finaplix Dermal - AnabolicMinds.com

finaplix Dermal

1. ***** Vampire

finaplix Dermal

With the new t-gel would it be possible to crush and disolve 2 carts of finaplix per bottle of gel(i mean not removing the glue\binders)? Also the new absorption is supposed to be around 40% - so 2 carts in one bottle should be 4 Grams which in turn would be around 50mg per day absorbed at 2 pumps per day?

2. Hang'n & Bang'n

Shouldn't be a problem. But i would do 3-4 squirts per day as dermal absorbtion rates can vary greatly depending on several factors including: application sites, whether it's occluded, how hard you rub it in, etc...

Make sure you run it with some sort of test/4AD or risk the dreaded fina-dick.
  3. ***** Vampire

Quote Originally Posted by sikdogg
    Shouldn't be a problem. But i would do 3-4 squirts per day as dermal absorbtion rates can vary greatly depending on several factors including: application sites, whether it's occluded, how hard you rub it in, etc...

Make sure you run it with some sort of test/4AD or risk the dreaded fina-dick.
    I am going to shoot for 1G absorbed per week of 4AD(10G in the 4oz T-gel - 2 squirts per day) and the fina should be around 50 mg absorbed per day if i drop 2 carts in a bottle of T-gel. Going to run them both for 8 weeks. I will use nolva for PCT starting 12 hours after last "rub down" for 4 weeks 40-40-20-10. My diet and training are from IA so i cant really comment on what that will look like.
    •   

4. New Member

Let us know how it goes. I started the same basic cycle a week ago. Noticed increased strength only so far. You used to that lemon furniture polish smell yet? ha.
  5. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

You have to remove the ester to get anything above 20% absortion. Because of the acetate, absortion is reduced.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  6. Senior Member

I didn't know that, I thought an acetate ester was small and could be ok for transdermal. If its just 20% thats not much better than chewing.
  7. New Member

Damn, I thought the same thing!

Anyone know what the approx. absorbsion rates would be? (with or without ester)
  8. New Member

Bobo, I read somewhere where someone said that adding DMSO could increase absorption but also allow viruses to enter the circulation. Viruses are huge compared to a single molecule of tren. If this is the case, then is it a chemical factor only (acetate) and not an issue of molecular weight?
  9. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellhound
    Anyone know what the approx. absorbsion rates would be? (with or without ester)
    With acetate, around 20% max with T-gel.

Without acetate, maybe 30-35% with T-gel. Add DMSO or DMFA for better absortion.

Nobody knows what the exact numbers are. Its all specualtion
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  10. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tgreen
    Bobo, I read somewhere where someone said that adding DMSO could increase absorption but also allow viruses to enter the circulation. Viruses are huge compared to a single molecule of tren. If this is the case, then is it a chemical factor only (acetate) and not an issue of molecular weight?
    I havne't really read anything on the virus issue.

On the molecualr weight issue, this is why the acetate hinders absortion.

"As for a transdermal, the ester hinders uptake, as the androgen would get trapped in the stratum corneum waiting for the ester to be cleaved"
  11. New Member

I have seen a model for the absorption rate that mathematically describes the profound effect of molecular weight on absorption but I cannot now find it, sorry. This study reaches the same conclusion by a different means and tren without the acetate would also more closely meet the other crieria it specifies. This article is for plogels but the logic is the same for dmso etc

" The kinetics of absorption can be explained mathematically by assuming that the rate-limiting step for absorption occurs at the vehicle-drug .stratum corneum interface. This equation,derived from Fick’s law,is as follows:

J=Kp(.C) where:

J =the quantity of drug absorbed per unit of time and surface area

Kp =the permeability constant of the stratum corneum

.C =the difference between the concentration of the drug above and below the stratumcorneum

The permeability constant,Kp,can be further broken down as follows: Kp =D(K1)/e where:

D =the diffusion constant of the drug through the stratum corneum interface

K1 =the ratio of the solubility of the drug in the stratum corneum versus that in the vehicle

e =the thickness of the stratum corneum"

What this all comes down to in real terms is that:
    "the best percutaneous absorption is achieved when (a)the drug is of relatively low molecular weight and is highly lipophilic, (b)the drug is much more soluble in the stratum corneum than in the vehicle in which it is dissolved,(c)the concentration of the drug is relatively high in the vehicle,(d)the vehicle-drug mixture is applied over a large surface area,or (e)the stratum corneum is thin."

Taken from the following article http://www.ijpc.com/_pdf/testost.pdf

Removing the acetate molecule will reduce the molecular mass by 18% a significant inpact on absorption.

I do not think the issue with viruses is a real one, certainly not seen anything in relation to viruses and phlogels. But if it does concern you the process of making tren base with NaOH will sterilize things well and give an opportunity to pass the tren base solution through a watman filter.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Acetone to dissolve Finaplix...
    By Lotsofsquats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 07:00 PM
  2. Finaplix-H or Component T-H
    By destro19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 03:03 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 10:27 PM