mexico it is then. i'm not so sure that that is much safer but, wtf? it sounds like the border is not that far away from you, so why not play it safe and go get a couple of hundred dollars worth of Test and dbol, just to see if your amigos are good guys.

dujanw21

Awards
it is actually a pretty far drive, but worth it. I want to do a 8 week cycle and i want to take anavar. What do you think of this. Week 1-8 test enanthate, week 1-8 anavar, week 6-10 HCG, week 1-10 Anti-estrogen.
What should doses be? What about post cycle therapy? What anti-estrogen should I use?

Train hard and heavy (hour and half workouts) for 1-8 week. then for weeks 8-10 train hard for 45 minutes to any hour. is this correct?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
it is actually a pretty far drive, but worth it. I want to do a 8 week cycle and i want to take anavar. What do you think of this. Week 1-8 test enanthate, week 1-8 anavar, week 6-10 HCG, week 1-10 Anti-estrogen.
What should doses be? What about post cycle therapy? What anti-estrogen should I use?

Train hard and heavy (hour and half workouts) for 1-8 week. then for weeks 8-10 train hard for 45 minutes to any hour. is this correct?
train how ur body responds well. on or off cycle shouldnt matter.

run test prop for 8 weeks, not test enan.

theres really no need for HCG in this cycle, but it would be a nice addition.

use clomid and/or nolva for PCT

dujanw21

Awards
How do I take test prop, HCG, and clomid in terms of dosing and ed or eod? would 40mg of anavar be good or should i use more? all these drugs are available south of the border, correct?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
How do I take test prop, HCG, and clomid in terms of dosing and ed or eod? would 40mg of anavar be good or should i use more? all these drugs are available south of the border, correct?
Prop 100mg eod 1-8
Var 60mg ed 1-8
HCG 250iu 2x week 3-8
Clomid 50mg ed 9-12

u need to go deep south unless u want to get ripped off and have a high likelyhood of getting fake gear.....so ive heard

dujanw21

Awards
just 100 mg for prop? will that be good enough for a gain of 10-15lbs of muscle?

dujanw21

Awards
Thanks for the help. how long have you been lifting? taking gear?

dujanw21

Awards
how deep? what are some brand names of test prop, all I find is test E. What is the difference between prop vs e? and why run certain drugs longer and certain ones shorter?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
how deep? what are some brand names of test prop, all I find is test E. What is the difference between prop vs e? and why run certain drugs longer and certain ones shorter?
prop and enan have different esters attached to them, which determines how long or fast the compound is released into ur body.

prop's ester is fast acting which means u will feel the effects of the test within a week, but it should be pinned ed or eod. this ester is perfect for 6-10 week cycles because it "kicks in" fast.

enan's ester is slower acting which means u wont feel much of anything for 2-3 weeks, but full effects should take place around week 4-5, u need to pin 2x a week but can get by with just 1 pin per week. this ester is perfect for 10+ weeks because it takes a while to "kick in".

dujanw21

Awards
How deep inside of mexico would you say is safe... crossing the border around san diego. What brands are best for prop, and anavar?