TRT Question.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
ok so ive been a member here for a few years. (im 27 now) I started messing with "Supplements" the andro's the cycloroid, the superdrol the m1t etc etc etc etc. when i was in high school playing football. All of this i have done has been some with pct and others not (ignorant to the whole game) I took a product named Testrol 50 and when i was done with the cycle feeling like **** went into the drs office and got a test test. :) He said that my test is low as hell (230's) and that i need a test shot. this was in oct of 08. i have been getting one since monthly since and today i went in and talked to a PA and asked when the heck im going to be off this stuff and normal again. I have always been a person that has nothing but faith in the doctors above all but have been reading alot on here about how they do not know much about what happens in the (Pro/steroid steroid arena) hearing that only makes me wonder. I have always trusted in medical advice over internet advice. (wise imo) the pa said i would always have to get a shot to keep my test regulated and lowered the dose of the shot to 400 mgs a month and added test gel? Please tell me that there is a way that i can get my own stuff to work the right way again!!! I have thought about it and realize that i have compromised my test since i started all that **** (the supps in high school) and maybe if i can get me back to me i can leave all the other alone!!! THANK YOU FOR READING and APPRECIATE THE ADVICE!!!!!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ur best chance is to ask ur doc for HCG and clomid....run those for a couple of weeks (while off the test shots) and get ur levels checked. u might be permanently shut down and therefore need test shots to maintain a healthy, active life for the rest of ur life.

talk to ur doc about HCG and clomid and see what he/she has to say about it

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
thanks!!! I hope that is not the case. Knowing all that i have figured out lately has really made me think about all the people that may be shut down and not even know to what extent. I know a TON of people who have done the same as i and are still going at it strong!!!! I tell them that they need to get off of them and go see the doc but many do not listen and continue to go down the pro steroid/steroid path. I can understand getting HRT to maintain a happy healthy life more than doing nothing and being a unhappy guy.

theforesaken1

Awards
ur best chance is to ask ur doc for HCG and clomid....run those for a couple of weeks (while off the test shots) and get ur levels checked. u might be permanently shut down and therefore need test shots to maintain a healthy, active life for the rest of ur life.

talk to ur doc about HCG and clomid and see what he/she has to say about it
What he said. Maybe you could go with even an OTC AI to help bring up test since you arent completely shutdown. Try to get the clomid and HCG first though.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
do yall really think that the doc would be receptive to me asking about those two products? I mean would it be wise to say that i have been doing my own research and came up with something?? or do you think hed still prefer conventional wisdom???

Thanks again!!!

theforesaken1

Awards
I wouldnt think it would hurt to ask. As i see it, your the boss, and he wants your money. Suggest it and see what he says. Doctors rarely know this kind of information. They see a low testosterone level, they will give you test to raise your levels. They never seem to be into the whole "raise your levels naturally" type thing.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
ha, thanks again, i think itll be ok the doc is a dr that will listen to things that i voice. If i walk in and suggest some data that i have researched and have some sort of knowledge of and can bring in some documented proof im assuming that he'll go that route. The whole reason im in this mess is because i took that over the counter (legal) prosteroid ****.!!! the dr gives me that much respect and doesnt look at me like ive done anything illegal so im sure that he can respect some sort of knowledge that i dig up. :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ha, thanks again, i think itll be ok the doc is a dr that will listen to things that i voice. If i walk in and suggest some data that i have researched and have some sort of knowledge of and can bring in some documented proof im assuming that he'll go that route. The whole reason im in this mess is because i took that over the counter (legal) prosteroid ****.!!! the dr gives me that much respect and doesnt look at me like ive done anything illegal so im sure that he can respect some sort of knowledge that i dig up. :)
just tell him uve been reading around and found lots of info on HCG and clomid and see what he has to say to that

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
most doctors will be more receptive to trying to raise natty levels than putting a 27 year old on trt for life....when you had your first test done your levels were low because you just came off cycle....this sounds to me like a lack of communication and/or knowledge....if you have been on trt for a year you very well could have needlessly screwed yourself over for life....no offense bro but just sayin.....i would definately try and jumpstart natty levels with hcg and clomid like nos said but just understand its gonna take time....

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
thats fine if it takes time. It has been since oct that i have been getting the shots. I am going to call and ask him tomorrow. Thanks!!!!

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i know this sounds stupid but how likely is it that when i get a test done it seems that my nat test still working maybe skimp the shots and get on something that is legal to buy from a store and try and get a little boost from that? I mean itll take a while for it to rebound but there is some there.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you cant just skip a shot here and there....while on synthetic test your natty levels will be reduced to zero...you have been on for quite some time....i would not use something otc....you need a clomid and hcg bridge.....i would start using hcg for a while, while still on trt then as your nuts return to normal size you can start to either taper off the test or stop completely and start clomid immediately....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
heres a little bit of data to help

http://www.publish.csiro.au/?act=view_file&file_id=SRB03Ab53.pdf

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/119685289/abstract

It really depends on your entire blood test results. When you just talk about total T being 230, its almost irrelevant without knowing your LH, FHS, SHBG, E2, etc. All of those affect what sort of treatment will make the most sense.

A better bet is to save up your $$ and go to a doctor that actually specializes in this sort of thing. I'm guessing that you didn't tell your doctor about the prohormone/steroid usage?

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate all the info!!! i have not replied on here because i was talking to the dr and stuff. we decided to stop the shots see what my levels go to. In the meantime he said he can get me HCG but it will be expensive as hell so i better be prepared to pay. And as for the clomid he stated that itll may only increase sperm counts.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm hcg shouldn't be very expensive, although insurance may not cover it. under $100 for 10,000 iu, and I don't think you'd use more than 1000-2000 IU/week tops.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
EASYEJL- I did explain the past history with the prosteroid and prohormone usage. He stated (which we all know) that it possibly raised my test levels high enough for my natty test to stop producing. He was in the know pretty well (which is something that i was reading doesnt happen often. :)

My other levels were hella low too.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Hmm hcg shouldn't be very expensive, although insurance may not cover it. under $100 for 10,000 iu, and I don't think you'd use more than 1000-2000 IU/week tops.

Yeah he said that the insurance would not pay. He also said that if i brought the HCG up hed help me with the dosage and inj. I hope he is in the know of how much ill need to get proper results??

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
honestly it sounds like your doctor is NOT in the know.....he took you off test cold turkey??? hcg is not a post cycle therapy.....you need to get clomid from your doctor....dont listen to his BS...hes wrong....

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
honestly it sounds like your doctor is NOT in the know.....he took you off test cold turkey??? hcg is not a post cycle therapy.....you need to get clomid from your doctor....dont listen to his BS...hes wrong....
yeah he only suggested the cold turkey thing if i wanted it. I asked about HCG not too much the clomid (did ask but i think he only talked about the HCG) Do you think only the clomid would help out any? ill call tomorrow about that. In all i have been reading it sounds as if the clomid has worked wonders for people without much talk about the HCG.

BTW---- THANKS!!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hcg simulates lh function it (put simply) tricks your body into thinking your producing natty test....clomid stimulates lh function....notice the difference? clomid will actually help jumpstart testosterone production.....i would try 50mgs a day for a while and then get some blood work done....if i had to choose between the two i would say getting clomid is WAY more important than hcg.....

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
ill call the dr today!!!! i hope this works out!!!! I appreciate you helping out.

DT5

Awards
  • Established
HCG is fine for PCT, stop listening to some of these wankers on here dude. talk to an endo. get some real medical advice. everyone responds differently. i highly DOUBT you have shut down completely with a natty test of 280. get youself some clomid and HCG, and you will be good to go.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
yeah that was what the doc said about the nat test also (prolly not shut down completely) which is why he stated not to go on with another shot for a couple of months then test my nat test levels to see how it really is (but another stated that after two weeks the shot has worn off and your nat test is what itll be) I did call about the HCG and the Clomid today though he'll get in touch with me tomorrow. THANKS!!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
HCG is fine for PCT, stop listening to some of these wankers on here dude. talk to an endo. get some real medical advice. everyone responds differently. i highly DOUBT you have shut down completely with a natty test of 280. get youself some clomid and HCG, and you will be good to go.
op said his natty test was 230 BEFORE he started trt....i guarantee hes shut down now....and before you start calling people wankers why dont you actually read the thread you f#cking tosser.....i said hcg is not fine ran alone, he needs to get clomid as well....all you have done is insult people and then restate the advice i already gave....

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
hey now :) no fighting!!! talked to the dr he said that he doesnt really feel comfortable prescribing the clomid/hcg mix (hes still thinking about it but thats what im thinking) In the meantime im off of everything as of now. (its been ten days the test should stop working and whats left of the nat should kick in in a few days i hope) Does it make much sense to think that taking something that may help promote nat test better may be a good option for the time being??

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you need to go to an endo....your doctor has no clue what he is doing.....yes get on a natty test booster....iccarin is great.....try a resveritrol product as well....i think you are gonna be in for a world of hurt here pretty quick.....

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
you need to go to an endo....your doctor has no clue what he is doing.....yes get on a natty test booster....iccarin is great.....try a resveritrol product as well....i think you are gonna be in for a world of hurt here pretty quick.....
a world of hurt as far as what? low T levels?

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
I am going to get an appt with an Endo on mon. Hopefully he/she can get me on some clomid.

DT5

Awards
  • Established
op said his natty test was 230 BEFORE he started trt....i guarantee hes shut down now....and before you start calling people wankers why dont you actually read the thread you f#cking tosser.....i said hcg is not fine ran alone, he needs to get clomid as well....all you have done is insult people and then restate the advice i already gave....
ROFL

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
yo ok just got the script (clomid 50mgs a day for they said 90 days)

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
did everybody stop reading..... :) just an update though. I have been on clomid for 4 days now 50 mgs a day. They were going to prescribe HCG but something was wrong with the company or something.