TREN PRODUCTS VS LIBIDO

1. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

TREN PRODUCTS VS LIBIDO

ive ran h-drol cycles and epi cycles and never lost my sexual drive..i wanna do a tren product but am affraid of having the limp noodle ! lol ! will a tren product shut me down in reguards to libido or will i just have to do it and find out.. i know it depends on the person..everyone is different. thanx.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

u answered ur own question, but 9 out of 10 times ive heard ppl losing their libido (not necessarily limp noodle) by week 3-4
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

try day 3-4 for libido loss, anyone who doesnt lose it on this stuff is full of super sperm cause its thee libido killer, personally the sides outweight the gains, it s not a methyl but still bad on liver and kidneys, ive seen bloodwork, it will make your heart beat real weird at times, it kills your cardio, kills your blood pressure, and makes you an angry mean son of a bitch, your call, I have 2 unopened bottles and after using the first of 3 I wont use again, i did enjoy the muscle hardness asnd strength but not worth the risks or sides.

PS read a 48 year old took this stuff, got preblood drawn , was fine.... 3 weeks in his liver values were crazy and his BP was soo high doc said he was going to have a heart attack.

Now most of the juicers here will say im stupid and overstating this but you tell me, when you feal your heart beating like it never has before and your tryi ng to tug one off and cant whos right?

abd to all the fckn idiots who want to say " did you use supports" whats your cycle experience, bla bla bla, well ya i did use supports, and this stuff is worse for my blood pressure than M1T . Which Ive also run and wont run again!
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Only 10 days in, but libido is up. Heard both good and bad like above mentioned. By tren you mean 4,9-estradione I assume. I'll be sure to keep updating this in my log though.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.41%

Used it once at 60mg for 4 weeks, had hardly an effect on libido while on, and was concerned about PCT, but still even through that never felt much different. (and it wasn't bunk, 12lbs gained in 28 days.)
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.15%

stopped using after first week bc my libido was... well... limp noodle sums it up lol. doesn't really work with a girlfriend.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

it totally works for building muscle if your eating big and lifting hard, but I just really think for sides its a 9/10 only losing one point for it not being a methyl. Also like I said its not easy on liver and lipids as well so its in my opinion the harshest prohormone there is. I do not deny though that it works and it works well, I have 3 bottles.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

Quote Originally Posted by bb4life View Post
    stopped using after first week bc my libido was... well... limp noodle sums it up lol. doesn't really work with a girlfriend.
    BINGO ! thats wut im saying ! ok..so like i said i want something that is gonna be stronger than h-drol..epi..or havoc but isnt gonna kill my libido..with h-drol ..epi..or havoc you have to buy 2 bottles and take a higher dosage to get better results because they are so mild and they make it weaker than it is so u have to buy more than one usually the next time around..thats just how it goes but i dont think its worth it.. i want something where i only ned one bottle..now i can do m-drol..shoot on m-drol you only have to do a 3 week cycle at 10/10/20 or 10/20/20 and get some damn good results but its way more harsh on u and probably kills ur libido as well...looks like im just gonna have to spend the extra dough and keep buying 2 freaking bottles of the mild stuff if i want my johnson to keep working.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    try day 3-4 for libido loss

abd to all the fckn idiots who want to say " did you use supports" whats your cycle experience, bla bla bla, well ya i did use supports, and this stuff is worse for my blood pressure than M1T . Which Ive also run and wont run again!
    How ABOUT stacking it with M1T ???
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

oh well..just gonna have to keep looking..
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.15%

m-drol made my libido stronger.... you could run 10/10/20/20 for 4 four weeker and get good results.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    How ABOUT stacking it with M1T ???
    Im crazy do I did for 3 days, I could literally feel my liver throbbing!
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

Quote Originally Posted by bb4life View Post
    m-drol made my libido stronger.... you could run 10/10/20/20 for 4 four weeker and get good results.

hahaha.. good to know i just decided to do m-drol instead..but only 10/10/20 or 10/20/20.. with some nolva for pct and maybe some low dose atd or ai with it for extra gyno protection and of course cycle assist while on and off.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Libido on M-drol/Tren Bridge
    By drummerzrus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 12:46 AM
  2. Any non-hormonal products that LOWER libido?
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 05:47 PM
  3. tren and libido
    By agforest in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 10:11 PM
  4. Libido gone from Halo + tren prohormone
    By abish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 01:35 PM
  5. what to stack with tren for libido