Partial Tear of Tricep

mss07

Awards
Hey everyone,
sucks to say but as the thread says, i tore my tricep doing skull crushers...
Happened a couple of months ago, and its finally starting to feel better, but i was curious if anyone thinks it might be a good idea to add some "help" into the mix, maybe havoc or a bottle of prop? I was thinking this could help with positive nitrogen retention and increased protein synthesis, leading to a faster recovery. Thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
only compounds ive heard to help healing is hgh, eq and deca. but i would not run a cycle for recovery purposes alone.

u need to be fully healed before starting, IF u decide on running a cycle

mss07

Awards
i was just thinking that it could speed up and increase recovery. Ive been out of the gym for months now and down 17 pounds... Im dying!!

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Your best bet would be GH, or possibly lr3 IGF but im not to sure about that, otherwise Isnt anavar suppost to be good for increased healing?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would just heal normally. Doubt you have money to get HGH to heal ($3,000+)

Random181

Awards
  • Established
You could try a natty GH supplement like powerfull, it should help a bit

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Powerfull won't compare to the real deal.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Very true, but if you got a torn tricep and trying to get back in ASAP it really cant hurt to try :)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Time off is going to have to be whatever it takes. Do not rush back, you will hurt yourself more (possibly).

mss07

Awards
ya i know, but its killing me man. Been out for 3 months already and its kinda depressing.. ha
what is "powerfull"?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
let it rest bro. than when its all good to go use a PH to get your strength and muscle back from what you lost while you were injured!