e-stane and bold

trucks18

Awards
any thoughts on cycling the two together ? i did a p-plex and tren cycle a couple of months ago major gains and kept it all with no sides after pct . now looking to lean up alittle more . i'm 28 been lifting hard for 3 years ,plus i have a very physical job

bigdeepsquats

Awards
curious what was the strength like on PP and tren and what kinda of water weight did the PP make you gain (5?) thanks in advance for this off-topic question.

The Devil

Awards
hmm i dont really think your getting get czy bulky for that stack.

you prolly will get better strength and bulk for phea+tren

and if you have a very physical job you should always go w/ a mass builder not a cutting product like epi.

but bold is a good choice for strength

trucks18

Awards
to big, the gains i made was 40 lbs on bench and 140 on leg press, my weight went from 176 to 192 and after pct back down to 184 . i kept all my gains which suprised me because i was told most people drop back 5 or 10 lbs on bench

trucks18

Awards
thanks for the come back on the cycle question . trust me if i could get the same gains of p-plex and tren again i would jump right back on it . even though the lack of energy sucked .

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks for the come back on the cycle question . trust me if i could get the same gains of p-plex and tren again i would jump right back on it . even though the lack of energy sucked .
You know ACL has a new product out that is supposed to restore your recpetors as if they were like "virgins" all over again. I'm gonna try that stuff pretty soon before I start my next cycle of Bold 200 and H-drol.

It's called ANR-625 Extreme - from the same company that originated 19-Nor Tren Extreme. I know lots of people will be skeptical about the ANR-625, but I've never had anything from ACL that didn't work. Tren, HMG, VNS, MMA, JT-230 - they all work well. So I'm gonna give ACL the benefit of the doubt. Should be able to get the ANR for about $25 or so. Might want to try that and take another run w/ p-plex and tren!