pulsing?????

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
ok so after hearing that pulsing pro hormones leads to lighter side effects and lighter and possibly no shut down of testosterone, im thinking of doin this with my estra-4 (or p tren).

so if any of you prohormone gurus wanna give me a good pulse cycle for this stuff i would be greatly appreciated.

i have a bottle of 90 30mg caps.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Oh, you'll still get shut down. Maybe not too hard, but it'll still screw with your hpta.

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
The half-life of that compound may be a little long for a pulse. The idea is to peak your levels for a short-time and then clear the system. Seems like most of the pulse cycles are shorter-acting compounds. In theory the longer a compound hangs out in your body, the more likely to cause suppression/shutdown.
You may also try posting this question to the big "how to pulse orals" thread as many experienced with pulsing seem to post there.

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
The half-life of that compound may be a little long for a pulse. The idea is to peak your levels for a short-time and then clear the system. Seems like most of the pulse cycles are shorter-acting compounds. In theory the longer a compound hangs out in your body, the more likely to cause suppression/shutdown.
You may also try posting this question to the big "how to pulse orals" thread as many experienced with pulsing seem to post there.
alright thanks for the info. with the half life being longer would you think that you could feel results after the cycle is over?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 5
50Magnum Anabolics 1
Anabolics 69
Anabolics 4