nsmoney1

Awards
I ran Xtren at 90mgs for 4 wks and bridged it into Pplex like this -

wk1- 90mgs Xtren
wk2- 90mgs Xtren
wk3- 60mgs Xtren/20mgs Pplex
wk4- 60mgs Xtren/20mgs Pplex
wk5- 20mgs Pplex (where Im at now)

I just had urine tests/bloodwork done, shoudl get the results in about a week. I feel fine, just wanted to the doc to check me out. Am I a moron to have gotten this done yesterday? I dont want to get **** from the doc

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
doc called me today- everything was in the normal range except for my test levels which were real low (I didnt dose for like 48hrs before the test and I kicked the xtren the week before) I still thought theyd be higher though from the pplex. hmm

All in all it was good for me to know that everything else checked out. I have torem to bring me back after next week.

Also - If I get tested again and my levels are low and I play dumb.. do you think theyd get me on Testosterone therapy? hows that work? anyone?

bigdeepsquats

Awards
thanks for reporting, as for trt recover naturally for now, and wait till your 50+ y/o and not wanting to have kids.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
true.. im going to start torem either next week or the week after and take a break for a while

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, getting your test (testosterone) done was kinda dumb? Why pay the extra expense i could have told you it would be really low, prob single digits. Torem is real nice, I just finished a SD bridged into PPlex a week ago and the i feel like the torem has made me recover already. I'm getting a blood test to see where my testosterone level is at in 1 week.