My prohormone cycle 4AD+1,4-andro+cyclo-1test, what do you think?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

My prohormone cycle 4AD+1,4-andro+cyclo-1test, what do you think?

Hello,

I'm going to do a 2-weeker taking the following dosages daily:

900mg 4AD
    1000mg 1,4-andro
    100mg cyclo-1test (which is 1000mg of raw powder, take into account that you get 25mg of 1-test per serving of 250mg)

What do you think? Do you think this could be taxing on the liver?

Thanks.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.76%

I say extend it to 4-6 weeks.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

ya 2 weeks is to short in my opinion. Especially when you are running 1,4 andro
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

The question is whether or not this is gonna be taxing on the liver, not whether or not 2 weeks are too short. Many people prefer 2-weekers to regular cycles, because they are much safer, specially when it comes to HPTA supression and testicular atrophy, which is precisely what I'm trying to avoid. As it's only 2 weeks I'm trying to hit my body hard with high doses of prohormones, higher than those you normally use when you use a regular cycle.
    Why would be 2 weeks too short for 1,4-andro and not for other phs when they are oral and have a short half-life? I'd understand that if we were talking about injectable steroid attached to long esters, but it just doesn't make any sense when we are speaking about orals.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

Take some Milk Thistle post cycle and I think your liver should be ok. 1,4 andro does not seem to kick in well until week 4 or so for most.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    Take some Milk Thistle post cycle and I think your liver should be ok. 1,4 andro does not seem to kick in well until week 4 or so for most.
    Being a oral, it "kicks in" right away, for you get peak levels around 1 hour after taking it, so your statement doesn't make much sense (no offense intended). If you have a reason or evidence to think it doesn't kick in until week 4 I'd like to read it and its explanation.

Thanks.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

There has been an overwhelming amount of user feedback on this issue. Most users explain they do not see good results from 1,4 andro until approx week 4.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

Smile

Here is additional information from the PH sticky from Pogue

1,4andro

1,4andro is renowned for causing appetite stimulation. Itís low in estrogenic sides and good for cutting or bulking. Some people claim that transdermal administration works well, but the feedback Iíve seen has been poor. Oral seems to be the route of administration, and the dione version appears to work better than the diol. 1,4andro can be stacked with just about anything. Taking 1,4andro for less than 4 weeks is generally a waste because it takes quite a while for the effects to kick in.

9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    There has been an overwhelming amount of user feedback on this issue. Most users explain they do not see good results from 1,4 andro until approx week 4.
    It's probably "appetite stimulation" that takes 4 weeks to kick in. I see no reason why something which is a fast acting oral that binds to the AR should take long to "kick in", since the moment you take it it begins to stimulate muscle anabolism genes thru AR binding (and other non-AR mediated mechanisms).
    On the other hand, anecdotal evidence (user feedback) is non-scientific data and, as such, we should be wary trying to arrive at conclusions relying on it.
    Those statements about it taking 4 weeks to kick in are probably part of a myth which stems from the fact that Equipoise takes a lot of time to kick in due to the super-large ester it comes attached to.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%

Well I gave my two cents. Maybe someone else can contribute thier opinion. Have a nice weekend.
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.55%

Being non methylated compounds, I wouldn't think you would have liver issues.
    The liver breaks down these compounds which causes some stress, but so does tylenol.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.33%

I'm no expert, but from what I understand, 1,4-andro converts to boldeone, which has a very long half-life in the body and must accumulate for a few weeks before it has any effect. This is why 1,4 takes so long to kick in. You might be able to achieve faster results by loading with 2-3x the normal dose of 1,4-andro in the first week to achieve effective levels of boldeone more quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by neurotic
    Being a oral, it "kicks in" right away, for you get peak levels around 1 hour after taking it, so your statement doesn't make much sense (no offense intended). If you have a reason or evidence to think it doesn't kick in until week 4 I'd like to read it and its explanation.

Thanks.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Quote Originally Posted by savagery
    I'm no expert, but from what I understand, 1,4-andro converts to boldeone, which has a very long half-life in the body and must accumulate for a few weeks before it has any effect. This is why 1,4 takes so long to kick in.
    No, no , no! You cannot say "boldenone has a very long half-life", it's EQUIPOISE which has a very long half-life due to the ester that comes attached to boldenone in Eq presentations. Boldenone itself hasn't a longer half life than any other steroid, because it's the ester that gives a steroid a longer or shorter half life. Any steroid in a base form will have a very short half life.
    I suppose it's because these sort of misunderstandings why some many people have come to believe that 1,4-andro needs to be taken many weeks in order to be effective. It's with Eq with which you need to do that due to the long ester it has. But 1,4-andro converts to BOLDENONE base, which has a very short half life as any base steroid, in fact, as you well know, you have to take 1,4-andro 3-4 times a day ... that gives you a very accurate idea about how short its half-life is.

Similar Forum Threads

1. So what do you think of this at the end of my cycle
    By 04svtspray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 06:53 PM
  2. What do you think of my cycle?
    By ALJD0812 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 09:26 PM
  3. "Gearing up" for my next cycle, what do you think?
    By LilPsychotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 10:08 PM
  4. My 2nd cycle, what do you think?
    By Mess in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 08:55 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2004, 02:17 PM