a long thought and discussion - cycling and diet.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I want to get on and get off as quick as possible.

Only ran bulk cycles before, anyways, i want to cut. I know diet is key.

/////8 weeks
Test Prop 100mg EOD
T3/T4 - which ever I decided
Letro 1mg E3D

Diet will be simple
300g P (chicken, fish, red meat, shakes)
150g C (Oats, Veggies, blackbeans, pasta, waxy maize)
60g F (EVOO, food fats)

What you all feel about this?

Heard prop hurts, I only have 6 injection sites.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
At a quick glance, that looks like 2300 calories.....its hard to say whether that will work for you as a cutting diet without knowing more details...

You dont need 6 injection sites, if you do it EOD.....for example, Monday could be right quad, Wednesday would be left quad, Friday, right glute, Sunday left glute.....and then start all over.....you are only hitting each injection site one time per week that way and you only use 4 sites.....obviously 6 sites will give you even more freedom.

holy

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you may need to drop those cals a lil....whats your bodyfat at right now.....good job on not running a "recomp"....thats all you ever see on am these days....no one cuts anymore....

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Mooch, I almost ran another recomp, LOL but really, I knew id never hit my desired BF. Im up there a little, 16ish, just gotta mean ole belly. LOL

My calorie maintenance was about 3100ish. So 2300, give or take a few grams of protein or nuts.

About 800-900 deficit.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
did you calculate your bmr.....if you are 6'1 205and 15-16ish you may need to adjust your cals a little....

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I would agree with mooch (that it looks more like a recomp) but considering the thyroid augmentation the bmr should be proportionally elevated.

Like holy pointed out also, you know yourself better than we do. It's hard to speculate without more details.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OP if your bodyfat is already relatively low (~10) then I'm an advocate of the recomp, it allows a better maintenance of strength and muscle though the fatloss is slow. Full on cutting tends to kill my strength and drag off a few pounds of LBM. If your bodyfat is >14% then a full on cut is more necessary, IMO.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
My BMR is 2087, im 21. 199 roughly. I just want to shred the most I can, my body tends to stay where I leave off. I have good size that im satisfied with, sure there is areas for improvement, that will all come later though, any other info you guys need?