Anavar only

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
Hello to you all...I'm new here in the forum...

I'm 6 feet tall, 180 pounds...
BF about 12%...

I've been training for 4 years,but being an ex-overweight I'd never really get rid of my belly fat...and genetically my pectorals are VERY VERY little :worried:

I've not BBer aim,just looking for I nice fitness body,but all my efforts seem useless(very good dieting,of course)...

of course,100% natural...

I thought of running a little cycle with anavar...'cause I'd like to avoid inj,and it seems quite mild as effects and sides...just what I'm looking for...

my idea was this

1-5 30mg / day Anavar
5-8 50mg/day Clomid...

and that's all...I'm interested in being safe and to get rid of my old belly fat,maybe with a LITTLE gain in muscles...

what do you think about it?
sorry for not perfect english...

Cheerios.

T

The Devil

Awards
sup man welcome to AM

first of all if your only 12% of bf and doing pretty well dont get too greedy startin a cycle. it seems like your pretty young but man starting too early aint right you know.

for my personal experience w/ anavar which was a bust cus i think i bought some bogus stuff did nothing...

i did 60mg everyday for 5 weeks was going for 8 weeks but had no difference and could have gotten those gains by just training hard everyday.

also anavar is the most expensive steroid on the market and if your just looking for those kinds of results plzzzzzzz hold back and try to do it more right.

try to train different rotate your workout etc you know.

hope you make the right decision :)

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your wise suggestion...in effect I'm not so sure about it...

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i think you wil be dissappointed with such a low dose var run, id say 60mg would be prime for a short run, 40mg is minimum