TESTOSTERONE AND DESIGNER STEROIDS/PH

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
OK the time is somewhere in the future, testosterone in its various forms becomes an OTC supplement.

If this was the case a) would you choose this in preference to all other DS/PH
b) if you answer yes , why would you choose test
c) if you answer no , why would you not choose test

and if you answer no

d) what prohormone /ds would you choose and why.

finally
e) where would you rate test with regard to side effects in relation to what is available .please give examples in terms of side effects of ds/ph which are harsher than test or not as harsh as test..

sorry if it sounds like an exam paper but answers appreciated.
many thanks

GTmauf

Awards
I would think if test became OTC, it would be used as a base for cycles, just like in normal AAS use.

Atleast that's what I would do.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
I would think if test became OTC, it would be used as a base for cycles, just like in normal AAS use.

Atleast that's what I would do.
x2 if test became legal, I would probably run it for 12 weeks kickstarted with one of the legal orals..

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
a) Yes i would-provided it is still in injectable form and not so expensive i go broke trying to buy it.
b) as of right now its the best bang for the buck in terms of injectables, and its not as harsh as oral on sides (primerily liver)
c) i dont think anyone would say no, but a kick start to a cycle would be nice.
d) I would use maybe an SD clone like m-drol but more likely m1,4ADD (because of conversion rate to d-bol).
e) pretty sure test is moderately safe if 1-clean needles are used 2-on cycle supplementation is good 3-general and common sense are used with a good PCT. Most/almost all orals are a lot harsher on the liver and thats a major issue so i would rate it as pretty safe.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your answers -keep em coming please