P-Plex & Havoc cycle ? HELP ME

eXinCe

Awards
I want to run a P-Plex & Havoc cycle for 3 weeks :

P-Plex 30/30/30 mg
Havoc 30/30/40 mg

should i take the ds with the cycle assist ?

another member said that cycle assist lowers the PH absorption :dunno::dunno::dunno:

thanks
eXinCe

sry for my bad english :type:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dose them at different times. id run the Havoc 4 weeks....takes a while to kick in personally

eXinCe

Awards
dose them at different times. id run the Havoc 4 weeks....takes a while to kick in personally
google says :
i should dose cycle assist 4 hours apart from the dosing of the ds ?

its that right ? :006:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Dose cycle assist as far away from your doses as possible to ensure the milk thistle doesn't have a negative impact. I also agree that you should go 4 weeks on those. There should be enough in both bottles to run a good 4 weeks cycle. Have you cycled before? Why do you want to stack and not run just one of them solo?

eXinCe

Awards
Dose cycle assist as far away from your doses as possible to ensure the milk thistle doesn't have a negative impact. I also agree that you should go 4 weeks on those. There should be enough in both bottles to run a good 4 weeks cycle. Have you cycled before? Why do you want to stack and not run just one of them solo?
i know my english is bad :worried:
its not my first steroid cycle i had done :

testo e -> 750mg per week
testo p -> 150mg per day
trenbolon e -> 400mg e5d
hgh norditropin & genotropin up to 3,6 ui
igf-1 up to 70mcg per day
dianabol -> 45mg ed
oxymetholone -> 150mg ed
turinabol -> 60mg ed

ok today i start the epi + phera cycle stacked with 750mg testosterone e + 3,8 i.u norditropin
at this time ~ 90 kg = 198 lbs with low bodyfat .

thank you :thanks:

i also search for a strong trenbolon or winstrol prohormone clone which is not bad for the liver but no 17aa designersteroid .

football05123

Awards
Does any one know how long winstrol the injectable, stays in your system after your last shot.

MikeMagz1013

Awards
I'd start PP at 20mg a day for the first week. No reason to do anything over that, its gotta get going in the system. Doesn't need more than 30

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Does any one know how long winstrol the injectable, stays in your system after your last shot.
I believe it is less than 2 months. Not 100% sure though.