M1t, 4-AD and Football?? - AnabolicMinds.com

M1t, 4-AD and Football??

  1. Registered User
    SWOLE93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    M1t, 4-AD and Football??


    I go soon to try out for a football team. ( 5 days ). I have to run a 40, 20 and do pro bench and power cleans. I was going to wait until Monday to start taking my stuff, but I I start taking it now, will it help me at tryouts??? Or harm me. Should I take it while season is in? Practice and Play time?


    Thanks

    SWOLE93

  2. Advanced Member
    NO MERCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    612

    Reputation

    Yes it should help you. YOu dont get drug tested? How old are you?
  3. Advanced Member
    db682's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    777
    Rep Power
    525

    Reputation

    Come on no mercy dont you know that the 93 is the year he was born so using my fingers and toes I calculated that he is approximately 11 years of age.


    db
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    NO MERCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    612

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by db682
    Come on no mercy dont you know that the 93 is the year he was born so using my fingers and toes I calculated that he is approximately 11 years of age.


    db
    I wouldnt be surprised if he was 11. Seems like PH/AAS users get younger and younger everyday.
  5. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Just wondering how old he really is
  6. New Member
    FBWrestlerNerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    148

    Reputation

    if you are trying out in 5 days I really doubt you can make that much progress in such a short amount of time, epsically if your pct falls into practice dates.
  7. Registered User
    SWOLE93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by db682
    Come on no mercy dont you know that the 93 is the year he was born so using my fingers and toes I calculated that he is approximately 11 years of age.


    db
    LOL...very funny. I am 23 and at a higher level of football than college, lets just say that.

    So no it wont work?

    SWOLE93
  8. New Member
    2gcorey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    326

    Reputation

    yah m1t might make you tired as hell and you might get back cramps and best yet you might feel like you have the flu. if you read up on it i wouldn't touch it before a tryout because you don't know how you'll respond and its not really enough time to get a big increase in st rength. the worst is your pumps which killed my sprinting. i was fine for one or two but after that it gets hard as you feel like you're carrying ankle weights. read up on the symptoms of it and see if you think that would be somethign to have while trying out. imo NO
  9. Registered User
    SWOLE93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 2gcorey
    yah m1t might make you tired as hell and you might get back cramps and best yet you might feel like you have the flu. if you read up on it i wouldn't touch it before a tryout because you don't know how you'll respond and its not really enough time to get a big increase in st rength. the worst is your pumps which killed my sprinting. i was fine for one or two but after that it gets hard as you feel like you're carrying ankle weights. read up on the symptoms of it and see if you think that would be somethign to have while trying out. imo NO
    Cool, thanks bro
  10. Senior Member
    Longdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,261
    Rep Power
    768

    Reputation

    I agree w/ 2gcorey on the M1t. With only 5 days to work with, you don't know how you will feel on M1t. I got sick as a dog on about the 3rd day of my 1st M1t cycle, lasted a week. The lethargy is intense too.

    I see no problem starting with just 4ad though. That should even give you a boost for the try-outs.
  11. New Member
    2gcorey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    326

    Reputation

    even during a season i do think m1t would be hard on an athlete. if you have like 2 weeks of practice and no games you could try 10mg, but DO NOT go to 20mg as at a min it will make you tired and increase cramps/pumps to the point it will affect you. just hold off till tryouts are over though. its a great supplement though...i cycled so i was off it f or finals though
  12. Registered User
    SWOLE93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    finals???



    Quote Originally Posted by 2gcorey
    even during a season i do think m1t would be hard on an athlete. if you have like 2 weeks of practice and no games you could try 10mg, but DO NOT go to 20mg as at a min it will make you tired and increase cramps/pumps to the point it will affect you. just hold off till tryouts are over though. its a great supplement though...i cycled so i was off it f or finals though
  13. New Member
    Kaliman91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Well the Arena league camps are starting so i will asume this is where you are tryin out.
    Just to let you know these are banned substances in the league FYI.
  14. New Member
    elvisaintdead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    133

    Reputation

    Yeah I'd check to see what comes up when you do use M1T or any other prohormones that are relatively new and people don't know that much about.

    And these smaller leagues like Arena and Arena 2 and so on usually test more thoroughly then the NFL and pro leagues. So make sure you know what shows up and what they test for.
  15. Registered User
    SWOLE93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Actually, the AFL stopped drug testing in 2001. League and union could not agree on how often and what the punishment would be. The league had no problem with this because it was one less large bill to pay each year. Af2 has never drug tested.



    SWOLE93


    Quote Originally Posted by elvisaintdead
    Yeah I'd check to see what comes up when you do use M1T or any other prohormones that are relatively new and people don't know that much about.

    And these smaller leagues like Arena and Arena 2 and so on usually test more thoroughly then the NFL and pro leagues. So make sure you know what shows up and what they test for.
  16. New Member
    Kaliman91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Well i have a friend who plays with Indy named Chris Janek he has been in the league 4-5 years now with NJ and Colorado also.
    He says the test very strict and he cant so much as even sneeze near any PH PS or AS.
    SO becareful plus the fact it seems like you have alot of learning to do on this subject from your posts.

    Good luck making the team though. If you dont mind who are you tryin out for?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anabolix ad and m1t
    By Buffgammaman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 03:47 AM
  2. 6 weeks of 4-ad and 4 of m1t?
    By houseman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-05-2004, 12:45 PM
  3. 4-AD and M1T
    By victor2003 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-21-2004, 07:53 PM
  4. Stacking M1T/4-AD and when to take them
    By 9volt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2003, 07:13 AM
  5. 4-ad and water retension
    By Patuba in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2002, 04:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in