THINK IM GONNA DO AN M-DROL CYCLE

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
i have already done h-drol and epi now i was thinking m-drol ?

heres how i plan on doing my cycle..

pre-load on cycle assist 1 week before starting m-drol.

m-drol 10 /10/20 or 10/20/20 depending on how i will feel along with taking cycle assist.

pct.. nolva @ 40/40/20/20..was thinking of adding an AI or an ATD along with the nolva since i have a bottle of inhibit-e and a bottle of ax advanced pct.. of course i would run either the atd or the ai at very low doseage.. the inhibit-e which is the ATD is 25mg per cap and the adavnced pct is the AI which is 25mgs a cap also..i was thinking of taking 2 caps of either with the nolva the first week and then tapper it down to only one cap with the nolva for the rest of the pct.. would this be cool for extra gyno protection or is it just over kill and the nolva by itself should just be fine.. thanx

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
:baby::gotsearch
Copletely different ph. Make sure you do search plenty of diff logs/info
i have already done h-drol and epi now i was thinking m-drol ?

heres how i plan on doing my cycle..

pre-load on cycle assist 1 week before starting m-drol.

m-drol 10 /10/20 or 10/20/20 depending on how i will feel along with taking cycle assist.

pct.. nolva @ 40/40/20/20..was thinking of adding an AI or an ATD along with the nolva since i have a bottle of inhibit-e and a bottle of ax advanced pct.. of course i would run either the atd or the ai at very low doseage.. the inhibit-e which is the ATD is 25mg per cap and the adavnced pct is the AI which is 25mgs a cap also..i was thinking of taking 2 caps of either with the nolva the first week and then tapper it down to only one cap with the nolva for the rest of the pct.. would this be cool for extra gyno protection or is it just over kill and the nolva by itself should just be fine.. thanx

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
:baby::gotsearch
Copletely different ph. Make sure you do search plenty of diff logs/info

i know its a completely different ph..stronger and more harsh..with the mild ones like h-drol or epi i always used an otc pct and came out fine..even at doing h-drol at 75/75/75/100/100.. thats why i was saying im gonna use nolva or maybe clomid and a low doseage of an ai or atd with it for extra protection or is that over kill.. and of course i will be using cycle support on cycle and off. ive searched and searched..always different answers and suggestions but they all help..that why im posting this..not to be told to search or search again..but to get some opinions from people that have done m-drol and get some info on how they did there cycle ..when i come on here im always ready to help someone out and not just say i think u better search..if it was there first rodeo and a ph i havent had experience with then i wouldnt comment at all.or tell them to search..this will be my third cycle..im just trying to be just as safe or even safer as if it was my very first cycle..but thanks for commenting. :surprised: