Tren and Superdrol stack?

deriktheman

Awards
so i am going to be stacking the two starting next month. so far i have purchased estrofuse and laxogenin to go along with the cycle.

what other supplements should i purchase? any help is much appreciated.

thenatureboy

thenatureboy

Awards
Good stack, just came off of one - Finaflex 550 XD, this is the 2nd time I used it and each time I gained 8-10lbs, and got leaner and strength went way up. I am not sure what brand of ph you have but Finaflex is definately worth looking into.

kae171

kae171

Awards
Hey, I just purchased 2 bottles of Finaflex. I'm planning on taking them either this summer or may wait until fall/winter. Did you run 2/day throughout? Also, when did you take them during the day?

kae171

kae171

Awards
Oh and btw, I wasn't going to be using them both at once, I just stocked up a little haha. I reread my post and it kind of sounded like that's what I was saying.

thenatureboy

thenatureboy

Awards
I was taking them 2 together about an hour to an hour and a half before my workout, on non workout days I split them morining and afternoon. Drink plenty of water and take 3-5g a day of l-taurine to help cut down on back pumps.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I would have clomid on hand as well. what do you have planned for a pct and how long is your stack lasting for?!?

deriktheman

Awards
i am definitely new to this stuff. it was recommended to use the tren and super-d for 4 weeks and the laxogenin for 4 weeks following. estrofuse the whole way.

as far as my pct i was planning on going with either clomid or nolva. if anyone could recommend anything better or different i am open to all suggestions. thanks

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Tren is notorious for gyno and Superdrol is a pretty powerful ph. So im not going to tell you not to do the stack cause if you have your mind made up...well, you have your mind made up. if done right youre going to see wicked results off this stack. but I would recomend doing an A$$ load of research on the internet before beggining your cycle.

first off be sure to have a SERM or anti-aromatase on hand unless you get gyno symptoms.

clomid and nolva are good pct's. id go with Nolva over clomid as a pct. thats my own opinion. it has less sides and is more effective for renewing natty test levels.

watch your blood pressure while on this. eat clean or your cholesterol is going to sky rocket. and research PCT's so you know WHY youre taking it. more than knowing that you take PCT's post cycle...just cause. itll make em more effective.

And research the compounds in your PH's so you know what their doing!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
tren aggravating gyno is pretty common. tren causing gyno is pretty rare.

thenatureboy

thenatureboy

Awards
It may cause gyno if you are prone to it, but I have used it twice now and had no problems with gyno or with breakouts. While my workout partner brokeout bad, but he also had no problem with gyno. But Finaflex is a great product. It comes in very close to the results I got from dbol tabs. You get strong and lean, see and feel results in about 8-10 days. All I can say is try it and if you start to have a bad reaction stop using it, if not enjoy the gains.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Tren can not cause gyno from estrogen. It can cause progesterone related gyno which is a different beast. You cant to take p5p to help with this. Also heard something like Powerful, due to L-dopa, can help min problems. But you are also working with 2 very suppressive compounds. I have also heard you want clomid vs novla, due to the fact novla can upregulate progesterone receptors and clomid can not. Also I would look into joint supplements. The strength gain from these 2 should nothing short of amazing.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
It may cause gyno if you are prone to it, but I have used it twice now and had no problems with gyno or with breakouts. While my workout partner brokeout bad, but he also had no problem with gyno. But Finaflex is a great product. It comes in very close to the results I got from dbol tabs. You get strong and lean, see and feel results in about 8-10 days. All I can say is try it and if you start to have a bad reaction stop using it, if not enjoy the gains.
me too. i've taken it twice with no gyno. my old lifting partner and his brother both ran it with no PCT and got no gyno. vikinginc ran it with a previous case of gyno and he had a flareup.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
If you have never ran a PH before this cycle is a BAD idea and a waste to take them both.

Pick something like Havoc and just take that, you should still be able to put on 8-10lbs.

Save this stack until you are more experienced with PHs and you know how your body reacts to them.

If you do decide to run this stack then make sure you look into taking the following support supplements for while you are on cycle.

P-5-P (prolactin gyno)
Vitex (prolactin gyno)
Hawthorn Berries (BP)
Clery Seed Extract (BP)
Milk Thistle (Liver)
Taurine (Back Pumps)

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
so i am going to be stacking the two starting next month. so far i have purchased estrofuse and laxogenin to go along with the cycle.

what other supplements should i purchase? any help is much appreciated.

all you need is enough tren and sdrol to run for your cycle and nolvadex and clomid for your pct.
everything else is optional and more of an insurance policy. i highly recommend milk thistle for the superdrol.

great combo by the way. one of my favorites.

deriktheman

Awards
thanks for all the help. if anyone could shoot me a link on where to buy clomid it would be much appreciated. i googled it but want everything to be legit.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Again, since youre just using it as a pct I would use Nolvadex. It has alot less sides and is way better at renewing natty test levels. Clomid is more commonly used on cycle. if you research the two products youll understand what im talking about. and plus, nolva is easier to get ahold of for "research purposes".

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Again, since youre just using it as a pct I would use Nolvadex. It has alot less sides and is way better at renewing natty test levels. Clomid is more commonly used on cycle. if you research the two products youll understand what im talking about. and plus, nolva is easier to get ahold of for "research purposes".
im sorry i have to dispute this....running clomid on cycle would be pointless....stimulating lh while on a cycle really just doesnt work....now simulating lh using hcg works very well....but notice the difference....clomid is imperative in a pct to promote lh function...nolva stops estro from binding at the receptor site....used in conjunction they are very effective....

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tren aggravating gyno is pretty common. tren causing gyno is pretty rare.
very true. I had aggravation, too. But 1 week of Formex @ 75mg/day removed those symptoms altogether during my cycle.

(19-Nor) will shutdown the sperm factory for sure tho. Count on it. My next cycle of this stuff will also consist of Sustain Alpha alongside the Tren to reduce shutdown. It has been my only side that stuck around.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
very incorrect... Clomid is used to help restore natty test production. On cycle would do nothing, maybe make shut down milder... Nolva would help on cycle to provent estro sides. U might want some p5p and vitrex for prolactin sides. If u ate using tren, clomid is the way to go. Nolva can upregulate progesterone receptors, not wanted.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very incorrect... Clomid is used to help restore natty test production. On cycle would do nothing, maybe make shut down milder... Nolva would help on cycle to provent estro sides. U might want some p5p and vitrex for prolactin sides. If u ate using tren, clomid is the way to go. Nolva can upregulate progesterone receptors, not wanted.
Well said. I'd leave Nolva out altogether during cycle tho. There are many OTC drugs that do well for fighting estrogen sides during cycle I think. Such as a low does AI, thats what I did.